Larsen & Toubro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Larsen & Toubro Interview Questions

Interviews at Larsen & Toubro

Systems Debug Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

had applied online through linkedin , so got a initial phone screen with LNT manager , the interview process was he explained about the project on which we are going to work on , and then started with series of embedded c questions

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (New York, NY).

Interview

1 round of interview with 3 member panel. General questions from work experience. Any previous acheivements are appreciated in the interview. It is recommended of the candidate to take the time to respond to HR. HR gave very little space for negotiations.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro.

Interview

Was on campus. First round was an MCQ test for an hour. Then was asked to interview with one person. Was asked questions related to my experiences in engineering and reason to join the company. I was also asked few technical questions on mechanical applications of machines.

Executive Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro.

Interview

It was a interview having a 4 member panel with people from various background. The interview lasts 45 minutes and has a mixture of both technical and behavioral questions. THey recruit on a common ground and then segregate to separate departments,

Interview Questions

• Draw and explain the Carnot Cycle ?   3 Answers

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro.

Interview

One round with JGM and followed by hr. It revolved around work experience. They asked about key contributions in past experience. Learning curve for a new role. Discussion on CTC and notice periods. Very logical and seasoned top management who understand industry dynamics. Questions are related to how one can add more value to run and transform business

Interview Questions

• Why you want to leave your current company   2 Answers

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro.

Interview

Mix of technical and HR based questions. There was an analytical test first, which was based on GRE/GMAT type math questions. They also had a GPA cut off, and requirement of no backlogs.

Interview Questions

• Explain about your project, what is your approach, what standards are you referring   1 Answer

Application

Interview

Good Experience ! I was asked questions about electrical basics, and logical questions like swapping algorithm alternatives. 45 min interview. This was college campus interview.There was a screening test. The interview was on the same day. Initial questions about resume and projects.power systems/ machines basics

Interview Questions

• what should be the approximate diameter of household electrical wires?
      Explain: Household voltage system   3 Answers

Civil Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro.

Interview

I should say it's very difficult but Overall very interactive and highly productive. The candidate must be so positive and energetic with panel team and must deliver technical skills. If you have good communication skills and knowledge about the subject you can breakthrough the process.

Intern Interview

Interview

Phone interview and in person interview. all questions asked were technical and easy to comprehend. The HR questions were straightforward too. I asked a few questions which were well responded.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro.

Interview

Interview took place in the university campus in my final year of Bachelor's. It was approximately 45 mins- 1 hr. I was very nervous as it was my first interview but the interviewer was very friendly and he encouraged me to think out aloud so it seemed more casual and felt like any lab viva. Even if you don't know all the answers, thinking out aloud if you're reasonably confident about your thought process really helps.

Interview Questions

• 1. Working of different kinds of motor
      2. Protection for motors and generators
      3. Drawing induction motor
      4. Effect of overloading of motors
      5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      6. Your positives and negatives