Ivie Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 1, 2017

2.4

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flower Mound, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ivie (Flower Mound, TX).

Interview

You can get questions from HR but I generally use my own. Technical positions ask technical questions and customer facing position look to gain an understanding of how you may interact with a client.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time when... you encountered a tough situation, accomplished the impossible, etc.   1 Answer
    • What was the hardest part about your previous job?   1 Answer
    • Tell me what you didn't like about your previous role and how you would improve it.   1 Answer

Strategic Operations Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flower Mound, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ivie (Flower Mound, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I talked with the SOS manager at a career fair and then applied online. I had a phone interview set up a couple of weeks after that and was immediately invited for an in-person interview for the following week with the SOS manager.
    The in-person interview was mostly the manager telling me about the position and me asking questions about the company and the SOS role. He did ask a few questions, but the main thing for this role is that they want people who are willing to relocate it seems.
    I got an offer about 3 weeks after my interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate?   1 Answer

Jun 26, 2017 – HR Recruiter

Advertising Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Ivie (Eden Prairie, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

After submitting my online application, I received a call from the interview scheduler who set up the interview about three weeks out. The date was flexible as I had several options to chose from. The interviewer was professional yet personal and friendly. It was very informative and allowed time to answer my questions. It wasn't just one-sided. I wasn't offered a job right away, I am waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years from now?   1 Answer

Apr 17, 2017 – HR Recruiter

Production Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ivie (Eden Prairie, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was knowledgeable and made you feel comfortable. He spoke about the position and I got a good feel about what was expected. Unfortunately I was looking for something more and I think he could tell. I felt over qualified but it was nice to have the interviewing experience. One thing I didn't like was they double booked people so I had to move my interview back a couple of hours, I didn't know of this change until the day of.

Interview Questions

• How would you not get bored in this position?   1 Answer

Apr 17, 2017 – HR Recruiter

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flower Mound, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ivie (Flower Mound, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Started with a recruiter screen and then went onto a 3 panel interview with managers. Last interview panel consisted of the entire team I would be working with. The entire process took awhile, but HR was great with keeping me updated.

Interview Questions

• Was described a business case with details and was asked to come back with technical solution documents.   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flower Mound, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ivie (Flower Mound, TX).

Interview

Thorough and personable. I enjoyed meeting people from different areas of the company and leadership themselves. I liked that it was not cold and that we could share stories from our lives and experiences from past work in a warm environment. I also appreciated that they were down to Earth - it did not feel stuffy in the slightest.

Interview Questions

• Asked to elaborate on past experience and personality-related questions.   Answer Question

Proofreader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ivie (Bentonville, AR) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online through LinkedIn and received a phone call within a few days to set up a phone interview first. I was told by HR that the interview process would most likely be one phone interview and two in person interviews and they would let me know after the final whether I was getting an offer, or if I was not the right fit for the job. I made it to my first in person interview and immediately following was called and told that I was the perfect fit for the position and they would be giving me a job offer within a few days.

Interview Questions

• What kind of editing experience do you have?   Answer Question
    • Are you able to follow a list of standards and compare/contrast information to it efficiently?   Answer Question
    • What are your core beliefs in a company atmosphere?   Answer Question
    • What do you excel in when it comes to computers? What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ivie (Boise, ID) in June 2016.

Interview

Excellent - fast efficient - I had a brief pre-screen, then was immediately set up for a 1:1 with the decision maker, and had an offer in less than 24 hours.

Content Creator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ivie (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Pretty straightforward conversation with a couple people. The interview went pretty well, but my experience was a little thin with a couple of the requirements so I felt like a dark-horse candidate.

After the phone interview I got this thing from HR that waxed eloquent about their values and general loveliness and had several short-answer questions about my approach to work and life. Each answer took 2-5 sentences to address (with thought and care) so that was upwards of 75 minutes to get it polished and tight.

I wasn't upset or shocked that they didn't choose to go forward with me, but after all the talk about how they're soooooooooo professional, they treat people with consideration, etc., I was unimpressed by the fact that nobody dashed off an email to let me know about their decision.

The relevant people did well if they sought to come across as irresponsible, lazy and two-faced.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to walk them through my experience   1 Answer

Broadcast Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ivie (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The process took about a week and a half. I was interviewed by the HR rep via phone and then interviewed at the office. Both interviews were painless, explain why you would be a good fit here etc. They explained the job thoroughly and gave me a good idea about what I would be doing.