KentuckyOne Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KentuckyOne Health (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in December 2018.

Interview

I applied, it took within a week to get called by a recruiter. Had an interview scheduled with the mananger and then the supervisor over the ED patient access, since I was applying for the Emergency Dept position. The interview was laid back. Typical interview questions. Short and sweet. I ended up getting a call 2 days later for a job offer.

Clinician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KentuckyOne Health (Louisville, KY) in January 2014.

Interview

Interesting for me since I was there back in the time when it was 2014 which was a different time for me. I felt that it was a typical interview which brings interview type feelings in the process of meeting new people who are interviewing you.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between an objective and a goal?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KentuckyOne Health (Lexington-Fayette, KY).

Interview

the interview consisted of different ppl each round. Very friendly and professional atmosphere. Pretty laid back but formal. They tried to make you feel very comfortable and even laughed along when appropriate during standard interview conversation.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer
    • What can you bring to our corporation?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in five years.   Answer Question

Senior Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at KentuckyOne Health in September 2015.

Interview

Long process included interviewers who were not prepared for the interview and were all late without apologizing. Company is going through a lot of change so that could be one reason for these issues.

Interview Questions

• situational questions that started with ... describe a time when you ....   Answer Question

Not a good culture fit for me. Prefer more professional and skilled leadership.

Environmental Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KentuckyOne Health (Louisville, KY) in May 2015.

Interview

The interviewer was polite and friendly. He asked me general questions about all my previous positions I've held. Said that I would be contacted in a few days if I am offered the position.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KentuckyOne Health (Lexington, KY) in February 2015.

Interview

There was an initial interview where you meet with the Pharmacy Manager and lead tech. After meeting with them you are given a test to take. The test is very intimidating. But come to find out its not how much or what you know on it versus more of did you try and attempt at all questions. Dont leave any blank. After the test, you are shown around the pharmacy and get to check out other employees. If you are lucky you are called back for a second interview where then you are told you got the job.

Pharmacy Technician CPhT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at KentuckyOne Health (Louisville, KY) in May 2015.

Interview

I was called by HR, and she phone screened me with a few questions. Then I came in for an interview with just the manager. A few days later I then came in for a second peer interview. Two employees asked me another round of questions to get a feel of my past work habits and I'm sure personality.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you didn't agree with a Co-worker and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KentuckyOne Health (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online through CHI. Heard from an HR Rep about two weeks later to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was primarily questions about me, typical house keeping questions about my background, salary expectation, and work experience. I received a call from the actual admin office a week later for an in person interview. That interview was almost all behavioral/personality questions. I didn't end up being offered the job, but I was a finalist, I still had a positive experience with them and it seems like a nice place to work.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your style of communication?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KentuckyOne Health.

Interview

My boss called me in for an interview. Asked about me and what I could give to the company. Explained to me what I would be doing. A few days later I received another call for a second interview. This one was conducted by my peers. They asked general questions they pulled from a standard sheet.

Interview Questions

• Not a ton of tough questions. Make sure you can identify what you bring to the table that is unique.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Coming out of college I didn't expect to negotiate that much. I took what they gave me and was pretty happy.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KentuckyOne Health.

Interview

There were two separate interviews: Manager Interview and Peer Interview.

They both were very relaxed and I felt as though I went in prepared for the questions, and even though they asked questions that I didn't expect they were easy to provide a response from my personal recollection.

As long as you keep a calm personality, use tact in conversation and be as honest with yourself as you are with your responses in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you think of a time when a coworker wasn't putting forth their full effort and how you handled the situation?   Answer Question