Kitestring Technical Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kitestring Technical Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Kitestring Technical Services

2.8

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kitestring Technical Services in January 2015.

Interview

Was a Phone call with the client, where asked some core and medium level questions, then we change to topics based on my resume and explain the frameworks thar I've been using before and the experience on my last job, after I pass the interview I got the final offer

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kitestring Technical Services (Bentonville, AR).

Interview

I started with a phone interview, then I took a placement exam online. After, the owners and an employee interview you in person. This involves a series of tech questions and writing code on a whiteboard.

Interview Questions

• Write a recursive function to calculate the Nth value of the Fibonacci sequence.   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kitestring Technical Services (Bentonville, AR) in May 2019.

Interview

I have applied for Test Automation role with Java background and they look for a strong java programmer. It is a 3 step process.
    Step 1. Online assessment. You may take help of internet. There will be multiple choice questions and you have 2min for each question. They are variety of questions like design patterns, expected output for the code snippets etc.

Step 2: Online video interview over skype by Kitestring. Expect you to write code snippets for the problems they give you on terminal and explain the logic and your problem solving process.

Step 3: Online video interview with the client. Similar to step 2.

Interview Questions

• what is a singleton pattern.
      Write code for checking a string for palindrome, checking for Anagram.   Answer Question
    • Explain SOLID principles in java
      What is dependency Injection
      What is Liskov's substitution principle.
      Checked and unchecked expeceptions
      Difference between exception and error.
      How does a HashMap works. Explain hashtable.
      Is hashcode unique??
      Difference between ArrayList & LinkedList.   Answer Question
    • Test Automation Frameworks
      how does jenkins work and what do you do on regular basis.
      Multiple questions on TestNG, Maven, Cucumber, Appium, POM frameworks.
      Explain Cucumber framework.
      how do you handle windows popups using selenium
      how do you handle browser popups in selenium
      how do you handle alerts in selenium
      Difference between assert and verify in selenium
      Difference between soft assert and hard asserts.   Answer Question
    • Multiple questions on SQL during the client interview.
      How do you connect to SQL database using java.
      how do you process resultsets in java.
      write syntax in java for how to execute a sql query.
      Write some queries for the problem they give you on the fly during the interview.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kitestring Technical Services (Bentonville, AR) in January 2016.

Interview

Telephonic interview.

1. Introduction lasting approximately 5 minutes.
    2.Employer asked questions and listened to my responses.
    3. Finally few questions regarding nature of work from my end.
    Total time spent 45 minutes.

Very reasonable questions and interview went well.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kitestring Technical Services.

Interview

Did a test on line, was informed to do a face to face interview with the actual client. Three interviewers, technical questions were asked, some answered just verbally, some required going up to white board to write out solutions.

Interview Questions

• Solve a logical question and write out the solution   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kitestring Technical Services (Bentonville, AR) in June 2017.

Interview

Reviewed my experience, then technical questions/review, and lastly technical exercises. The technical questions went over programming experience and things that you should know if you have worked in development. The technical exercises were practicing the experience in the programming language to confirm my knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience with Java programming?   1 Answer

Contract Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kitestring Technical Services (Bentonville, AR) in August 2012.

Interview

The owner called me, gave me rudimentary C programming questions, and then had me talk with two seniors who asked me personality type questions. Then, they flew me to Bentonville, AR to have a meeting with the owner of LJSA, and about 6 other seniors, who all took turns throwing random questions at me.

Interview Questions

• Can a C structure have a pointer to itself?
      What do these bitwise operators do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The owner asked me if I wanted the position, and then after accepting, he went back to the customer to get the salary.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kitestring Technical Services.

Interview

One over the phone interview with HR, and then a take home test on different programming languages (takes about 1 hour per language) and then a technical hour long panel with 3 to 5 people of different career fields asking questions. It was a little intimidating and they really know their stuff about the technical field.

Software Engineer/Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kitestring Technical Services (Bentonville, AR) in December 2017.

Interview

HORRIBLE, I interviewed 6 months ago and then again today...(should of trusted my gut)...first interview was rediculous...panel interview was asked TCP/IP networking type questions for a JAVA developer role? even had me write code on a chalk board! Then today like an idiot I agree to interview for a software support role...low and behold yet again asked irrelevant questions, this time about depreciated tech stacks that had nothing to do with the role. The interviewer (president?) was even rude and talked the whole time, and even insulted me at one point assuming I was a beginner level with a tech stack when I clearly was not. Their sole customer is Wal-Mart, with the layoffs it can be assumed (and they even stated) that you can be let go whenever...and I have heard from others there are small advancement opportunities.