Klarna Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Klarna

2.9
HardAverageEasy
Found 365 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klarna (United States) in Oct 2020

Interview

This was quite a ridiculous interview process. I don't understand how Klarna can approve a logic test as the first step in the process when there are SO many factors to control for. Not everyone processes information in the same way. Also, how are you controlling for people who have other forms of intelligence? How about lack of access to educational tools throughout their life that could've better prepared them for this type of test? There are people who can probably easily pass the logic test yet are a terrible match for the job, and on the other hand, there will be people who may not "score high enough," yet actually be able to perform exceptionally in the role. This is a really horrendous start to an interview process and one that screams of elitism and privilege. I'm very disappointed in Klarna as a potential employer.

Interview Questions
  • Logical reasoning test sent after application.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Klarna (United States)

Interview

Horrendously disorganized interview process with absolutely no respect for potential candidates’ time. I was led on for 3.5 months before being told they aren’t looking for anyone with my experience. I was told to be patient for the first 2 months, then was ghosted for 6 weeks.

Interview Questions
Klarna
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sweden
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klarna (Sweden)

Interview

It starts with HR Call and I received the link of the Cognitive test after it , I had a call with Design manger with my Portfolio - Design Assignment is coming after the stage.

Interview Questions
Klarna
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sweden
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klarna (Sweden)

Interview

I first had logic test and then after passing that I had a phone interview. Then from there went into a second interview and was not offered the position at that point.

Interview Questions
Klarna
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klarna (United States)

Interview

Had to the test everyone talks about I passed and then someone reached out that they had found someone else (no interview after that test) but they would keep me in mind for future roles. All in all neutral experience - happy they reached out to at least let me know. More than most companies I’ve interviewed with.

Interview Questions
  • Didn’t get to the interview just the test before you get to even talk to someone
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sweden
Application

I interviewed at Klarna (Sweden)

Interview

Really long and extensive process. Don't want to go through that process again, this crazy interview process made me actually take another job offer in the end. Had intelligence tests, technical interview, role play, multiple behavioural interviews.

Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klarna (United States)

Interview

Great - HR is incredibly friendly and on top of things; interviews were challenging but engaging, and served as a great opportunity to learn more about the role and internal workings of the company.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your background? What were some successes in your past role + how did you tackle and overcome challenges?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Germany
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klarna (Germany)

Interview

I completed the logical thinking test but did not get to the interview stage. The test consisted of multiple logical reasoning questions that every potential employee apparently has to complete.

Interview Questions
Klarna
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bulgaria
Application

I interviewed at Klarna (Bulgaria)

Interview

The interview was relaxed and there was no pressure. It felt natural. At the final interview, there was a task to make a presentation about the product and get into the role of a sales rep by answering questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klarna (United States) in Jan 2021

Interview

Before you can actually talk to humans you have to go through a 15 minute logical test which completely discriminates people with create thinking and doesn’t allow for any individuality. Horrendous practice in an elitist company. Shame on you Klarna leadership and hr!

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 365