Kiwee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 30, 2017

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kiwee

Senior Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wrocław (Poland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kiwee (Wrocław (Poland)) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview was divided into three main stages:
    - talk to the general director,
    - non-technical interview about the company's communication, atmosphere and work flow,
    - technical intelligence - not only oriented towards the front-end, but also general programming knowledge.

Everything took about 5 hours, including 2 coffee breaks and a small talk in the kitchen.

After solving and sending to the company a small coding task, the meeting was scheduled for the same day. During this meeting, complete feedback from all stages and the final offer was presented.

The whole process takes about a week from the first contact to the final offer and was a pleasure. A great attitude and atmosphere were visible from the very beginning. If you're looking for a stable, animal-friendly and multinational workplace - Kiwee is for you.

Interview Questions

Growth & Engagement Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wrocław (Poland)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kiwee (Wrocław (Poland)).

Interview

The interview was a multiple-staged one. First, there was an in-depth interview-conversation with the CEO, then after a week an interview in the office with both founders of the company. The questions were appropriate to the role I was applying to and targeted leadership, sales, people management, problem solving cases. Overall, the interview difficulty was also appropriate to my level of expertise. Also, I had an office tour and met future teammates. Atmosphere created was very friendly & welcoming :)

Interview Questions