Key Benefit Administrators Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Key Benefit Administrators

2.7

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Key Benefit Administrators (Fort Mill, SC) in July 2014.

Interview

My interview was conducted by multiple members of the team I was applying to be on. They were very thorough with their questions. They were curtious but very intuitive. The questions asked were sometimes "off script" and helped to realize that they actually cared about the people they put into the positions that work for this company.

Interview Questions

• My past experience and how it would successfully apply to the current position I was applying for.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Key Benefit Administrators.

Interview

Called for HR interview and then on site interview. It was fine and not really technical. If you seems confident to do the tasks.

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Key Benefit Administrators in June 2015.

Interview

must fill out application, must meet set qualifications for department. face to face interview, phone interview with VP, panel interview. The interviews ranged in style and length. Expectations set. offer was made. offer accepted.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Key Benefit Administrators (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2016.

Interview

Had initial phone interview. Then interviewed in front with a panel of people. Mostly asked questions about past. Went over what I like in a job. It was OK and not really technical. I asked a lot of questions, for that they thought I was leading the interview.

EDI Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Key Benefit Administrators (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Scheduled through their HR department although I initially made contact with a professional contact who already worked for the company. Initially I interviewed with the manager and the director. I returned for a panel interview which included the manager and 3 of her team members. I interviewed with the director after the panel meeting.

Interview Questions

• Questions were designed to determine if I could handle time-sensitive workload and whether I was experienced in working directly with clients.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was back-and-forth on the salary. They were not willing to negotiate on vacation time.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Key Benefit Administrators in April 2010.

Interview

Very detailed but we need to be so we are not wasting a future employee's time nor our time for all the training that needs to be done. Once your hired a lot of information at first.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself doing in the next 5 years. If you don't know the company that well and everything they do offer you don't know what positions are avaiable that you want to strive for.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't really negotiate due to me really needing a job.

Compliance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Key Benefit Administrators.

Interview

Completed app online then had phone interview with HR and came back interviewed a second time but was hired for a different position. When position was offered was able to negotiate rate of pay.

Claim Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Key Benefit Administrators (Fort Mill, SC) in August 2015.

Interview

Very laid back. Went well. I was told to think about it over the weekend and let them know which position I wanted. I did. Didn't hear back. After several attempts the hiring Mgr emailed me that they choose other people. We had even discussed the pay. I had to talk to one of their employees over the weekend just to get an idea of the job. Someone stepped in the way because I was already told they had a spot for me. You don't do that to people.

Interview Questions

• If I would consider another position and think about it over the weekend.   1 Answer

Claims Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Key Benefit Administrators (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a great experience, I went in as nervous as could be and left feeling comfortable and at home as you will say. They explained the position in detail and and answered every question I had before I could ask.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why you feel you're a good candidate for the position.   Answer Question

Claims Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Key Benefit Administrators (Fort Mill, SC) in October 2012.

Interview

Initial interview over phone, then came in for face to face. Very simple process. It was a warm environment that made me feel comfortable. Completed application while there and was provided answers to all my questions on benefits etc

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a conflict with a coworker and how did you handle it   Answer Question