KBI Biopharma Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at KBI Biopharma

2.7

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at KBI Biopharma (Raleigh, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

I got in contact with someone at KBI when i was looking for a summer internship. First we just emailed back and forth questions he had and that led to me sending my resume. I got a phone interview, and after he said he would be in touch. After i called back a few times, i finally got an answer many weeks later.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KBI Biopharma in June 2018.

Interview

Was contacted via email for a phone interview, which was only 15 minutes. Shortly after, I was contacted to set up an in-person interview the next week. The interview was with two managers separately, and, to finish was with HR. I was contacted 2 weeks later or so, to speak with one of the managers, and was given the option for another similar position. The position I interviewed for was internally filled, and was offered to take their place.

Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KBI Biopharma (Durham, NC) in June 2018.

Interview

Conference call interview, went well and hiring manager was to schedule a visit to the site. Recruiter no longer available to schedule it, other recruiter called to say the company had cancelled the position and was no longer available due to closing of their quarter.

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at KBI Biopharma (Durham, NC) in June 2012.

Interview

HR introduce the company then hire manager and team member conduct one on one interview after a presentation

Interview Questions

• no a preset question to ask. just verify and clarify skills listed on CV.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accept the offer without negotiation.

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KBI Biopharma (Durham, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

First interview was a technical phone interview. Pretty intimidating and I didn't do too well, but I ended up getting invited for an onsite interview, which was a presentation followed by one on one interviews with the staff.

Interview Questions

• What are the fundamentals of HPLC   1 Answer

Scientist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KBI Biopharma (Durham, NC) in June 2018.

Interview

5 meetings with hiring managers, their supervisor, your peer group, and HR. Each is about 30 minutes. Most are one on one but the peer group interview is a group interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do I think I would have a smooth transition into industry?   1 Answer

Scientist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KBI Biopharma (Durham, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

There was a 30 minute phone interview followed by a day-long onsite interview about three weeks later. The onsite interview consisted of a 45 minute presentation and several one- or two-on-one interviews with the team members. I also had a phone interview with the VP and a conversation with an HR person. Lunch was provided.

Interview Questions

• Talk about some of the instruments you've use   1 Answer

QC Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KBI Biopharma (Boulder, CO) in October 2018.

Interview

You speak briefly with a few different people, that adds up to a 2 hour interview process. You will speak to the Director of the department, a few managers, fellow associates, as well as HR.

Interview Questions

• Do you perform well under pressure?   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KBI Biopharma (Durham, NC) in September 2018.

Interview

long, like speed dating, no lunch. meeting was scheduled for 9-1pm straight through. no tour of the facility at all. had to repeat my resume repeatedly over and over

Interview Questions

• what wavelength does X amino acid/protein absorb at   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KBI Biopharma (Raleigh, NC) in July 2018.

Interview

Phone interview. Multi-department personnel interviews. Job offer within a week. Most typical questions were asked. Difficult to return questions because you interview with several people in your group. Theyre really looking for you to fill the role they need and fit with their culture. Very kind and professional, slightly laid back with a couple members.