L'Occitane Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L'Occitane Interview Questions

Updated Aug 15, 2017

2.6

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Occitane.

Interview

Got a reply from one of the managers for setting up a phone interview, after two weeks of my application. On the day of the interview, no call. I then sent two follow-up emails, asking for rescheduling. She read the emails but completely ghosted. Totally unprofessional.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at L'Occitane.

Interview

two interview calls from regional manager, other store manager
    and direct manager interview. nothing difficult. they are very friendly. i throughly enjoyed working here. but the headquarter seems doesn't care any of sales associates' life. pay is very low. and many of them are just part-timer.

Interview Questions

• what can you contribute to this company?
      what is your strength?
      what is your weakness?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at L'Occitane.

Interview

HR contacted me for a phone screening, then they invited me for an in person interview at their office. The interview was smooth, timely, and not intimidating at all. I interviewed with two people and was contacted within a week. I wish other employers would follow this type of timeline and punctuality.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at L'Occitane (New York, NY).

Interview

One one one interview with manager. The manager was polite and sincere. The manger made me feel welcome and comfortable. The One on one was offered after an over the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• What days and hours are you available to work?

What is customer service to you?

What are your current salary requirements?

Describe yourself in one word?   Answer Question

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at L'Occitane (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Long. Just for a PT sales, it took 2 months, had to interview with 4 people. The interview questions were easy and each person asked the same question. it was just a very long process for just a pt sales job.

Questions were easy and basically revolved around them talking about the product and me agreeing.

Interview Questions

• What is your passion about cosmetics?   1 Answer
    • Do you know our product? Use? Thoughts   1 Answer

Floor Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at L'Occitane.

Interview

The interview was a two step process. first initial correspondence with store manager such as basic information, but it's not up to his or decision. The district manager conducts a phone interview and is the main decision maker.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L'Occitane.

Interview

Relaxed, Goal, and Mission focused, I was able to speak to my ability to drive the business, my experience working for the company as a Part Time Sales Associate secured my knowledge for the brand and company culture.

Interview Questions

• How would you turn the business around.   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Keyholder Interview

Interview

When I arrived the current associate working didn't even acknowledge me, she was helping a customer and would not look at me to tell me that she would let the manager know I was there. I waited in the store until the manager came out on her own. She greeted me and said to follow her and that we would be outside. She seemed friendly at first, but my availability is what really made the interview take a different turn. This was a part time position and it seemed like they only want you to have that job for their random scheduled hours. (I already have a first job) The whole experience seemed a little strange. At the end, she gave me some samples to take home and try.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at L'Occitane.

Interview

They have to hire more effectively and not waste time with nonsense. I had to talk with the store manager twice in person, the district manager around five times over phone and in person (not including emails), the regional manager once over phone (the first time she didn't even call) and human resources once. There was a background check that took weeks if not a full month. It was around three months total

Interview Questions

• How did you contribute to the overall sales in your last position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They are stingy with negotiations, but if you push enough they have some give with pay seeing that they invested all this time with interviews and background check

FTSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at L'Occitane (Williamsburg, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

Spoke first with Store Manager about resume and filled out paper application (mandatory) for Assistant manager position. Had Skype interview with the district manager the next day as a second interview.

Interview Questions

• How did I increase conversion at my current job?   1 Answer