Kitestring Technical Services Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 18 of over 18 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kitestring Technical Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kitestring Technical Services (Bangalore) in Feb 2022

Interview

The interview process was great. It involved a coding round, followed by a technical round and finally a tech discussion with the Client manager. The TAM was always in touch and was very professional. It was a smooth process.

Interview Questions
  • Javascript closures, const-let-var differences, Object execution context, HashMaps in Java
    Answer Question

Kitestring Technical Services

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kitestring Technical Services in Jan 2022

Interview

1. Problem solving (two or three questions, according to time limits). 2. Questions about your technology stack. The interview is performed by a Technical Delivery Manager, who is usually a nice and cooperative person. Those people don't want you to fail, but they just want to guarantee they provide a good candidate to their client.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Problem solving (Sort an array of characters). 2. What are the types of dependency injection in Spring? Which one do you prefer and why? 3. How can you create different config files in Spring Boot, and setup the server to select a specific one (e.g., test, or dev configuration)?

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Tech

210.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Kitestring Technical Services~1054182
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kitestring Technical Services (Charlotte, NC) in Oct 2020

Interview

Got a call from one of the consultant and I was asked to take a HackerRank test. I took the test and emailed him. The test went well. But got a reply that the position was not available.

Kitestring Technical Services

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Kitestring Technical Services in Jul 2020

Interview

The interview process was usually, 10-15 min talk with a recruiter, then online assessment, then video coding interview, after that resume and concept interview, after that last interview with the client.

Interview Questions
  • Coding interview work with arrays, strings, and recrusion. question about SOLID, OOP

Kitestring Technical Services

Application

I interviewed at Kitestring Technical Services

Interview

Call and technical interview and then technical with client and i was not offered not sure for various reasons. I interviwed long back. After technical interview with Kitestring,I had technical interview with client and it was tough too.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Kitestring Technical Services (Bentonville, AR)

Interview

I had a phone conversation with the Manager then I came onsite for a panel interview with three people then an offer I really appreciated the speed in their interview process! the whole process was done within a 9 days

Interview Questions
  • How do you approach a hard to fill role? what steps do you take?

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kitestring Technical Services (Bentonville, AR) in Nov 2019

Interview

It was very smooth and exciting, multi-step process where I first completed online assessment and then coding challenge. After coding challenge there was a video call. The last step was client interview. In short, the overall process was very good and I liked it because the process itself shows the culture, strength and traits of the company. Interview process was realistic and smooth.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your current work/project, what are the accomplishments ?

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kitestring Technical Services (Vancouver, BC) in Aug 2019

Interview

. They just wanted to meet to ensure that I am capable of meeting basic requirements . They wanted to see if I had the personality for sales and customer service and they are very helpful in training new people who are just trying to find their first job as long as you are willing to work they are very generous with helping you learn

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kitestring Technical Services (Bentonville, AR) in May 2019

Interview

I have applied for Test Automation role with Java background and they look for a strong java programmer. It is a 3 step process. Step 1. Online assessment. You may take help of internet. There will be multiple choice questions and you have 2min for each question. They are variety of questions like design patterns, expected output for the code snippets etc. Step 2: Online video interview over skype by Kitestring. Expect you to write code snippets for the problems they give you on terminal and explain the logic and your problem solving process. Step 3: Online video interview with the client. Similar to step 2.

Interview Questions
  • what is a singleton pattern. Write code for checking a string for palindrome, checking for Anagram.
  • Explain SOLID principles in java What is dependency Injection What is Liskov's substitution principle. Checked and unchecked expeceptions Difference between exception and error. How does a HashMap works. Explain hashtable. Is hashcode unique?? Difference between ArrayList & LinkedList.
  • Test Automation Frameworks how does jenkins work and what do you do on regular basis. Multiple questions on TestNG, Maven, Cucumber, Appium, POM frameworks. Explain Cucumber framework. how do you handle windows popups using selenium how do you handle browser popups in selenium how do you handle alerts in selenium Difference between assert and verify in selenium Difference between soft assert and hard asserts.
  • Multiple questions on SQL during the client interview. How do you connect to SQL database using java. how do you process resultsets in java. write syntax in java for how to execute a sql query. Write some queries for the problem they give you on the fly during the interview.
8 people found this interview helpful

Kitestring Technical Services

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kitestring Technical Services

Interview

One over the phone interview with HR, and then a take home test on different programming languages (takes about 1 hour per language) and then a technical hour long panel with 3 to 5 people of different career fields asking questions. It was a little intimidating and they really know their stuff about the technical field.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 Interviews