Laureate Education Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 16, 2017

2.9

Procurement Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Laureate Education (Baltimore, MD) in November 2017.

Interview

Phone screening for 15 min and Video interview for 45 min. The recruiter and the department director was really kind and too warm. I felt like I was talking with a friend.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, why do you think you match for this position, tell me about your previous experiences, etc.   Answer Question

Process Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Laureate Education.

Interview

I had three rounds of interview. The interview was very well structured. The HR was very responsive. More behavioral than technical. Each round lasted for 30 minutes. Received the offer on the same day of the interview.

Interview Questions

• How will you incorporate the changes that you just suggested?   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Laureate Education (Columbia, MD) in May 2017.

Interview

Very friendly and easy going. Only asked on the resume and some behavioral questions. Easy. Asked whether ever worked on Salesforce, in Agile environment, cross functional teams. Did not ask any technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Only Resume review and behavioral question. Very friendly and easy going   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Laureate Education (Baltimore, MD) in April 2017.

Interview

Personalized and professional experience during the interview process. They want to ensure the right cultural fit for their future vision. HR was engaging and thorough in their description of what they are looking for in a candidate.

Enrollment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Laureate Education (Baltimore, MD) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process began with a phone interview with a recruiter and then an in-person interview was scheduled with two other department managers. It was laid back for the most part. The conversation was pretty standard: my consultative sales background, goal clarity, drive to meet goals, etc.

Interview Questions

• What are the goals in your current role and how do you reach them?   Answer Question

Enrollment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Laureate Education (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Can be short or long depending upon when the next hiring class is. You deal with remote HR first then interview with your local managers. The Site Director will also review your resume. Behavioral and Situational questions asked

Application

Interview

I did apply through Linked in.then got a call from HR, followed by 2 technical round and then again one final round with HR.They do prove the relocation as well.process went quite smoothly

IT Security Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Laureate Education.

Interview

Onsite interview. I applied online, and I received an email from HR which asked to schedule for an onsite interview.

After the onsite interview with hiring manager, received an decision within two weeks.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Laureate Education (Baltimore, MD) in August 2016.

Interview

I was asked to travel (from out-of-town) for an in-person interview. I met with 5 or 6 people in the course of about 4 hours. Everyone was friendly and the questions were relevant to the open position and the current priorities of the surrounding team(s). *However* I never received any response back (positive or negative) and not surprisingly, never received any reimbursement for travel related expenses. For an organization with significant financial resources, this is both disappointing and disrespectful. Something other candidates should note.

Interview Questions

• Please describe relevant experience implementing and tuning Agile processes,   Answer Question

Human Resources Business Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Laureate Education in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online, heard from an in house recruiter a few days later and scheduled a phone interview with him for about 1 week later. The phone interview was about 30 minutes long and he did a great job of talking up the company, describing the company and its benefits as well as making sure my salary requirements were aligned with their budget for the position. Overview of my education and professional experience and few standard interview questions. He told me I would hear by the following week if I was moving on in the process or not. He sent a nice follow up email letting me know I was not selected to move forward. Not sure where things went off, but the phone interview was a good experience I thought.

Interview Questions

• Describe your professional experience and education and how it would relate to this position   Answer Question