Learning Tree International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Learning Tree International Interview Questions

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Learning Tree International (Reston, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Company recruiter sent e-mail asking for suitable time for phone screening with COO. Phone screening with COO which lead to invitation to onsite test, personal writing and face to face interviews. Computer based tests was time limited and including math, MS Office familiarity and typical job tasks. Face to face interview with COO who also initiated opportunity to meet with existing product manager.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a person that not follows directives/ deliver assigned tasks   1 Answer

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Learning Tree International (Reston, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

When I came to interview, I was first administered a test. Then I waited 20 minutes for the hiring manager to arrive. She seemed to be scatter brained and didn't seem to have a clear vision of what she wanted the position to entail From the job description, it looked like a Property Accountant position. When I asked about the position, she said that there were actually two Senior Accountant positions open. She listed the different responsibilities for the positions, although they didn't seem to match the job description that was published.

I can see why this place has so many negative reviews. This does not seem like a pleasant place to work and if I had accepted the position, I don't think I would be there for long.

Web Developer Interview

Interview

Very nice and pleasant people, but lengthy and unfocused interview process. Included several basic skills tests that should have been unnecessary based on my resume, or were unrelated to the position I applied for. Prepare for a long day if you interview here.

Training Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Learning Tree International (Reston, VA) in August 2014.

Interview

It was a long interview I met with my manager, the director, and the president. Lasted abut 4 hours but that might have been my fault because I asked a lot of questions. they seemed from my resume already to really want me so a lot of the interview was them recruiting me to the role.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important part of sales?

What makes you good at sales?

What made you successful in your last role?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Learning Tree International.

Interview

I had a great conversation with the recruiter. We talked about the responsibilities of the position and how they related to my background. She was very conversational, professional, and enthusiastic. She felt we were a very good match and within a few days, she scheduled me for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer didn't ask me any questions. He started the interview with "So, what questions do you have for me?" At first I thought this was genius because I had done my homework about the industry, the company, the products, and the current competitive environment. I asked questions in all of those areas. After each answer, he repeated, "What other questions do you have for me?" I felt like I might be on candid camera, but I played along. After 30 minutes of asking him questions, he said the interview was over. I was very confused until I asked for his business card. He said he had none and made no effort to provide me with his contact information. He just looked at me. That's when I realized this was no interview at all; he was just wasting my time. I would have preferred to discuss my qualifications in terms of the position and have some kind of a professional, meaningful conversation. Instead, I only felt disrespected as I made the commute down the Dulles toll-road in my perfectly pressed suit and fresh haircut. The experience was so surreal, I felt he had to be laughing with his friends about how badly he messed with me. It was bizarre. I guess we both got a story out of it.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Learning Tree International.

Interview

A most frustrating and unprofessional experience. I applied for a position through a mutual contact and was given a preliminary interview by a recruiter who turned out to be a temp. That led to a face-to-face interview with HR and the hiring manager, before which I was required to complete a series of basic-skills tests (math, software, etc.). Following this, I was given another phone interview with a team member on the west coast, which seemed to go very well. A few days later, I received an email (not a phone call) from HR – another temp – saying that they had decided to close the position and not hire anyone at this time. In other words, all of my time, preparation, and effort was completely wasted. If the organization is so disorganized that it can’t do something as simple as determine whether to fill a position that they have advertised and interviewed for, it’s probably no surprise that their stock price is still near the bottom of the scale.

Interview Questions

• Everyone's favorite! "What is your biggest weakness!"   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Learning Tree International (Reston, VA) in January 2013.

Interview

I interviewed with 8 people. Folks from VP of Sales, SVP's, Lead PM's, Fulfillments, Customer Care and Outbound Account Managers. If you are prepared than you will breeze though. I had no difficulty and knew I had the job when walking out. Keep in mind I was promoted after a year of being there and it seems fair and great.

Interview Questions

• KNOW INFORMATION ABOUT EACH INDIVIDUAL AND LEVERAGE IT.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Learning Tree International (Reston, VA).

Interview

Several interviews, lots of testing. The testing is a bit hookie, but nothing I hadn't seen before.

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Youth Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Learning Tree International (San Antonio, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

One interview the interviewer is mostly like going to be the specialist for your site. You will work with them they will be your boss' boss. The interview was about 30 minute long and was easy with basic questions.

Interview Questions

• Easy questions about child care and what you would do in certain situations if a child miss behaved.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation phase

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Learning Tree International (Reston, VA) in August 2009.

Interview

Took a test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They don't match counteroffers.