Laureate Education Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Laureate Education (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Outstanding, efficient, and organized recruiter from headquarters! Appreciated that there were multiple interviews and opportunities to meet with the leaders and others that I would work with on a consistent basis.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience delivering difficult messages with a direct report that wasn't meeting expectations.   Answer Question

Lead Generation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Laureate Education (Baltimore, MD) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview lasted nearly an hour and seemed to go very well. Because it was a phone interview, it was more relaxed and I found that the interviewer spent a lot of time selling me on the company rather than asking a lot of tough questions... you know, the kind of questions that make you sweat. I only got through the first level of interviews which was an initial phone screening interview. Apparently, they were looking for someone with very specific experience and I didn't have it.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Laureate Education (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

I was contacted by an internal recruiter regarding an available position. I had an initial phone screen with her and was brought in for an in person interview with the members of the team, team supervisor as well as manager. I was then brought in again to meet another team who had an opening as well.
    After which i was asked to complete forms for a background check and reference check with 5 people. After this was completed i was informed that i didn't get the job.The process lasted from September to January the following year and was a complete waste of time.

Interview Questions

• The interview was mostly related to past roles and experiences   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Laureate Education (Baltimore, MD) in November 2011.

Interview

I applied the position on line and was contacted by the company recruiter the next day. Then I interviewed with the company's accounting manager, director, senior manager, and senior staff accountant. The staff were all very nice. They asked the typical interview questions. They were pretty good at giving me a heads up about the working hours and environment. The division is relatively new and is still undergoing changes.

Interview Questions

• Something you had done that you wished you would do it differently.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Laureate Education (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

I applied on the company portal and I got call for HR office after one week and it was a Skype call the next day. It was a discussion on my resume.

Media Producer Interview

Interview

After an over the phone interview, I was selected to come in to be interviewed by several teams of people to help filter the candidates down to a select few. I would then return for a follow-up interview and meet with the person I would work with in a team environment.

Interview Questions

• How would I improve the current status of Laureate to keep it on the cutting edge of online learning.   Answer Question

Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Laureate Education (Baltimore, MD) in March 2014.

Interview

It was non-stressful. First you meet with HR, they do a pre-screening per say and tell you about the position itself, company, benefits. HR asks all the standard questions and to tell them about your resume. Secondly, you meet with the executive you would be assisting, they give you an more in depth look as to what you would be dealing with on a daily basis.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background, why would you be a good fit, tell me how do you deal with a difficult manager, etc.   Answer Question

HR Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Laureate Education (Baltimore, MD) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview was comfortable and the HR director was very friendly and personal. I also met with two assistants who were very nice. Not once did anyone ask me to talk about my previous employment experience, which I thought was odd. The director did mention to me someone she knew who had interned that she was very 'excited' to bring onto the staff. I had no idea why she felt this was relevant to the interview.

Based on my performance, I was almost sure that I had a great chance at getting the job. A few days later, I found out that they thought I was 'nice' but picked someone else. Their lack of constructive criticism/reasoning led me to believe that they had already selected someone prior to advertising the position, especially due to the strange comments the woman interviewing me made about this 'friend' of hers. Disappointing and very likely did not get the position due to nepotism.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your international experience.   1 Answer

HRIS Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Laureate Education in June 2013.

Interview

First telephonic and then in person interview. It was in depth technical questions first on phone then when called in for In person it was again technical and I was asked for written test

Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Laureate Education (Baltimore, MD) in May 2014.

Interview

It was a telephonic interview. It was for an internship so they were lenient. Overall a very well organised interview. Manager wanted to get the details about my previous projects and my skill set.

Interview Questions

• Previous projects experiences while studying in graduate school?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Laureate Education.

Interview

I did apply through Linked in.then got a call from HR, followed by 2 technical round and then again one final round with HR.They do prove the relocation as well.process went quite smoothly