Kearney & Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kearney & Company (Washington, DC) in April 2017.

Interview

I met with 3 different hiring managers after the recruiter. Each asked me questions about my resume and then discussed their area of work. Pretty easy interview, I was qualified with prior work experience.

Interview Questions

• No questions really stick out... What is your biggest strength and weakness?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kearney & Company (Alexandria, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

Just basic questions. They dont ask any knowledge based questions, want to know who you are. They really place a high importance on company culture. Try to be friendly, not to serious. People there are pretty relaxed.

Associate Interview

Interview

Impressive team interviewed me. Was first interview by a person in HR and then a team of 3 people interviewed me. The offer letter was sent in a week. Kept me posted as and when I got placed in a project.

Anonymous Employee in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kearney & Company (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Started as an on-campus interview, then I came into the office for three separate interviews. The interview process was honestly very conversational and easy. No questions were too difficult and there were really no wrong answers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kearney & Company (Alexandria, VA) in September 2014.

Interview

Got an energetic member of HR emailing and calling me for an interview. Interview was strange. Interviewer seemed like she didn't want to be there upon meeting her in lobby. Few weeks of trying to contact the same energetic of HR, I reach him and turn down offer. HR member was so unresponsive I knew this place wasn't for me.

Not the place for me.

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kearney & Company.

Interview

An initial interview was held at my college before they invited me to the next round of interviews at the home office. Three different Kearney employees at all levels of the organization interviewed me over the course of the day.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were too difficult or unexpected. Some of the questions were: Why did you choose accounting? What would your college professors say about you? How well do you work in a team? Most of the questions involved certain items on my resume. Come with lots of questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kearney & Company (Alexandria, VA) in July 2009.

Interview

I was interviewed by three people and everyone seemed fine except for the last interviewer. I thought the interviewing process went well, but still haven't received a call from them offering a position or not considering, which I think is bad for the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about your background.   1 Answer
    • What is your experience like working on a big project   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kearney & Company (Alexandria, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

Found my resume online and emailed me to set up an interview. Did a phone screening going over my resume for about 15 minutes and decided to bring me in within that day. Had an in-person interview with managers for about half an hour each.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't any questions in particular. It was conversational type and extremely easy.   Answer Question

Audit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kearney & Company (Alexandria, VA) in March 2016.

Interview

Very personal questions to learn about the real you. Kearney is very relax office so they want to make sure you fit into their culture. Overall not much you can do to prepare for interview just be open to ask personality questions.

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kearney & Company (Alexandria, VA) in November 2011.

Interview

wasn't invited to a dinner like the rest of the candidates; and felt like they premade their decision
    very friendly interview made me feel like we were having a conversation