Landry's Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 96 of over 96 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Landry's

Landry's

Application

I interviewed at Landry's

Interview

Fill out application in person and call to follow up on application to see if you get the interview. It’s all in person and most of the people are nice.

Interview Questions
  • Did I have cashier or customer service experience
    Answer Question

Landry's

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Landry's

Interview

I met with a manager of the restaurant and then the GM. It was a really quick and easy process. I spoke with another hostess about their experience too. The whole process was very quick and easy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Landry's

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Landry's in Feb 2022

Interview

It was very positive, exciting and breath taking. I got the job on the spot the person was very proper and sweet the place was bigger than i thought and everyone that walked passed the table for my next step every one that walked by you was smiling saying hi and was nice to guest i cant wait to start soon

Interview Questions
  • what does availabillity look like and are you able to work weekends?

Landry's

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Landry's in Jan 2022

Interview

Applied never heard back, showed up interviewed on the spot then offered second interview commited to wanting me but couldn't afford does not pay for quality work you have to pay for their benefits when they have enough employees to run and fill a hospital - take care of your buisnesss

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Landry's

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Landry's in Oct 2021

Interview

The Phone interview was Quick, 3 questions, not much empathy/ sympathy from HR, you feel the culture of the company? 😟 zero flexibility in working from home… even during the pandemic,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Landry's

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Landry's

Interview

1) Applied via online application 2) A recruiter called about one week later for initial phone interview (approx. 30 min long) 3) About one week later, interview with Regional Director (30-45min) 4) Another week passed and then interviewed with General Manager of concept (20-30 min) 5) Timeline from application to offer: approx 3-4 weeks

Interview Questions
  • What will you carry over from your previous experience into this role? What is an example of where you went the extra mile for a customer or guest?

Landry's

Application

I interviewed at Landry's

Interview

Good. Sat down with GM, in-depth about interest in the position, background, what the position involved, ability to manage customers, and their expectations and customers who can be difficult. Asked about my comfort with technology and availibility to work evenings, different days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I interviewed at Landry's (Houston, TX)

Interview

Interview process was easy, apply online, wait for a call for an in person interview, if offered the position, a quick 10minute online orientation is completed before the in person orientation

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Landry's (Orlando, FL)

Interview

Phone interview to get a feel for my fit for the position. Standard interview questions- tell me about yourself and your background. Early in the interview we realized that their needs and my current situation didn't align. friendly and professional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Galveston, TX

Application

I interviewed at Landry's (Galveston, TX)

Interview

Very easy, they ask you about your history and why you would want to work there, what you can bring to the restaurant. Managers are nice and patient and staff seem happy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 96 Interviews

Landry's Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Landry's as 59.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.34 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Manager and Restaurant Accountant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Server and Hostess roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Landry's takes an average of 13 days when considering 97 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Hostess had the quickest hiring process (on average 3 days), whereas Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 17 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Landry's according to 97 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 27.27%