Knight Frank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Sales Transaction Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Knight Frank (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

Had the most unprofessional interview conducted by the director of the office in Bangalore. The interviewer made me very uncomfortable by asking very private questions about family and personal relationships. He also suggested I should work for other industries because family and friends did so. The interviewer seemed to have make sure I was uncomfortable. I am sure he wouldn't have asked the same questions to a male candidate. After which the HR head and then the MD conducted the interview on the same day, these 2 interviews were conducted very well and went smoothly. The next day I was interviewed by someone in the transactions team, he asked me to send them a presentation on the Bangalore office market. I was able to send them a ppt with 24 hours which they appreciated. During the whole process, I interviewed with a total of 4 employees and sadly without any positive outcome. I was left shell shocked to witness such unprofessional and crude behavior from the director of such a reputed MNC.

Interview Questions

• How committed are you in your relationship?   1 Answer
    • What is IRR and NPV?   1 Answer
    • Why did you choose to work in the real estate sector?   1 Answer
    • Will your father allow you to drive a vehicle in bangalore city?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Knight Frank (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and a week later i received a phone call. over the phone i had a small conversation, explaining my current role and responsibilities. The person on the phone then scheduled a face to face interview. in the interview they explained to me the task i would do and expectation. Staff were super friendly, and received a positive feedback from them. went to the next round which was personality test. I assume there is no right or wrong answer within the personality test. however, as of now there is no feedback.

Interview Questions

• how comfortable are you doing picking up the phone and following up with each client (depending on the job requirements)   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knight Frank (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied online and had telephone interview. Called back for an assessment day which consisted of written examination, HR interview and technical interview. For technical interview we were given 15 minutes to prepare a presentation of a topic.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Knight Frank (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

There was only one round of the selection process i.e. interview. There were 2 people in the panel. The interview took place at their head office at Gurgaon. It lasted for 5-7 minutes only.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knight Frank (Moscow (Russia)) in May 2016.

Interview

I've applied online on position "Intern (Residential department)". Interview was not difficult. I had an interview with manager of Redisential department. The whole interview took 15 minutes. There was a phone screening with department's assistant before the interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knight Frank.

Interview

Online application with CV submission. Then a competency based telephone interview followed by an assessment centre which involved a group task and a presentation or interview depending if you were cognate or non-cog. The assessment centre was very disorganised; cognate and non-cog students were mixed up and given the wrong tasks, which will have lead to unfair advantages for some.

Interview Questions

• What are the biggest challenges to the property industry in the next 5 years?   1 Answer

IT Support Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Knight Frank in July 2017.

Interview

Quick chat with a HR person on the phone followed by face to face interview, then an online personality test and then a presentation and another interview. Entire process took about 4 weeks.

After all of that you would expect Knight Frank to atleast let you know you have not been successful in your interview (even after chasing for feedback).
     Having gone through 3 stages of the interview process and taken the time to prepare a presentation, the least they could have done was to say THANKS BUT NO THANKS
    Frankly speaking I wont br applying to them again.

Trainee Surveyor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Knight Frank (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Full milk round with initial interview followed by full day of tasks and interviews. Very standard for industry.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Knight Frank (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2017.

Interview

Done by a lady who is very narrow minded and not open. Seems very insecure about her own job. Very junior in experience though she is in her 50s. She seems very scare that candidates will take over her post.

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knight Frank (London, England (UK)).

Interview

1. Online Application
    2. Telephone Interview with Senior Manager
    3. First round interview with Senior Manager and Senior Associate
    4. Second round interview with Partner
    5. Online Psychometric Test
    6. Third round interview with HR
    7. Case study test

Interview Questions

• No particularly difficult questions - mainly technical and commercial awareness questions   Answer Question