Legacy Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 4, 2017

2.8

Toxicology Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Legacy Health (Portland, OR).

Interview

Fairly quickly, I was contacted via email for an interview after a couple of weeks after applying. I was interviewed by a panel of employees and supervisor and the questions were behavior and experience based. By the end of the day I was contacted for a second interview with the manager. Followed was reference checking and was then extended an offer.

GoHealth Urgent Care Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gresham, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Legacy Health (Gresham, OR) in June 2017.

Interview

Initial communication with recruiter was good. They wanted to expedite my application based on my experience. I was rushed into an interview last-minute based on scheduling conflicts. When I showed up for the interview, the physician interviewing me did not shake my hand or make eye contact with me during our introduction. He was concurrently working a shift for the urgent care as well. He did not have my resume pulled up, nor did he seem to even know my name. He appeared flustered, unprofessional and unfocused. I am usually very calm and confident during interviews, but it was so awkward that I was completely off my game. I have gotten every job I've applied for professionally (mainly in EDs) but I did not receive an offer from GoHealth. Even if I had, I'm not sure I would want to work for a company where this kind of interview process is even acceptable. Makes me wonder how things are really run. Applicants beware: they may be interviewing you, but you should also be interviewing them. First impressions are pivotal.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with someone who wanted pain meds?   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with someone who was insistent on getting an antibiotic?   Answer Question

Sep 12, 2017 – Sr. Recruitment Consultant

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are very sorry to hear about your experience and will look for opportunities to improve our process in the future. If you would like to provide additional... More

Pharmacist Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Legacy Health.

Interview

Fair interview questions with a panel of employees and management. Most questions were behavioral, philosophical, and a few clinical. Interview lasted ~30 minutes. Ended with my questions for them about the company.

Behavioral Health Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Legacy Health (Portland, OR).

Interview

Applied online for position. Application was pending for about 2 weeks. Was contacted to see if I could attend an in-person interview the following week. Interview was very laid back and comfortable. Interviewer was a department manager who was extremely kind. She made the interview more like a conversation than a typical HR interview. After interview I was contacted to start reference checks. They use an online program that sends an email to each reference and asks them to fill out a brief multiple choice survey rating several attributes about the candidate. I made sure to followup with each reference to make sure they completed this promptly. They also use a 3rd party company to verify employment, criminal history check, and education. Very positive recruitment experience and I am happy to have joined this company.

Interview Questions

• "Please describe your experience interacting with people who have mental illness..."   1 Answer

May 23, 2017 – Digital Marketing

Thank you for your review and welcome to the Legacy Health family!

CNA2 Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Legacy Health.

Interview

Very casual. Manager reached out to me via email shortly after application submission. Gave me thorough directions to her office. Laid back atmosphere. Received a run down of what the entire unit was about, what kind of care, a job description, what the hours were and which was preferable. Good eye-contact. Would have typically had another manager interview with her, but only had the one.

Interview Questions

• What kind of conflict have you encountered with another co-worker and how did you resolve your differences?   Answer Question

May 23, 2017 – Digital Marketing

Thank you and welcome to Legacy Health. We look forward to you growing with our family and community.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Legacy Health.

Interview

I received a phone call within a week of submitting my application on line. I met with the supervisor and manager within a few days and it was a very pleasant experience. I felt they were taking the time to get to know me.

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Legacy Health (Portland, OR) in December 2016.

Interview

Very thorough but casual and conversational. Interviewers were friendly and knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable and enthusiastic about the position. They even gave me a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you did not get along with a coworker and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Legacy Health (Portland, OR) in October 2016.

Interview

I was called for a phone interview, then invited for a personal interview. Several questions that they want to hear an ACTUAL EXAMPLE for an answer. Something you DID with what's being asked happened, NOT what you would do...

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when a situation with a patient went from stable to deteriorating. What happened and what did you do?
      Tell us about a time you had to deal with a personality problem with another employee that maybe didn't agree with what you did or are doing. What happened and what did you do?
      Tell us about a time when you had a difficult patient. What was the scenario, what was the patient unhappy about and what did you do about it?
      Tell us about a time you had several things stacking up to do before leaving your shift, you realize you are shirt in time. What happened and what did you do about it?
      Tell us about a time when your boss did or said something you didn't agree with. How did you handle that and what did you do and what was the outcome?
      Tell us about a time or more that you went above the call of duty for a patient. What happened and what did you do?   1 Answer

Physical Therapist Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Legacy Health (Portland, OR) in July 2016.

Interview

Online application through Legacy Health systems, panel interview by five therapists, background and reference checks completed two weeks post interview by a third party company. Notified by email of offer to interview, interviewed 3 weeks following submission of application.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Legacy Health in July 2016.

Interview

Easy Skype interview that included a panel of organization leaders. Standard questions and did not use behavioral questions. Then was called with an offer and received and offer letter. HR was great to work with