International SOS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Communications Specialist Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at International SOS (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2019.

Interview

Brief intro phone interview with in-house recruiter. Follow-up interview with 4 assessments. Interview with recruiter in addition to operations manager.

Interview Questions

• Numerous scenarios from your life and how you applied a certain concept to that question   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at International SOS.

Interview

The interview process was really difficult. They ask a lot of question and don't make you feel appreciated. I felt like that went off a script. I think they need to care more about knowing the person than to be so technical.

International Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at International SOS (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

International SOS's HR department is extremely unprofessional especially for the International Ops Coordinator position. This is a position in their call center, so nothing glamorous. The role is always open because they make the job seem glamorous, but in reality it is a terrible position. They should be more honest about what this job actually is. Then maybe people wouldn't take it and quit in a few weeks.

The only positive thing about this application is that the process goes pretty fast. There is a screening phone interview, 1 or 2 online IQ tests, in person panel interview, and a role-play scenario. The role-play is useless because you have no idea about their policies but they make you use them, and you're just making things up essentially. Throughout the entire experience they make the job seem great, but they won't tell you it's just a call center. Put "International" in front of anything and you'll get more application I suppose.

If all of their departments are as unprofessional as their HR department I just wonder how the business still functions.

Principal Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trevose, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at International SOS (Trevose, PA) in October 2020.

Interview

The interview process consists of 2 conversations with HR and 3 meetings with various members of the team. The two conversations were with the HR Talent Requisition Director, one at the start and the second at the end of the process. For me it was the most pleasant conversation I ever had with anyone in HR. The hiring decision was timely with no back and forth salary negotiation, because that was dealt with in the initial conversation with HR.

Interview Questions

• The technical questions were not very difficult for someone with my experience. One question was on performance troubleshooting relating to parameter sniffing.   1 Answer

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at International SOS (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2020.

Interview

I fill out an application online and contacted by the HR department to set up an interview via zoom with the manager and director. Also for second language speakers you will be tested on your ability to speak that language with a current RN who gives your a

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions about my background, future endeavors, skill sets,.
      What would you do scenarios related to the job with international sos.   Answer Question

Data Interview

Interview

I applied through a campus recruitment site and got a call a week later to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview took place the same week. The recruiter asked the standard questions such as what the extent of your skills are.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at International SOS in August 2020.

Interview

The process was handled professionally and efficiently. The recruiter and hiring manager were responsive and communicated with me in a timely manner at every stage. All interviewees clearly conveyed the responsibilities of the role as well as their expectations. Overwhelmingly positive hiring process from start to finish.

Interview Questions

• Do you have sales or pricing experience, or experience supporting sales/business development?   Answer Question

Head of Translation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trevose, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at International SOS (Trevose, PA) in July 2020.

Interview

Very smooth and effective process that consisted of 3 interviews, followed by an offer, smooth and professional negotiation, and acceptance. One of the best interview and hiring processes that I have experienced.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions was about experience and accomplishments in managing translation sub-contractors (Language Service Providers).   1 Answer

Bilingual Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trevose, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at International SOS (Trevose, PA) in June 2020.

Interview

I was outreached by SOS Recruiter and the interview process was set up quickly; I found the interviewers asked me relevant questions regarding my past as well as how this experience could help ISOS

Interview Questions

• How do you handle subscribers/clients who have complaints?   1 Answer
    • give us an example of a situation that you addressed to help the client/subscriber   Answer Question

Bilingual Coordinating Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at International SOS (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2020.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and efficient. Panel conducting the interview was really nice and professional. The team provided a good feedback. So far It has been my best interview experience.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at International SOS (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2020.

Interview

Interviews were coordinated by an internal recruiter. First interview was with the hiring manager, second interview was with the IT team, third interview was with the IT director. The recruiter was very responsive and handled the process professionally.

Interview Questions

• How do you deploy changes to the production environment?   1 Answer