Jiffy Lube Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jiffy Lube Interview Questions

1.7

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tenafly, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Tenafly, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

Speeded though the interview. Made me seem that he did want me for the job I interviewed for.
    Seemed like he had someone else in mind.
    Had to wait to be interviewed. About half hour.
    Was not what the ad said for starting pay

Interview Questions

• Experience how much I had. Described job
      Duties to me. Also how much the job pays.
      Told was looking for some with experience.
      When it was entry level position   Answer Question

Oil Change Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Auburn, MA) in October 2011.

Interview

I had applied to the local Jiffy Lube from a job website. Was contacted via phone the next morning to come in for an interview later that day around 1 PM. I show up with my resume in hand and ready to go, on time of course. It took approximately five minutes until the manager actually acknowledged me and provided me with the application to fill out. He told me to come and flag him down after I was finished. About fifteen minutes later the application was filled out and I tried to get his attention. He told me it'd be a few minutes longer as he was currently busy. I waited about another ten or fifteen minutes before another supervisor came over to let me know that they were too busy to conduct my interview.

I handed him my application, and they said they'd give me a call to reschedule. Never got a call back, and had no intention of going back if they had. If they can't properly schedule interviews, I didn't want to think what they'd have been like to work for.

Interview Questions

• I was asked no questions because they were too busy to conduct my interview.   Answer Question

Any Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tehachapi, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Tehachapi, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

Very easy just filled out the test and started the next day

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask for a dollar over for lower bay

Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Albuquerque, NM) in May 2012.

Interview

I was referred by a friend and had the interview the next day with the manager. I filled out an application and started training the following week. There wasn't a formal interview process. It's best to go in and ask for an application to show your face and personality. Make sure to practice the STAR method of questions for the interview. If you don't have too much experience pull experience from school classes and everyday life.

Service Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Spokane, WA) in March 2014.

Interview

It was good, and quick. I was asked a few basic questions, and if I was able to pass a drug screen. I was informed almost immediately following the interview questions, that I got the job right away from the previous general manager.

Interview Questions

• They asked what experience I had   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Sacramento, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Face to face interview, background questions were asked and knowledge of auto maintenance. I was asked my availability then sent for a drug test which took about an hour.

Negotiation

long. It took an hour I was not happy with the pay offered, but they knew I was desperate.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube in August 2011.

Interview

The interview process was one on one and it took place in the lobby of the business. The manager gave me a week trial period before i was hired.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Anaheim, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I received an email from the manager asking my availability so they can conduct a phone interview regarding the job I applied online. The interview was about the role, its challenges and I was informed more about the company itself. The person was very open to my questions and answered them well.

Lube Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Latham, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Latham, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

Brief interview with store manager in gazebo outside and called to come in and fill out hiring paperwork less than a week later. Very quick and easy process and it was very low key.

Interview Questions

• If I had any previous experience working on cars.   1 Answer

Lube Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perris, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Perris, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Applies on website, got a call to interview, 2 days after my interview i got a call saying they have an offer letter for me and was sent to a lab for drug test, a day affer i got call saying to go to orientation. Going tomorrow.