Learning.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Learning.com Interview Questions

Interviews at Learning.com

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Learning.com (Portland, OR) in January 2019.

Interview

A phone screening with HR, phone screening with hiring manager, and an in-person interview with the hiring manager, other team members and VP of Sales. Process took about two weeks.

Interview Questions

• How do you prioritize the competing demands of your accounts?   Answer Question

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Learning.com (Portland, OR) in July 2018.

Interview

It was a very positive experience. Everyone I interacted with was very friendly and professional. The process was quick, but thorough. There was a brief phone interview followed by a formal in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a disagreement with a coworker. How did you handle that?   Answer Question
    • If the phone rang, you had a chat request, someone sent you an email requesting assistance, you had a meeting in five minutes, and an internal customer was at your desk asking for support, in what order would you handle those tasks?   1 Answer
    • How do you handle high-pressure work environments?   Answer Question

Employee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Learning.com in October 2011.

Interview

Very easy and straight forward

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate...should have. They aren't keen on giving raises.

Release Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Learning.com (Portland, OR) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied for this position in the company website. I was contacted by the manager for phone screening, to understand about my knowledge in the field of Release Management and to answer any questions that I had regarding the position and company.

The phone call lasted for ~35 minutes, in which I was asked to share my experience as a release engineer in my previous job. The questions were mostly aimed towards how good my communication skills were and how I worked with different teams.

Within a week & half, I was invited for onsite interview, where I had 2 rounds. They tested my communication, behavioral and technical skills as a release engineer. I got a reply after 2 weeks that I was not selected for the role.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time, when you had to motivate your team members ?   Answer Question