Knight Frank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 8, 2017

2.6

Operations Executive for EMEA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Knight Frank (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

1:1 meeting with department manager. Informal chat on a Friday afternoon in their Baker Street offices. We sat with a coffee mainly speaking about my current role and what it is I mainly do and enjoy. The interviewer then applied the skills I have said I have in to the new role and asked how I would cope in certain scenarios.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Knight Frank (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in June 2016.

Interview

Very good, fast and details
    Good Telephone manner
    Good interviewer manner
    Considerate, not too much waiting after arrival
    HR staff told much about the future boss
    Not too much waiting for offer confirmation after interview

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Knight Frank (London, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

Had to submit my cv online. I then got called up for a phone interview - this could have been organised better, there was no warning as to when they were going to call. I was then invited for an interview in the Baker Street office. The next week we found out whether or not we were successful.

Summer Surveying Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knight Frank in April 2016.

Interview

Phone interview. Annoyingly they didn't book interview slots so kept randomly calling and missing me, a waste of everyone's time. Really poor interviewer, she was obviously reading off a piece of paper, questions didn't flow, she seemed unable to react to what I was saying and ask questions in line with my application/me. When it came to me asking questions she was unable to give any answers, answered vaguely/didn't properly answer at all, perhaps she only just started at the company? Really unimpressed with the whole process and it has definitely put me off Knight Frank in future career plans.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Knight Frank (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

There was only one round of the selection process i.e. interview. There were 2 people in the panel. The interview took place at their head office at Gurgaon. It lasted for 5-7 minutes only.

Graduate Surveyor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Knight Frank (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone call to offer an interview at head office with the head of hr. Fairly similar process to other jobs with Knight Frank. The interview started with questions about me and my interests, it then moved on to cv questions and ended with her asking me if i had any questions

Interview Questions

• The question were based around my cv, for example asking about my experience in the industry and what I have learnt from each, question regarding my university course and where my interest in the industry and the job has come from   Answer Question

Graduate Scheme (Hong Kong) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knight Frank (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Straight forward questions, starting with "tell me about yourself". Two competency-based questions, and ask me to elaborate certain experiences such as educational background or an internship. The interview lasted 30 minutes

Interview Questions

• why Knight Frank
      tell me about yourself/a specific internship etc
      what values can you bring
      Answer Question

Sales Negotiator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Knight Frank (Birmingham, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

There were 2 stages of interview, a face to face interview with the manager and a sales process through role playing. On 1:1 you have to discuss your cv your experience etc and there were some question of your everyday life. On the role playing were a phone call from a client and then a face to face viewing with the client on site.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Knight Frank in March 2015.

Interview

Very cosy and welcoming interview! Interviewer tried to make it as light hearted as possible to ease the interview jitters! Very nice HR team they have!

HR manager was very smiley. But receptionist was a little fierce and stern.

Interview room had nice warm lightings that puts people at ease.

Overall a very enriching and enticing process. Looks like a homely culture environment.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Knight Frank in March 2015.

Interview

Two rounds of interview in total. First round is with the directors while Second round is with the head of department. Mainly just a chit-chat session and quite relaxed. The interviewers are both friendly and approachable.