Ivie Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ivie

2.4

Assistant Media Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flower Mound, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ivie (Flower Mound, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter and went over Ivie and a little bit about the position. We discussed my experience as well as why I was interested and how I had heard about Ivie. Then had a face to face interview with the manager of the department. Very simple interview, same questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flower Mound, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ivie (Flower Mound, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Thorough process with essay type questions to discover how you would fit into the overall culture. Am actually still in process, and it has taken about 100 days so far. They are trying to determine whether there is a role there for me, and the specific skills they think they may need - is a good position to be in, as they are growing like gang-busters and there's an opportunity to create a role.

Interview Questions

• If you had a client, a boss and a subordinate who all needed your immediate attention, which would you handle first, next, last - and why?   1 Answer

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flower Mound, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ivie (Flower Mound, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

A fluid conversation and mostly positive with Rochelle. We spoke about work ethic and what a normal day is at my job. Unfortunately, I had to follow up each step after that and eventually the communication ended on her part and I felt led on.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Ivie & Associates?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ivie (Dallas, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

Applied via Linked-in, and received a call from the person who would be my manager. Had 2 phone interviews with a manager and supervisor, some combination of my direct leadership. A couple weeks later I was flown for a day to their HQ, even though this role would be located at a client location. It was some associate appreciation day so everyone was in jeans, and they had instructed me to come business casual and I did - khaki skirt, flats, blouse. Had a series of 4 interviews with senior media, marketing leadership, CEOs offspring, and the manager/supervisor from the phone interviews. A full day, flown back in the afternoon.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult clients/ reps?
      They laid out a scenario that had actually happened just the previous week with the marketing manager of their client going bananas because the UPS/Fedex guy decided delivered POP/marketing packages to an old retail site, instead of the new grand opening retail site - as addressed on the manifest - while en route. Retail associates contacted corporate - i.e. marketing manager, and she was beating a dead horse since the problem was simply pick it up, drive it across town.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ivie (Bentonville, AR) in September 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by HR via telephone for a screening that lasted about 10-15 minutes. I then went into the office and did a panel interview with a Director and two Account Managers that lasted about one hour.

Anonymous Employee in Flower Mound, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ivie (Flower Mound, TX).

Interview

Thorough and personable. I enjoyed meeting people from different areas of the company and leadership themselves. I liked that it was not cold and that we could share stories from our lives and experiences from past work in a warm environment. I also appreciated that they were down to Earth - it did not feel stuffy in the slightest.

Interview Questions

• Asked to elaborate on past experience and personality-related questions.   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flower Mound, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ivie (Flower Mound, TX) in December 2018.

Interview

I applied for a recruiting position, but the head of HR at the time matched my skills and qualifications to the media buyer position. I couldn't be more thankful for the direction he pointed me into. They ensured the interview was very comfortable for me and was laid-back.

Interview Questions

• What was one difficult situation I had to work through and how I got through it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ivie.

Interview

Submitted resume. Received call to schedule phone interview with a week. Phone interviewer was amazing: high energy and gave great insight into Ivie culture, specific job details, and next steps. In-person was scheduled shortly there after. In-person went well also. Met with VP and manager of the on-site team. Great conversation about job requirements and also casual get-to-know each other discussions. Great connection! I personally was asked to meet with the client as solely a “no red flags” check. That also went well and offer was made within one week.

Buttoned up process spoke volumes to the culture and work ethic set in place at Ivie. I highly recommend you apply, if it’s a fit, you’ll be happy you did. This company is amazing from interview to on-boarding to continuous team building. #Ivieforlife

Interview Questions

• This is going to vary based on position. Just be yourself.   Answer Question

Production Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ivie (Eden Prairie, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was knowledgeable and made you feel comfortable. He spoke about the position and I got a good feel about what was expected. Unfortunately I was looking for something more and I think he could tell. I felt over qualified but it was nice to have the interviewing experience. One thing I didn't like was they double booked people so I had to move my interview back a couple of hours, I didn't know of this change until the day of.

Interview Questions

• How would you not get bored in this position?   1 Answer

Ivie Response

Apr 17, 2017 – HR Recruiter

We appreciate your thoughts and feedback! Thank you!

Production Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ivie (Pleasanton, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the recruiter who was very pleasant. Explained the position fully and wanted to make sure I was still interested before moving on. Also, wanted to know if geographically the position would work for me. Asked what salary expectations were, and if they weren't as high as I would have hoped, ensured that there were other benefits that would make up for the amount that didn't reach my expectation. Moved on to going in for a in-person interview the next day.