Knight Frank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 28, 2017

2.6

Information Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Knight Frank (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

This was a two stage interview, 1st stage was a 1 on 1 interview going through CV with heads of department focusing on experiences. I was fortunate enough to get to the second stage which was in front of 5 employees mainly heads of departments the the position was to liaise with.

Interview Questions

• What would be the steps you would take to implement the ISMS at Knight Frank?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Knight Frank (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and a week later i received a phone call. over the phone i had a small conversation, explaining my current role and responsibilities. The person on the phone then scheduled a face to face interview. in the interview they explained to me the task i would do and expectation. Staff were super friendly, and received a positive feedback from them. went to the next round which was personality test. I assume there is no right or wrong answer within the personality test. however, as of now there is no feedback.

Interview Questions

• how comfortable are you doing picking up the phone and following up with each client (depending on the job requirements)   Answer Question

Operations Executive for EMEA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Knight Frank (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

1:1 meeting with department manager. Informal chat on a Friday afternoon in their Baker Street offices. We sat with a coffee mainly speaking about my current role and what it is I mainly do and enjoy. The interviewer then applied the skills I have said I have in to the new role and asked how I would cope in certain scenarios.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Knight Frank (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in June 2016.

Interview

Very good, fast and details
    Good Telephone manner
    Good interviewer manner
    Considerate, not too much waiting after arrival
    HR staff told much about the future boss
    Not too much waiting for offer confirmation after interview

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Knight Frank (London, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

Had to submit my cv online. I then got called up for a phone interview - this could have been organised better, there was no warning as to when they were going to call. I was then invited for an interview in the Baker Street office. The next week we found out whether or not we were successful.

Summer Surveying Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knight Frank in April 2016.

Interview

Phone interview. Annoyingly they didn't book interview slots so kept randomly calling and missing me, a waste of everyone's time. Really poor interviewer, she was obviously reading off a piece of paper, questions didn't flow, she seemed unable to react to what I was saying and ask questions in line with my application/me. When it came to me asking questions she was unable to give any answers, answered vaguely/didn't properly answer at all, perhaps she only just started at the company? Really unimpressed with the whole process and it has definitely put me off Knight Frank in future career plans.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Knight Frank (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

There was only one round of the selection process i.e. interview. There were 2 people in the panel. The interview took place at their head office at Gurgaon. It lasted for 5-7 minutes only.

Graduate Surveyor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Knight Frank (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone call to offer an interview at head office with the head of hr. Fairly similar process to other jobs with Knight Frank. The interview started with questions about me and my interests, it then moved on to cv questions and ended with her asking me if i had any questions

Interview Questions

• The question were based around my cv, for example asking about my experience in the industry and what I have learnt from each, question regarding my university course and where my interest in the industry and the job has come from   Answer Question

Graduate Scheme (Hong Kong) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knight Frank (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Straight forward questions, starting with "tell me about yourself". Two competency-based questions, and ask me to elaborate certain experiences such as educational background or an internship. The interview lasted 30 minutes

Interview Questions

• why Knight Frank
      tell me about yourself/a specific internship etc
      what values can you bring
      Answer Question

Sales Negotiator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Knight Frank (Birmingham, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

There were 2 stages of interview, a face to face interview with the manager and a sales process through role playing. On 1:1 you have to discuss your cv your experience etc and there were some question of your everyday life. On the role playing were a phone call from a client and then a face to face viewing with the client on site.