Klarna Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Klarna Interview Questions

Updated Jul 5, 2017

Compliance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klarna (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Two phone interviews with HR analyst and hiring manager. Followed up by an in-person interview with HR manager, would-be peers and Hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Are you concerned about moving from such a large company to small/start up company?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Klarna (Columbus, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

Review Resume, Skills, Experiences, etc;
    Other questions like why hire you, how do you understand this position, other questions about this position, how you understand Klarna business, etc;
    Overall, questions are not hard one, but the recruiting process is way to slow. Taking another offer while waiting for the result.

Interview Questions

• Review Resume, Skills, Experiences, etc;
      Other questions, how do you understand this position, other questions about this position?   Answer Question

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Klarna (Columbus, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

I went through Dawson to get the job. The interview process was a lot less stressful that I was expecting. I interviewed with 2 people and they were booth very lovely people.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Klarna. What do you know about Klarna. Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   Answer Question

Front-End Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Klarna in July 2015.

Interview

The entire processes is a first chat with a recruiter, a interview with a team leader, a pair programming section with dev team and a in side interview with managers.

Initial chat, we talk about my background, no technical questions, more about how I did what I said that I did in my resume.

In a week I made a interview with a tech leader about, I don't remember exactly the questions, but was about my work background.

Interview Questions

• Create a JS code that is possible generate a car and a motorcycle, a car must have 4 wheels and 2 lamps, and a motorcycle must have 2 wheels and one lamp. Write a function to make this vehicles run while have fuel.   Answer Question

Compliance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Klarna (Columbus, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and they contacted me via email and asked me to take an online logic/iq test. If you passed, they would contact you to continue on in the interview process. I did pass and got a phone interview. I did not get an onsite interview.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Klarna (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in May 2017.

Interview

A couple of weeks after I applied, I was invited to attempt an online IQ test. In quick succession after this test (within 2 days each) were an interview with the HR Recruiter, with the hiring manager and a technical interview with 2 engineers. All interviewers were very professional and highly knowledgeable in their domain. The interviewers were not easy, but the interviewers never put me in a spot or made me feel uncomfortable - and as a result, I was able to do my best.

After this, I was invited for an on-site interview in Stockholm, for which my travel and stay were promptly arranged (I flew in from a non-EU country).

The on-site interviews were also very well organized. They were 4 back to back interviews in the first half of the day. I felt at ease throughout. I especially enjoyed the live-coding test and felt that it is a very good way to test a candidate's skills (as opposed to textbook questions which might serve a candidate's memory at best).

The HR Recruiter always kept me in the loop regarding any updates in my application and in the hiring process. Enjoyed the interviews a lot, and am now looking forward to start working at Klarna!

Interview Questions

• They described a fictitious 'requirement' and asked me to design a software solution for it. It lead to a healthy and enjoyable discussion.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klarna (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in May 2017.

Interview

The process took over 4 weeks from the moment of sending an application to first and last telephone call, so in general very slow even they were looking for 2 BAs.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe my current position, about independency at work, nothing difficult in general.   1 Answer

Delivery Lead Interview

Application

Interview

Scanning interview with HR, then logical test, then interview with a delivery lead. Took a long time to get hold of the HR recruiter and then radio silence for two weeks. I haven't received any constructive feedback and minimum communication.

Interview Questions

• Logical test with dots, interview questions based on the delivery experience, agile, lean and scrum practices.   Answer Question

Full Stack Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klarna (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process went very smooth through a couple of levels: a talk with Klarna's HR who proposed a better position than the one I applied for - better suited for my current career plan, anyway.

A very interesting pattern-matching IQ screening followed.

Then we moved on to a 1-to-1 meeting with one of the managers, and then came the first phase of the technical interview, where things started getting odd. The tech questions and even the live coding challenge went smooth, but I did get a very weird question for a tech interview, that I probably flunked completely... and then I never heard from Klarna for 8 days.

Interview Questions

• Describe how onboarding a new employee would look like.   Answer Question
    • Solve the Partition Problem (split a list of positive integers into 2 lists, so that the sum of the numbers in each list is equal)   Answer Question

Analysis Interview

Application

Interview

Firstly I got phone call from klarna, then I went to the career day. It is a really long day, which you can met a lot of people there. After that you will get still some interviews. But do NOT feel confident about the offer until you assigned the contract.

Interview Questions

• what will you do if you have full access to Klarna's data?   Answer Question