Jiffy Lube Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Jiffy Lube

1.7

Assistant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Chicago, IL) in November 2019.

Interview

The interview went great! I felt I was able to really cover my experience and relate to them and the job scope. I feel it was a very comfortable environment.

SERVICE ADVISOR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Saint Paul, MN) in October 2019.

Interview

It was a very easy and quick interview process. First I had a quick phone screen, then was asked to come in for a 1on1. Got to the interview, got hired, took a drug test and started working within 2 weeks.

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube.

Interview

Was okay, seemed a bit unorganized and did not seem like they knew what they were going to do going forward. Nice manager but did not seem like it would of been a good fit for me at least.

Interview Questions

• why did I want to work here. Why did I want to leave current position. What do you want to get from this job.   1 Answer

Automotive Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Redmond, WA) in July 2019.

Interview

Asked the manager if I could work there he said sure come back for an interview. I applied online and then a week later I met up with the manager and he talked to me outside the building for five minutes and then hired me.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience working with cars.   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2019.

Interview

The ad I amswered was anonymous and it was for a DM position. It truned out that was not actually the job
    Went to a shop, spoke with the DM. He asked me several questions about my previous experience. He did end up offering me the job but I would not accept until he showed me the health benefit plan. He never did

Admin Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Atlanta, GA) in March 2019.

Interview

THIS WAS RIGOROUS to start. The interviewer was slow. Then then next person was slower. This took about 30 to 45 days just to get through the process for a conversation.

Assistant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Kirkland, WA) in January 2019.

Interview

Not a very difficult interview. It was directly with the manager and only lasted about 5 minutes. Pretty much already had the job, was mostly gauging availability and prop experience.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cornelius, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Cornelius, NC).

Interview

I received a phone call acknowledging that the interview was in regards to the GM position I applied for. I was given a range of times to just show up in. When I arrived, I was given a sloppy job interview where the (I think he was a) manager asked me to sell him a tire that he saw sitting in a pickup truck. He then told me there was no GM position available and that instead he wanted to give me a $9 an hour customer service position. It was a joke and a complete waste of my time.

Interview Questions

• How much do you want to get paid an hour?   1 Answer

Automotive Service Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (Wichita, KS) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied one day got the call to come interview the next day less than 12 hrs. The district manager wanted to meet with me so we went to one of the jiffy lubes. After asking a few questions he hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What kind of mechanic work have you done in the past?   1 Answer

Lube Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jiffy Lube (San Antonio, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

The GM at the time basically asked me why I wanted to work there... Then asked if I have any experience, driver's license, if I'm 18 years old and up... Then stated he wanted to hire me only because of me being a girl.... And he "needed women".

Interview Questions

• Do you have a valid Driver's License?   1 Answer
    • Are you at least 18 years of age?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • Why do you think you belong here?   1 Answer
    • Are you okay with people of other skin color, gender, age group, or higher pay grade telling you what to do?   1 Answer