Ivie Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2019

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Ivie

2.4
HardAverageEasy
Found 34 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Flower Mound, TX
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ivie (Flower Mound, TX) in Dec 2018

Interview

I applied for a recruiting position, but the head of HR at the time matched my skills and qualifications to the media buyer position. I couldn't be more thankful for the direction he pointed me into. They ensured the interview was very comfortable for me and was laid-back.

Interview Questions
  • What was one difficult situation I had to work through and how I got through it.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ivie (Addison, TX) in Oct 2018

Interview

Applied online, about a week later I was contacted by HR. The next day we had a phone interview. A couple days later she called to set up an in person interview with the hiring manager. Went in to the office a couple days after that for the in person interview. Mr. Baldwin was very nice and accommodating. I completed a skills test on site and spoke with him and another employee in the dept. A week later he followed up on the position with me even though I was not selected which was nice since many places just ignore you if they dont make you an offer.

Interview Questions
  • What do you like about the job/ why are you a fit/ tell me about your experience/ standard questions
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ivie (United States)

Interview

Submitted resume. Received call to schedule phone interview with a week. Phone interviewer was amazing: high energy and gave great insight into Ivie culture, specific job details, and next steps. In-person was scheduled shortly there after. In-person went well also. Met with VP and manager of the on-site team. Great conversation about job requirements and also casual get-to-know each other discussions. Great connection! I personally was asked to meet with the client as solely a “no red flags” check. That also went well and offer was made within one week. Buttoned up process spoke volumes to the culture and work ethic set in place at Ivie. I highly recommend you apply, if it’s a fit, you’ll be happy you did. This company is amazing from interview to on-boarding to continuous team building. #Ivieforlife

Interview Questions
Ivie
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flower Mound, TX
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ivie (Flower Mound, TX) in Mar 2018

Interview

A fluid conversation and mostly positive with Rochelle. We spoke about work ethic and what a normal day is at my job. Unfortunately, I had to follow up each step after that and eventually the communication ended on her part and I felt led on.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Ivie & Associates?
Anonymous Employee in Flower Mound, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ivie (Flower Mound, TX) in Dec 2017

Interview

Very quick and easy which I should have seen as a red flag. I was brought with one expectation and that quickly changed after. I was brought it with a certain expectation that never came to be. Position needs changed quickly after onboarding and continued to change after company reorganization Offer came in lower than minimum salary requested.

Anonymous Employee in Flower Mound, TX
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ivie (Flower Mound, TX)

Interview

You can get questions from HR but I generally use my own. Technical positions ask technical questions and customer facing position look to gain an understanding of how you may interact with a client.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself.
  • Tell me about a time when... you encountered a tough situation, accomplished the impossible, etc.
  • What was the hardest part about your previous job?
  • Tell me what you didn't like about your previous role and how you would improve it.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norway
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ivie (Norway)

Interview

Phone screening led to in-person interview. Interview flowed like a normal conversation and covered common interview questions. Some personal questions. Interviewer gave a description of what the position entailed. Interview lasted about half an hour to 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
Ivie
Anonymous Employee in Flower Mound, TX
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ivie (Flower Mound, TX) in Mar 2017

Interview

I talked with the SOS manager at a career fair and then applied online. I had a phone interview set up a couple of weeks after that and was immediately invited for an in-person interview for the following week with the SOS manager. The in-person interview was mostly the manager telling me about the position and me asking questions about the company and the SOS role. He did ask a few questions, but the main thing for this role is that they want people who are willing to relocate it seems. I got an offer about 3 weeks after my interview.

Interview Questions
Ivie
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ivie (Eden Prairie, MN) in Jan 2017

Interview

After submitting my online application, I received a call from the interview scheduler who set up the interview about three weeks out. The date was flexible as I had several options to chose from. The interviewer was professional yet personal and friendly. It was very informative and allowed time to answer my questions. It wasn't just one-sided. I wasn't offered a job right away, I am waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in five years from now?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ivie (Eden Prairie, MN) in Jan 2017

Interview

The interviewer was knowledgeable and made you feel comfortable. He spoke about the position and I got a good feel about what was expected. Unfortunately I was looking for something more and I think he could tell. I felt over qualified but it was nice to have the interviewing experience. One thing I didn't like was they double booked people so I had to move my interview back a couple of hours, I didn't know of this change until the day of.

Interview Questions
  • How would you not get bored in this position?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 34