Klarna Interview Questions

Updated Jan 14, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 695 of over 695 interviews

Employee Referral10%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Klarna

Application

I interviewed at Klarna

Interview

I have no issues with the interview process itself - I had very positive interactions with everyone I spoke with (including the lovely recruiter) and truly enjoyed every step of the process, with perhaps the exception of having to repeat the logical reasoning test a second time while being recorded. I had to prepare a case that was thought-provoking but not overly complex and certainly manageable within the limited timeframe. The issue I've had was with the salary - there is no transparency whatsoever, and the question around salary expectations in the initial screen interview was apparently nothing more than a formality. There was no pushback regarding my expected salary at the time, but I was told after completing several rounds that the salary for the position was about half of what I was targeting. It would have been nice to have been told earlier in the process what the salary range for the role was so I could know not to waste my time with several rounds. I ultimately decided to decline the offer as a result.

Interview Questions
  • - Name a time you've solved a difficult/ambiguous problem - Take-home case assignment
    Answer Question

Klarna

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klarna

Interview

- Logical test -> passed - Online Coding Assesment -> 3 questions solved them all but I was eliminated in this round without any detailed feedback. At least I could expect why did I eliminated despite solving all the coding assesments correctly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Finance

JPMorgan Chase

88 Comments

Join the conversation on

Klarna

Application

I interviewed at Klarna

Interview

After 2 interviews and 2 logic tests, took them 6 months to provide feedback. The first part includes a short talk with the hiring manager that mentioned tasks related to the job that were not mentioned in the written add I had applied to.

Interview Questions
  • Salary was asked but no range was provided. No further information on how to negotiate the salary which was way below market.

Klarna

Application

I interviewed at Klarna

Interview

Pleasant experience with very kind talent aqusition that showed true engagement and interaction during screening interview. Dont be afraid to ask questions or concerning. It shows interest in the position. Looking forward to the next process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Klarna

Application

I interviewed at Klarna

Interview

1 .Profile Shortlisting 2. Hacker Rank Test 3. Test Was Based on Data Structure and Algorithm 4. The process was not so good, No Assisment on the Test Was given and Got a late reply After Many Follow ups after a month, with a statement requirement is not fullFilled.

Interview Questions
  • Normal Data Structure and Algorithm based on Array and String

Klarna

Application

I interviewed at Klarna

Interview

The longest and most disorganised interview process I’ve been in. I did 7 rounds of interviews over the course of 6 weeks, including multiple tasks. Klarna kept adding additional rounds claiming that it was between me and one other candidate and the team needed to get to know each better to come to the final decision. After a week of silence after my seventh interview (which was allegedly my final one) they emailed me to say that they decided they were no longer hiring for the position at all. Just a disgusting way to treat a candidate.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Madrid

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Klarna (Madrid)

Interview

After applying i received the email to do the test, i took it and i thought i didn’t pass because I didn’t get any message for 2 months. The HR emailed me for an interview and i had to take the test again this time while she watched. She told me immediately i had passed and then I had two more interviews: -one with my future team lead, it was more about my CV and how would i fit in Klarna -last one was about the values, it was more like a talk with a friend. Few questions here and there and explained the position more.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Klarna

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klarna

Interview

Logic test Online coding Logic test with screening Live coding Behavioural talks Offer made In overall, the whole experience was very positive. Interviewers were very helpful and understanding towards the interviewee. However, they need new interview infrastructure for the live coding.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Klarna

Application

I interviewed at Klarna

Interview

3 interviews behavioural architectural and technical ist part was archtectural 2nd part was technical and last part was behavoural not much hard questions. the question was pretty easy and the interview process was smooth i was selected also but they denied to give me job offer because they dont have a vacancy that was weired

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Klarna (New York, NY)

Interview

Had a few round of interviews. They make everyone do a logic test to see if you're a good fit. Then there is take home assignment with a short turnaround time and not much direction of what they're looking for.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 695 Interviews