Kearney & Company Interview Questions

Updated Mar 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 43 of over 43 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kearney & Company

Kearney & Company

Application

I interviewed at Kearney & Company

Interview

The interview process was done in two rounds, the first being done with 1 interviewer and the second with 3 interviewers. The first was based more on experience and reviewing the resume. The second interview consisted of 3 interviews with 3 different employees for them to get an idea of your character and how well you would fit in with the culture.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you worked as a team and what challenges were present?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blacksburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kearney & Company (Blacksburg, VA) in Feb 2021

Interview

The interview was very relaxed and conversational. My interview had 2-3 typical behavioral questions. but let the conversation flow wherever I steered it. He seemed pleased with my answers and the experiences on my resume and asked me to elaborate on anything he was curious about.

Interview Questions
  • What would you contribute to the externship program? What's something I should know about you that's not on your resume? Why Kearney?

What people are saying about Kearney & Company

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Blacksburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kearney & Company (Blacksburg, VA) in Sep 2020

Interview

It was a 30 minute conversational interview that asked a few questions about behavioral things then discussed the position and qualifications. It was very straightforward and the interviewer was very friendly.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a time where you worked in a group and had to deal with conflicting views and how did you resolve this?
  • Are you eligible to receive a security clearance?

Kearney & Company

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Kearney & Company

Interview

I applied on-campus through my college’s career office. The application was very straightforward; however, the interviewer was extremely unprofessional. My in-person interview was scheduled for 30 minutes, but the interviewer ended it in under 15 minutes. I was interrupted multiple times when I was asked to tell the interviewer about myself. During this time, I provided details about my background and experience as the interviewer declined to make any eye contact (they instead opted to stare at the wall next to them). The interviewer then proceeded to ask me basic questions (major, job history, etc.) that had already been explained in my resume, cover letter, and job application, as well as during the prior “tell me about yourself” question.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kearney & Company (Alexandria, VA)

Interview

Went through an All -day interview process, Interviewed with three employees, ranging from Manager to Partner. Interview included questions regarding Interpersonal relations, experiences with SQL, Auditing, and Coding. Was asked multiple question regarding personality and character.

Interview Questions
  • What is a time that there was a major conflict within a group project and how did you resolve it?

Kearney & Company

Application

I interviewed at Kearney & Company

Interview

All Behavioral. Company isnt interested in your as a candidate. tHey want to know what your interests are in the company. They make you interview the interview. I came for an office interview and when I go into the interviewers office, the interviewer talked about himself, and then asked what questions I had. They are a great company but I didnt like the interview processes that much

Interview Questions
  • What questions do you have about Kearney?

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kearney & Company (Alexandria, VA) in Apr 2019

Interview

I applied online and within the next two days I got a call from HR. basically they ask me about my education background, are you willing to travel, and the ability to obtain secret clearance. After few days, I received an invitation through email to the office interview. The manager and senior are very nice, they make you feel welcoming. Overall the interview is very conversational,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kearney & Company

Application

I interviewed at Kearney & Company

Interview

This interview was for the office in Columbus, Ohio. The process started with a phone interview with the Hiring Manager at their headquarters in Virginia. It was a typical phone interview learning about to your background and why you applied. Then they schedule an in person interview with an audit manager. The interview took place in Starbucks as there is no branch office in Columbus at this moment. The manager offered to buy Starbucks and the interview continued. Within the week they offered me the position. Overall questions were mostly background related. The manager also explained more about the company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kearney & Company (Alexandria, VA) in Feb 2019

Interview

Quick phone call with a recruiter for initial screening and followed up with an in-person interview with the manager for the work to discuss work and experience relevant to the job

Interview Questions
  • Q: How do you deal with difficult clients? Q: How do you manage up and down? All behavioral questions

Kearney & Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kearney & Company in Jan 2019

Interview

I applied online. A member of the HR team contacted me for an initial interview; she asked me typical questions - salary, availability, etc. She then scheduled a phone interview with a senior associate. The interview with the senior lasted about 40 minutes; it was the easiest interview I've had in my professional career. It was very conversational; he was very knowledgable about the role and the firm; he explained what he does and what I will be doing in great details. After the interview, I did not hear back from the HR person, so I reached out to her a week after the interview. I was pleasantly surprised when she emailed me back saying they want to issue me an offer - I was expecting a second interview (in-person). The salary they offered me was a little bit low for that geographic location (Washington DC); but I accepted the offer nonetheless. Unfortunately I did not pass the interim clearance and the firm did not want to sponsor a full clearance which I know I would pass, so the offer was rescinded. I was a little disappointed, but life goes on.

Interview Questions
  • Just a couple of questions about my education and previous experience.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 43 Interviews