L&T Technology Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

L&T Technology Services Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2017

Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services.

Interview

The interview was straightforward, they often only hire based on need to fill client's positions. You don't need to be talented in your field to get a position here.

Interview Questions

• What experiences do you have?   1 Answer

Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services.

Interview

Had a phone interview scheduled and a group of 4-5 people interviewed over the phone from the client location. Questions were mostly based on resume. Got hired on a week later.

Interview Questions

• Question on relevant experience based on resume.   1 Answer

Engineering Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services.

Interview

written test consists of general aptitude questions plus combined paper of engineering branches
    group discussion on current affairs one topic from sports one from world politics
    technical round; questions were asked about engineering ( basic questions)
    hr round; as common tell me about your self , hobby extra curricular etc etc...
    back ground check
    medial test

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult just you have good knowledge about the subject.   Answer Question

Hardware Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services (Herndon, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

they called and said they are scheduling an interview next day at this time on phone . i waited and nothing happened and the HR wasn't courteous enough to email or call or at least reply to say that it got cancelled

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services (Edison, NJ) in June 2014.

Interview

The hiring manager was ill prepared for the interview. He did not have any idea why he was interviewing it more like, you having come all the way let me do this favor for you. Besides, he was 30 minutes late for the interview. I was the only person with they spoke to and I got the offer. In fact, it was big mistake I did of taking that offer as I did not enjoy anything in that company and finally I moved out. Everybody there is struck because of immigration - GC, bonus payment or because they cannot go anywhere else. Employees working there can go either to Mahindra Satyam, TCS, Infosys or similar outsourcing companies. If you do not like LTTS, you say bad things about it to other similar company and you will hired there, after some time they will come back to LTTS saying that they can bring information from competitors.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services (Edison, NJ) in March 2014.

Interview

I was called by the HR and after a HR round questions, an interview was set up in next few days at their head office. I had an interview with one of senior engineers for about 40 mins. Overall a good experience.

Interview Questions

• 1. Various phases of testing
      2. Various types of testing
      3. ADB commands
      Answer Question

Emulation Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services (Austin, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

There were 7 rounds. One after the other. All of them were one on one. Each lasted about 30-40min. Most of them were technical. Couple of rounds were HR type.

Interview Questions

• They asked basic questions about C, Java, Verilog, Timing Concepts and Puzzles. The puzzles were quite hard but technical based question were simple. Overall experience was good.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services in February 2013.

Interview

Disorganized. Two of the three interview venues were offsite at restaurants. There was no clear agenda nor any level of professionalism during the interview. The interviewer would make exorbitant claims about the company's success and their role in it (later found to be untrue). After a round of phone interview with HR, the next meetings (2) were with hiring manager over lunch, and finally with the head of the department.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was asked that was specific to the position. This was because both the hiring manager and the department head, neither of whom have a US sales background, other than the company services overview that they had memorized quite well, had no idea what was required to actually perform successfully on the ground.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiate that the bonus be paid in advance (as a sign-on bonus), so as to avoid missing out, if company terminates you days/weeks before the bonus becomes due. Car allowance is also negotiable.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

The process condists of Test (Aptitude+Technical)
    with four sections(logical,quantitative,verbàl,technical)
    Then there was a skype interview by 2 panel
    Most of the questions were based on resume and your projects few questions on software and your favorite subject,Some questions on CAM software and CNC programing followed by hr at the end.

Not recevied joining yet.

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L&T Technology Services in March 2017.

Interview

Four rounds
    1.Aptitude(apti and domain questions)
    2.GD
    3.technical round
    4.HR

Aptitude was easy.. The domain part was tricky.. If you are good at problem solving then those questions are easy for you,
    Gd topic was related to the current affairs.. Then it was technical round.. If you are able to solve domain questions then it will be easy to crack the technical round
    Next was the HR, they just wanted to know my background!

Interview Questions

• It was mixed from every core subject you studied in your academics.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Na