Kool Smiles Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kool Smiles (Greenville, SC).

Interview

Applied online
    Phone interview with HR
    Face to face interview with ABL
    Phone interview RBL
    Background check
    Offer
    Overall very quick and very easy process
    Kept me informed of what was going on at all times the whole team worked really well

Dental Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kool Smiles in January 2017.

Interview

It wasn't much of an interview. They asked what experience I had and what I knew how to do. They explained their office, company, and about their patients. I was not impressed with their office. It wasn't very nice and it was in a bad part of town.

Interview Questions

I was not impressed with their office. The office manager said that they had a 50% no show rate, which says a lot about the office.
    The manager also said that she would "try" to pay me as much as my last office did, which I assure you was not too much.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kool Smiles in August 2016.

Interview

Applied on a Wednesday, got a call Friday to set up interview for Tuesday. Interview was very quick. She let me know that I would be emailed my offer letter and from there I would complete a workers interview which will be the decision maker.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer, what did you do, what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a work policy you did not agree with?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiations, my offer letter states how much I will make. Every manager is different just make sure you do your research about the company and be interested in the position.

Dentist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kool Smiles (Baltimore, MD) in June 2016.

Interview

It was a structured interview and working interview was well put together. In addition, I was provided with feedback on each step of the interview which was helpful. In all, it was a positive interview experience.

Patient Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kool Smiles.

Interview

1. Apply
    2. Phone screen where they ask you some basic questions.
    3. Face to face interview
    In my case, the office manager didn't know what he was doing. When I completed the interview, he said that he would call back in two days if he decided to move forward; he called 10 mins later.
    During the phone interview, I told him how much I was looking for but he was unsure about how much they pay. I went in for the face to face interview and that went well. I got a call from him the next day, and he was very rude! He asked about my salary again even though he had a copy of my salary history attached to my resume. He questioned me about why I wanted that amount, and eventually got an attitude and hung up in my face. The bottom line is that they definitely don't pay enough for the amount of work they want you to do.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you stereotyped a person. What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Associate Dentist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kool Smiles.

Interview

It was an easy process, but very regimented. They are very thorough have a lot of corporate paperwork to get through to vet candidates. This is a good thing considering they deal with heal care for children.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kool Smiles in January 2016.

Interview

In person interview, selected for position. The interview was relatively easy and the interviewer was easy to talk to, I was excited about the position when I left the interview.

Interview Questions

• General interview questions, tell me about yourself, etc.   1 Answer

Dental Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kool Smiles.

Interview

Fill out an app. Got called in about a well for a face-to-face interview. Few days later they called me back for a working interview . Hired withi 3 days to start

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Kool Smiles (Norfolk, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

The process took over an hour asking several questions regarding scenarios that may or may not come up in your daily job. I felt as though they really were not looking to fill the position anytime soon.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to direct the employees attention back on task when you were having a meeting   Answer Question

Patient Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kool Smiles (Richmond, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

the interview was quick and easy but they ask you the basics. You do have to prepare yourself before going in. A lot of situations questions were asked during the interview process, this was my first job so all of my situations were related to cases in high school.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about this company?   1 Answer