La-Z-Boy Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 115 of over 115 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at La-Z-Boy

La-Z-Boy

Application

I interviewed at La-Z-Boy

Interview

It was really simple, and more of a formality than anything else, as I got it via chatting to the sales manager while looking for furniture. She walked me through expectations, and asked me a couple questions about how I would handle different customer situations.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a customer a
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at La-Z-Boy (Toronto, ON)

Interview

3 steps interview, phone screening, then one on one, and at the end a group interview. It was an average interview, not easy Or difficult, Just be confident and professional. Personality and experience are the most important important

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at La-Z-Boy (Dayton, TN) in Apr 2021

Interview

Went through phone screen then brought in several weeks later for in person interview. Interviewed with 5 different people that lasted over 2 hours. Was told other interviews would last several weeks which turned to a month. After that was ghosted and all emails sent were never answered.

Interview Questions
  • What was a project that didn't meet the projected launch schedule?

La-Z-Boy

Application

I interviewed at La-Z-Boy

Interview

Easy process. Go through an initial phone screening and then through various stages once invited to a formal interview. Everyone was very easy going and overall would recommend. Nice people

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at La-Z-Boy (Chicago, IL) in Dec 2020

Interview

Very conversational style, Store manager had a simple overview and elicited excitement and realistic expectations about hours /pay. The interview was very laid back and did not just jump right into typical interview questions. She got to know me first which was refreshing.

Interview Questions
  • What was a challenging situation you have had with a customer and how did you resolve it?
1 person found this interview helpful

La-Z-Boy

Application

I interviewed at La-Z-Boy

Interview

They asked me about my work experience and what do I know about La Z Boy's furniture. How would handle customer complaints? How would I handle a dispute with a coworker?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

La-Z-Boy

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at La-Z-Boy

Interview

The process was very quick and streamlined. I was updated throughout the entire process. I had an initial phone screen and then an in-person interview within the week. If I remember correctly, the offer letter was out within a week after interviewing. Overall, it was very efficient.

Interview Questions
  • It was a very conversational interview; it was based primarily on discussing my resume rather than questions!
1 person found this interview helpful

La-Z-Boy

Application

I interviewed at La-Z-Boy

Interview

We went through the company interview guide, then just talked about the job. Very laid back. The interview guide is a series of questions the company deems important to know about possible hires. They’re mostly questions based on past experiences and how you overcame them.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you had a conflict with a coworker. What was it about and how did you resolve it?

La-Z-Boy

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at La-Z-Boy

Interview

Question and answer . You are asked questions then you answer the questions the beat you can. At the end ask questions that you have and viola, you either get or don’t get the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

La-Z-Boy

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at La-Z-Boy

Interview

i applied on Indeed and got an email right away asking for my availability and few general questions. I got a call within a week of sending that email to have a quick phone interview and to schedule an in person interview. The in person interview was wonderful - questions regarding dealing with conflict, previous experience etc. Was told i would hear back by the end of the week and got a call back in two days with an offer.

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with an irate customer?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 115 Interviews