Kiwee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kiwee Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2018

3.3

Senior Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wrocław (Poland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kiwee (Wrocław (Poland)) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview was divided into three main stages:
    - talk to the general director,
    - non-technical interview about the company's communication, atmosphere and work flow,
    - technical intelligence - not only oriented towards the front-end, but also general programming knowledge.

Everything took about 5 hours, including 2 coffee breaks and a small talk in the kitchen.

After solving and sending to the company a small coding task, the meeting was scheduled for the same day. During this meeting, complete feedback from all stages and the final offer was presented.

The whole process takes about a week from the first contact to the final offer and was a pleasure. A great attitude and atmosphere were visible from the very beginning. If you're looking for a stable, animal-friendly and multinational workplace - Kiwee is for you.

Interview Questions

Kiwee Response

Oct 4, 2018 – CEO

Great to hear! :)

Growth & Engagement Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wrocław (Poland)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kiwee (Wrocław (Poland)).

Interview

The interview was a multiple-staged one. First, there was an in-depth interview-conversation with the CEO, then after a week an interview in the office with both founders of the company. The questions were appropriate to the role I was applying to and targeted leadership, sales, people management, problem solving cases. Overall, the interview difficulty was also appropriate to my level of expertise. Also, I had an office tour and met future teammates. Atmosphere created was very friendly & welcoming :)

IT Project Manager/Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wrocław (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kiwee (Wrocław (Poland)) in June 2018.

Interview

The process started with the phone call in English (about the company, my experience etc.), then we had the 2,5h long meeting at Kiwee (with CEO and CTO).

Interview Questions

• How does the internet work?   Answer Question
    • What kind of tools do you use to measure a project status?   Answer Question
    • A few questions were about real-life problems and how would I behave in that particular situations.   Answer Question