Laureate Education Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Laureate Education Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Laureate Education (Baltimore, MD) in April 2017.

Interview

Personalized and professional experience during the interview process. They want to ensure the right cultural fit for their future vision. HR was engaging and thorough in their description of what they are looking for in a candidate.

Enrollment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Laureate Education (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Can be short or long depending upon when the next hiring class is. You deal with remote HR first then interview with your local managers. The Site Director will also review your resume. Behavioral and Situational questions asked

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Laureate Education.

Interview

I did apply through Linked in.then got a call from HR, followed by 2 technical round and then again one final round with HR.They do prove the relocation as well.process went quite smoothly

IT Security Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Laureate Education.

Interview

Onsite interview. I applied online, and I received an email from HR which asked to schedule for an onsite interview.

After the onsite interview with hiring manager, received an decision within two weeks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Laureate Education (Baltimore, MD) in August 2016.

Interview

I was asked to travel (from out-of-town) for an in-person interview. I met with 5 or 6 people in the course of about 4 hours. Everyone was friendly and the questions were relevant to the open position and the current priorities of the surrounding team(s). *However* I never received any response back (positive or negative) and not surprisingly, never received any reimbursement for travel related expenses. For an organization with significant financial resources, this is both disappointing and disrespectful. Something other candidates should note.

Interview Questions

• Please describe relevant experience implementing and tuning Agile processes,   Answer Question

Human Resources Business Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Laureate Education in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online, heard from an in house recruiter a few days later and scheduled a phone interview with him for about 1 week later. The phone interview was about 30 minutes long and he did a great job of talking up the company, describing the company and its benefits as well as making sure my salary requirements were aligned with their budget for the position. Overview of my education and professional experience and few standard interview questions. He told me I would hear by the following week if I was moving on in the process or not. He sent a nice follow up email letting me know I was not selected to move forward. Not sure where things went off, but the phone interview was a good experience I thought.

Interview Questions

• Describe your professional experience and education and how it would relate to this position   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Laureate Education.

Interview

Interviewed with four manager at the same time. It was a little intimidating to begin with but they made the interview painless. I left the interview I felt like I've done a good job. Regardless if I get the position the interview was great

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with title IV   1 Answer

Enrollment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Fe, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Laureate Education (Santa Fe, NM) in March 2016.

Interview

Shortly after applying online (on Laureate Education's site), I was contacted via email by the lovely Ms. Simmons in Talent Acquisition in Baltimore, MD. She invited me to interview with her by phone and we set a time for the following day.
    The phone interview with Ms. Simmons went tremendously well; I don't know which of us was more enthusiastic! It was actually the most fun I've had interviewing since I can remember! She gave me lots of helpful information about Laureate, its mission and its goals, and asked me numerous questions about my interest in working for the organization. I'd done a fair amount of my own "research" on Laureate and was already "on board" with its objectives as an international educational network, so the interview between Ms. Simmons and myself flowed more like an exuberant conversation than a business transaction.
    Ms. Simmons was professional but also very warm and personable. She made me feel at ease which, in turn, allowed me to relax and speak more confidently about my interest in Laureate and how I thought I might be of value as a member of its team.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about working with Laureate Education?   1 Answer

Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Laureate Education (Baltimore, MD) in February 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by HR for a brief phone screen, then contacted a week later via email to set up an in-person interview. The interview was with four people, including the hiring manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Laureate Education (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Contacted by HR for initial phone screening, which went well. Upon following up over the next few weeks, he passed me on to a new HR rep, who set up a phone interview with hiring manager. Again, thought it went well and a month later went in for a full day on interviews. This is where things got messy. This new HR rep sent me the interview schedule with a different candidate listed (the competition) and had us both there on the same day, so our paths crossed. Was rushed around for five hours, meeting with five different people, with no break. My final interview was cut short and I was hurriedly rushed out to the exit. Was told that I would hear back later in the week. Wrote thank you/follow up emails with everyone I met with - not one response. Not even a rejection letter, even a year later. Laureate doesn't have a great reputation, and gee, wonder is this interview behavior has at least a little to do with it.