Cover image for Klarna

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Klarna Interview Questions

Updated Jan 30, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 897 of over 897 interviews

Recruiter17%
Employee Referral9%
HardAverageEasy

Klarna

Application

I interviewed at Klarna

Interview

It was a very long process with a lot of interviews. It wasn’t clear what role I was interviewing for so the conversations around work were generic. They seemed like an interesting company. They wouldn’t put their offer to me on paper even after asking multiple times, which ended up in leading me to decline.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about how you lead to a positive change for your organization.
    Answer Question

Klarna

Application

I interviewed at Klarna

Interview

Everything went very smooth. Staff looks very nice and professional. But it is unnecessarily long, especially for the two iq tests. The offered salary is lower than average. It seems like a pretty good company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Klarna

Join the conversation on

Consulting Exit Opportunities

7m

a

Product Associate

Hi everyone, Got a few offers that I would love some input on. Have offers from Visa, PayPal, Affirm, and Wisetack (series B start-up). Visa is in office while the other three are remote friendly, which is important to me. Visa comp is also about 30k lower than the other offers (tc from the other three companies are at around170, yoe 2.5). Normally I’d go with Wisetack or Affirm for the growth potential but given what happened to Klarna, I’m a bit hesitant. Which option would you go with

9 Comments

Finance

138.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Klarna~389854
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Klarna? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Klarna employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Klarna

Application

I interviewed at Klarna

Interview

everything went pretty well and people I interacted with are friendly and nice. They are professional but the overall length is a bit too long. Especially the first two rounds IQ test

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Klarna

Application

I interviewed at Klarna

Interview

This was an on campus drive. A coding test was conducted on hackerrank of 2 questions with time limit of 90 minutes.. questions were not too easy.. i would say medium.

Interview Questions
  • 1) basic maths involved questions with usage of map 2)DFS of graph approach

Klarna

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Klarna

Interview

Two interviewees in the first round, they are very friendly. I get a task, you need to add some code to make it works. the interviewees will give you some hints to help you when necessary.

Interview Questions
  • What are you mainly responsible for in project x (my previous project)?

Klarna

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Klarna

Interview

Long, tedious process. Inefficient and not in line with the rest of the market. I withdrew as with a demanding job currently and interviews elsewhere - a 5 stage process is not a valuable use of time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klarna (Berlin) in Jan 2023

Interview

The first step in the process was the reasoning test. I passed it. Then had a call with the recruiter, who was very friendly and nice, and immediately after the call got informed I passed to the next round, which consists of 2 calls, and after both calls, there would be the outcome. When I had the call with the first person on the technical side, that person thought I was someone else, a referral from a colleague so immediately I noticed something was off. Then during the call, the person was shifting moods and decisions, and opinions all the time, ending up confusing me. That person looked totally underqualified to host these interviews, or was not prepared at all. Also, it seemed to me that they had this referral set up for this position. Then after this call the recruiter said we will not have a second call because my first call was below the passing grade, even though the outcome of that round was consisting of 2 calls. Very bad experience, will not apply again to them. They seem to have a very high opinion of themselves, and underqualified people hosting interviews and getting power over their heads.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Klarna

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Klarna

Interview

I had a first interview with the HR person that contacted me on LinkedIn. Standard HR interview on my skills and on what Klarna was searching for. They sent me a technical programming test to perform on an online platform telling me that after having completed it they would have given me feedback. I completed the test (with correct results) but I received no feedback at all, even after I contacted the recruiter to ask for news. Really disappointing.

Interview Questions
  • Online technical programming test to be performed on an online platform.

Klarna

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Klarna

Interview

Logic test followed by a phone screening, then a coding assignment. Another logic test (supervised), followed by a culture fit interview and a technical interview (coding task). Took about four weeks in total.

Interview Questions
  • Leadership principles, challenging situations at past positions.

Klarna

Application

I interviewed at Klarna

Interview

Multiple steps in the process, including a logical thinking test. The recruiter informed me upfront very well about every step, what to expect, how long will the interview take and who will be interviewing. Overall a good experience.

Interview Questions
  • There was also a case study done during one of the interviews. I was told that beforehand and the material was only shared in the call as previously informed.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 897 Interviews

Klarna Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Klarna as 40.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.98 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Engineer and Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Product Manager and Senior Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Klarna takes an average of 35 days when considering 536 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Product Manager had the quickest hiring process (on average 30 days), whereas Analyst roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 64 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Klarna according to 536 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 19.00%