Korn Ferry Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Korn Ferry Interview Questions

Interviews at Korn Ferry

2.8

Senior Director, Human Resources Interview

Application

I interviewed at Korn Ferry in May 2020.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter regarding a job that I applied to online. I was then referred to another senior level recruiter who felt I had the right background and qualifications for the open position. I was referred on to the hiring manager and had a very positive interview. I immediately followed up to thank both the hiring manager and senior recruiter. The Korn Ferry recruiter indicated that she was glad that it went well and would be back in touch in a few days. I never hear back even after several attempts to reach her. At this point I was only looking for feedback so I could improve as I continued my job search. Having worked in HR for 15 years and led recruiting functions, this was highly disappointing to say the least. Especially from a company like Korn Ferry, who I have worked with in the past. Humanity in Human Resources is essential and it was clearly lacking as was a sense of respect and professionalism.

Interview Questions

• Describe a process or change that you implemented that senior management was not in agreement with and how did you work with them to make it happen and have them see the benefit.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Korn Ferry.

Interview

Very unorganized process, took me almost a year from starting to talk to them to actually being hired. Company doesn't have it together, only cares if you are of immediate interest to them.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest mistake? (many behavioral questions)   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Interview

It was a clear interview process with various rounds, enjoyed speaking with people from all levels of the organization. The recruiter was great in updating on each step along the way.

Senior Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Korn Ferry (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

It was lengthy. I enjoyed it. They had some test questions, I thought I did not do them well. however, it was good. I had a video call with the actual manager. They are all very nice leaders.

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Korn Ferry.

Interview

They never followed through with the scheduled interview. When I reached out, they sent a generic "we regret to inform you that ....." It was very unprofessional.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Korn Ferry in November 2019.

Interview

There were a series of email correspondents, phone interviews/calls and a KF assessment. I'm pretty sure the assessment is a tool to weed out candidates. The phone interviews were easy enough, not very in-depth. It almost felt like it was just a series of tasks that needed to be done beforehand instead of an actual interview. All in all I wasn't wild about the interview but to each his/her own.

Research Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Korn Ferry (New York, NY) in November 2019.

Interview

I had two phone calls with HR. Followed by a web video call with the hiring manager out of NY. Everyone was very pleasant and responsive. In the end another candidate had more experience than i did, but the process was smooth and comunication was solid

Interview Questions

• Discuss a situation where you had to make a challenging decision.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Korn Ferry in August 2019.

Interview

Recruiter emailed to set up a phone screen for a few days out. Just prior to our scheduled time, she cancelled on me and we rescheduled. When she called a few days later, she called but we had difficulties hearing each other over the phone. I called her back and sent an email but received no response. Poor experience which leaves a bad impression of the organization as a whole.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Korn Ferry.

Interview

Call with recruiter, asked about salary expectation straight off the bat without any information about the position. Wasn’t very knowledgeable about the position even at the surface level. Asked for work sample to pass on to employees. Asked a few follow up questions through email and was told that I would be contacted the following week. Never received a response. Similar incidents also happened to a few of my friends that were applying for different positions or contract work. Poor recruitment procedure and candidate experience.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Korn Ferry.

Interview

I met with several members of the healthcare team either one-on-one or two at a time in 30-minute intervals. Interviews were a more casual conversation with lots of opportunities to ask questions and get a better sense of the job.