LensCrafters Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LensCrafters Interview Questions

Interviews at LensCrafters

2.3

Store Manager Interview

Interview

After being dragged on for 3 months, I was finally told “oh, I thought I told you, we promoted someone. It’s not ideal, but was the easiest option with upper management out of the business “

Optician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LensCrafters (Austin, TX) in November 2019.

Interview

It was a very basic interview. I met with the store manager and we discussed my resume. I was asked about customer service experience and learning pace. I left with the job.

Interview Questions

• Customer service experience?   1 Answer

Optician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LensCrafters.

Interview

One interview held with the general manager. About 15-20 minutes long. General interview questions like "why do you want to work here?" and "what are some of your strengths and weaknesses?" The gm was very nice, not intimidating at all. Asked maybe 10 questions at the most. Overall very easy.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LensCrafters (Tampa, FL) in September 2019.

Interview

online, then in person, then waited 2 weeks, told I should expect an offer within a week, then left in limbo, never got any response. They were super nice during interview, they said they really needed help and wanted me to work there, then nothing happened, I went elsewhere

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LensCrafters (Westminster, CO) in August 2019.

Interview

I sat down for an interview with the manager of the store and the woman in charge of the lab. They reviewed my resume, had a few questions about my experience getting a degree. They tried to gauge my interest in the position. The conversation seemed to go pretty well, said they would contact me about a job offer on Friday. They never contacted me again.

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to maintain and fix machines as they break down?   1 Answer

Lab Technician Interview

Interview

I was called for an interview about a week after my application. Very simple questions and the manager seem to stress out that we will be working weekends but she tries to rotate.
    I got a call about a week later and was offered a different position that matches my personality better i guess. I accepted to get my foot through the door..

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

hired on the spot, there weren't any other important question just why I wanted to work here. it was a good experience, I enjoyed my interview, nothing special. thank you

Licensed Optician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mentor, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LensCrafters (Mentor, OH) in October 2018.

Interview

Application on line, meet with the manager. The manager was clearly looking for a person he could push around. On the phone he was great. Once he met me, he realized I am not a person he takes a bad day out on.

Interview Questions

• What makes you so strong in sales?   1 Answer

Optometrist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LensCrafters.

Interview

I applied online. Met with the manager briefly and was asked a few questions. I was offered a job immediately and we discussed salary which was finalized at a later date.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at LensCrafters (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter.Went through 3 interviews.Stated they were putting me through to Regional Manager.Never heard from again.3rd interview was 1 and 1/2 hours.Could have at least contacted me that I wasnt going through.Outcome ,will never buy their product.Simply rude! Explains low glassdoor scores.

Interview Questions

• Toal 3 hrs of questions.....   1 Answer