Kryterion Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 15, 2017

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kryterion

Product Owner Interview

Interview

I was contacted about this job through a recruiter. Pretty scary that the director of software development and the cto did not seem to know anything about agile software development. Each term I'd use in reference to a question got a "what is that?" response... really? They asked me ONE question- to tell them about my background. That was all. I believe the interview was about 15 minutes at the very most.

The cto and scrum master seemed totally uninterested in the hiring process and doodled on their notes while I was speaking. They are hiring one PO for an incredibly large dev team. That is laughable and I don't see whoever they hire staying for very long.

If you're not interested in doing a proper interview with someone, don't waste their time by calling them and having them take off from work and do hours of research into the company to come in for a 10-15 minute interview!! Incredibly unprofessional and such a complete and total waste of time.

Interview Questions

• The only question I was asked was to tell them a bit about my background.   Answer Question

Sep 21, 2017 – Director of Engineering

Thank you so much for your feedback. There were 2 certified Agile Professionals interviewing Product Owner candidates and were likely asking to elaborate on some of the terms and functions of that... More

Product Owner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kryterion in July 2017.

Interview

Terrible. No phone screen and expect you to be there! Schedules interview on wrong date and blame on candidate! Don't even want to know what candidate is looking for in terms of salary etc

Interview Questions

• There was no interview, she sent me email saying "skipping phone interview to speed up the process" lol (??) how is that. You don't even want to spend time to know what candidate is looking for? Scheduled ONLY 30 mins interview with entire panel and wanted to make decision that shows how desperate this company is and also proves that they are not able to get anyone because hiring manager have attitude   Answer Question

Jul 31, 2017 – Software Development Manager

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback.

Our job description is very detailed in the type of candidate we were looking for and felt your submitted resume qualified for an in... More

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Kryterion (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

First interview was fine, after accepting the position and notifying them I had a disability the management chewed out the third party recruiter for not telling them I had a disability.

Interview Questions

• Can you deploy a Wowza solution   1 Answer

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kryterion (South Phoenix, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

A face to face interview conducted by the Director of engineering and two senior development engineers. The interview was arranged through a recruiter and after performed, a background check with drug screening was performed. Hiring was not confirmed until the background check and drug screen had passed.

Interview Questions

• Some Java questions followed by a question to design a requested device.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I made my request up front and they were amenable to it from the start. I would not have attended the interview without an agreement in place.

Nov 22, 2016 – Software Development Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your interview experience.