Knight Frank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Knight Frank Interview Questions

Updated Nov 12, 2017

2.6

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knight Frank.

Interview

Online application with CV submission. Then a competency based telephone interview followed by an assessment centre which involved a group task and a presentation or interview depending if you were cognate or non-cog. The assessment centre was very disorganised; cognate and non-cog students were mixed up and given the wrong tasks, which will have lead to unfair advantages for some.

Interview Questions

• What are the biggest challenges to the property industry in the next 5 years?   1 Answer

Condominium Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Knight Frank (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

A very informal interview where the interviewer from the HR department just went through my CV and asked a couple of questions regarding my knowledge of estate management. I was fairly confident in acing the interview as it was relaxed

IT Support Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Knight Frank in July 2017.

Interview

Quick chat with a HR person on the phone followed by face to face interview, then an online personality test and then a presentation and another interview. Entire process took about 4 weeks.

After all of that you would expect Knight Frank to atleast let you know you have not been successful in your interview (even after chasing for feedback).
     Having gone through 3 stages of the interview process and taken the time to prepare a presentation, the least they could have done was to say THANKS BUT NO THANKS
    Frankly speaking I wont br applying to them again.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Knight Frank (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The interviewer talked with me more than 2 hours at the first interview. After the first interview, I did three online tests about work IT skills (word, PPT and Excel). The second interview I had an opportunity to talk with the partner. Also, I met up with the colleagues to better know the daily work style.

Health and Safety Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knight Frank (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got an email from someone in HR about fixing a time for a telephone interview. After the telephone call, she was happy for me to come in to meet the hiring manager. I then had a face to face interview with the hiring manager, it took about an hour. I was told there will be another interview with two people if they are happy to progress with my application. The process was pretty straight forward

Information Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Knight Frank (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

This was a two stage interview, 1st stage was a 1 on 1 interview going through CV with heads of department focusing on experiences. I was fortunate enough to get to the second stage which was in front of 5 employees mainly heads of departments the the position was to liaise with.

Interview Questions

• What would be the steps you would take to implement the ISMS at Knight Frank?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Knight Frank (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and a week later i received a phone call. over the phone i had a small conversation, explaining my current role and responsibilities. The person on the phone then scheduled a face to face interview. in the interview they explained to me the task i would do and expectation. Staff were super friendly, and received a positive feedback from them. went to the next round which was personality test. I assume there is no right or wrong answer within the personality test. however, as of now there is no feedback.

Interview Questions

• how comfortable are you doing picking up the phone and following up with each client (depending on the job requirements)   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ernakulam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Knight Frank (Ernakulam (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Applying over mail to HR
    Interview over skype. Questions regarding last company and works done there. The interview lasted for about 30 mins. It was kind of getting to know the person, his interpersonal skills, his management skills, etc.

Interview Questions

• Past company works, and questions over that   1 Answer

Operations Executive for EMEA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Knight Frank (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

1:1 meeting with department manager. Informal chat on a Friday afternoon in their Baker Street offices. We sat with a coffee mainly speaking about my current role and what it is I mainly do and enjoy. The interviewer then applied the skills I have said I have in to the new role and asked how I would cope in certain scenarios.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Knight Frank (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in June 2016.

Interview

Very good, fast and details
    Good Telephone manner
    Good interviewer manner
    Considerate, not too much waiting after arrival
    HR staff told much about the future boss
    Not too much waiting for offer confirmation after interview