Legacy Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Legacy Health Interview Questions

Updated Feb 1, 2017

2.8

CNA2 Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Legacy Health.

Interview

Very casual. Manager reached out to me via email shortly after application submission. Gave me thorough directions to her office. Laid back atmosphere. Received a run down of what the entire unit was about, what kind of care, a job description, what the hours were and which was preferable. Good eye-contact. Would have typically had another manager interview with her, but only had the one.

Interview Questions

• What kind of conflict have you encountered with another co-worker and how did you resolve your differences?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Legacy Health.

Interview

I received a phone call within a week of submitting my application on line. I met with the supervisor and manager within a few days and it was a very pleasant experience. I felt they were taking the time to get to know me.

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Legacy Health (Portland, OR) in December 2016.

Interview

Very thorough but casual and conversational. Interviewers were friendly and knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable and enthusiastic about the position. They even gave me a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you did not get along with a coworker and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Legacy Health (Portland, OR) in October 2016.

Interview

I was called for a phone interview, then invited for a personal interview. Several questions that they want to hear an ACTUAL EXAMPLE for an answer. Something you DID with what's being asked happened, NOT what you would do...

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when a situation with a patient went from stable to deteriorating. What happened and what did you do?
      Tell us about a time you had to deal with a personality problem with another employee that maybe didn't agree with what you did or are doing. What happened and what did you do?
      Tell us about a time when you had a difficult patient. What was the scenario, what was the patient unhappy about and what did you do about it?
      Tell us about a time you had several things stacking up to do before leaving your shift, you realize you are shirt in time. What happened and what did you do about it?
      Tell us about a time when your boss did or said something you didn't agree with. How did you handle that and what did you do and what was the outcome?
      Tell us about a time or more that you went above the call of duty for a patient. What happened and what did you do?
      1 Answer

Physical Therapist Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Legacy Health (Portland, OR) in July 2016.

Interview

Online application through Legacy Health systems, panel interview by five therapists, background and reference checks completed two weeks post interview by a third party company. Notified by email of offer to interview, interviewed 3 weeks following submission of application.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Legacy Health in July 2016.

Interview

Easy Skype interview that included a panel of organization leaders. Standard questions and did not use behavioral questions. Then was called with an offer and received and offer letter. HR was great to work with

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Helens, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Legacy Health (Saint Helens, OR) in June 2016.

Interview

Be aware that being a former long term employee with an excellent work record means nothing here; you are simply one of many applicants. I had three applications submitted to Legacy and was in contact with their social work recruiter. I got an interview only after I contacted her to say I had been offered a job elsewhere and would be accepting the offer. It was a panel interview attended by several managers and the Lead Social Worker. There were good social work practice questions but I never quite got a concept of what exactly they were looking for to fill the position. Perhaps they didn't know, either.

Interview Questions

• I was particularly intrigued by one of the managers' remarking about my ability to carry a heavy caseload, based on my previous job with Legacy. It was a nice acknowledgement. It was also, I think, an indication of what to expect with the position for which I was applying.   Answer Question

Toxicology Technician Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Legacy Health.

Interview

Flew out of state and spent 3+ hours there with a only a 15 minute interview. They then collected references by making them answer survey questions. They disrespected my time and my reference's time by sending me an automated email rejection saying they "reviewed my application". Extreme failure to be personable and professional. Take it as a reflection on how they treat employees.

Patient Access Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Legacy Health (Portland, OR) in February 2016.

Interview

Standard interview questions. Felt too scripted. Wasn't much room to show my personality and I couldn't get a good feel of others. It seemed to forced and not organic. Not a good way to get a true feel of someone's personality or potential for a role

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you provided exceptional customer service   Answer Question

Director Level Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Legacy Health in January 2016.

Interview

Legacy took forever to move from one stage of the process to the next. It was ridiculous. The internal Legacy recruiter was HORRIBLE with communication. I had to reach out every step of the way to find out about next steps. I would circumvent the recruiter and contact the hiring manager whereas that was the ONLY time I would get direct correspondence. They seemed extremely unorganized and lacking in direction.

Interview Questions

• What are your likes/dislikes? WHAT? That is so random.   Answer Question