Kearney & Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.7

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kearney & Company (Washington, DC) in April 2017.

Interview

I met with 3 different hiring managers after the recruiter. Each asked me questions about my resume and then discussed their area of work. Pretty easy interview, I was qualified with prior work experience.

Interview Questions

• No questions really stick out... What is your biggest strength and weakness?   1 Answer

Accounting Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kearney & Company (Alexandria, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

I went through three rounds of interviews. Mine happened to go in order of ascending job title, ending with an interview with a Senior Manager. We went to dinner the night before the three rounds of interviews. Kearney had many of their employees there for us to become more acquainted with the company by asking questions about what they did on a daily basis.

Interview Questions

• What is the definition of Unearned Revenue?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kearney & Company (Alexandria, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

Just basic questions. They dont ask any knowledge based questions, want to know who you are. They really place a high importance on company culture. Try to be friendly, not to serious. People there are pretty relaxed.

IT Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kearney & Company (Washington, DC) in September 2016.

Interview

Very quick. Less than a week. Talked with recruiter one day, on-site interview the next day, and call-back interview two days later. Considered me for multiple positions and interviewed with many managers and partners. They truly were looking for a position that I would be successful at. Everyone was professional, friendly, and very intelligent.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about how you estimate the amount of work needed to complete a project.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kearney & Company (Alexandria, VA).

Interview

Interviewed with recruiter, then team manager and finally partner. Then came back down to interview with partner. Received written interview case study. Received an offer after third interview via email.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kearney & Company (Alexandria, VA) in March 2016.

Interview

Initial phone call from recruiter. Great explanation of position and benefits. Next met in person with select managers to answer questions. Returned to HR/recruiter to wrap up interview process. Left positive and company immediately began following up on background information which was impressive.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider your strengths?   1 Answer

Junior IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Staff I Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kearney & Company.

Interview

There are two interviews but with whom may vary. I interviewed with two senior level employees within the company and it was more of a 'get to know you' interview than anything else. They were genuinely interested in who I was as a person, which I appreciated.

Interview Questions

• General questions about school background, interests, careers goals, etc.   Answer Question

CPA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kearney & Company (San Francisco, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Interviews lasted 30-45 minutes. Basic questions about behavioral patterns, strengths and weaknesses. The interview was straightforward and did not ask about any past jobs or experiences mainly focused on how you plan to contribute to the company and how you work with others.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you felt frustrated in the workplace and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Staff I Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kearney & Company in December 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screening, asking basic questions about resume and behavioral questions. Scheduled for in person interview at HQ, interviewed with a senior level associate, standard questions were asked. Overall the process was smooth, everyone I spoked to was very professional and polite.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral questions, nothing surprising, if you prepare well , review your resume, and do some research about the company prior to the interview, you will be fine.   Answer Question