International SOS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

International SOS Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2017

Consulting Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at International SOS.

Interview

I had gone through 4 rounds of interviews and they wanted me to do a technical interview regarding a product that was new and there wasn't a lot of information about, and I had no access to any information about it. During the inital rounds they made jokes about "living at the office". At that point I withdrew my application.

Interview Questions

• What is you biggest weakness and other similar questions.   1 Answer

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Feasterville Trevose, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at International SOS (Feasterville Trevose, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

Their response was very quick and they schedule phone screen.
    Phone screen was not really typical by content, just talked about what they are looking in candidates. No technical questions was asked and I have to lead conversation because interviewer was not really qualified to talk about any technical details and she don’t know what to ask. She even does not know what version of Visual Studio they are using. Very strange feeling about it, but they still ask me to go for a face to face.
    I was interviewed in Trevose, PA. It is one of those companies who determine your IT development skills based on some factors. They don’t ask any technical question, just conversation about unrelated topics. First, I talked to Architect (strange title and unusual guy) who was not prepared and don’t have any plan how to conduct the interview. He was only a few weeks on the job. Second person was that same interviewer from phone screen. After talking to her you would ask yourself: how she managed to get that job. Seems to me she does not demonstrate any qualifications to be in any managerial role, but her title was a Director. It was same type of conversation about nothing. After I left their building, I was hoping not to come back and my wishes come true, they pass on me and I don’t have to deal with those people anymore. Hope it would help some how to deal with them.

coordinating security manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at International SOS (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Initial phone screen. A number of follow up phone screens. Contact with team. Over eight hours of panel interviews and tests including with the directors from various international offices. Very little communication between the many candidates. Will have many open positions but will have 6 to 10 candidates on multiple test days.

Interview Questions

• What do you look forward to in this role? Director.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Trevose, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at International SOS (Trevose, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

I found the position on LinkedIn jobs and submitted my application. After between 2-3 weeks, I reached out to the corporate recruiter (Joe) via email reiterating my interest and connected with him on LinkedIn. Straight away he set me up for a phone interview, and then an in person interview. Manager Rory conducted my interview. Both Joe and Rory were very cordial and informative, projecting respect and appreciation for employees and for the position. I was contacted the following day after the interview with an offer, which I accepted. I really like the amount of support that is offered in the position, the multi-cultural environment, and the opportunities for growth. The company has a three year professional development program including formal mentorship to promote internal growth.

Interview Questions

• Describe my past experience
      Why am I interested in this position
      How would I handle certain situations   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Trevorton, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at International SOS (Trevorton, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter on LinkedIn and scheduled for a phone interview that week. After the phone interview I was invited for an in person interview the following week. The in person interview started off with a test focusing on geography, reading and listening comprehension and a typing test. After the testing I met with a manager where we discussed the company, my background and my Spanish language skills. I was called and offered the position on the Friday after my interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about where you have traveled?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at International SOS (Newark, DE) in March 2016.

Interview

Short simple and to the point
    It was pleasant since I was able to have a great conversation about the position and my experiences. Although this interview short, the points were made smoothly and the interviewer was a friendly person who set me at ease during the interview.

Interview Questions

• What are some cultural differences you have experiences?
      What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Configuration Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trevose, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at International SOS (Trevose, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

I went as a contractor for the position configuration Engineer. First i had the phone interview. Then I had F2F interview for 2.5 hours. I was interview by 4 including the director of the IT team.

Interview Questions

• Questions from my resume, Basic troubleshooting questions, basic programming questions, Also asked me to do a shell programming and submit as email.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trevose Heights, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at International SOS (Trevose Heights, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

Unprofessional. There was some sort of misunderstanding about who will conduct the interview and it took about an hour to find that person and start the interview. Then, it took another 30 minutes to print the material that they use during the interview. Another 10 minutes to find a room for the interview.

Interview Questions

• How good are you at multitasking   2 Answers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at International SOS in July 2015.

Interview

Interview process was relatively quick and included a phone screen by the internal recruiter, in person meeting with manager, and second phone screen by member of senior leadership. Not a very formal process.

Interview Questions

• Questions about sales skills, technology experience such as salesforce.com, etc.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at International SOS.

Interview

I submitted my resume and spoke to the HR Manager on the phone within the week. I spoke with HR manager, then Direct Supervisor, and I was offered position within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Research the company-- there are other similarly named companies that people often confuse.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation for Intl Ops Coordinator position. All start at same base.