LensCrafters Interview Questions

Updated May 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 197 of over 197 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at LensCrafters

LensCrafters

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LensCrafters

Interview

Correspondence was mostly via email and phone with the regional eyecare director. I went through two phone interviews with them before receiving an offer. Couldn't meet in person since I was out of state.

Interview Questions
  • What are your long and short term career goals?
    Answer Question

LensCrafters

Application

I interviewed at LensCrafters

Interview

Straight forward about past employment. They also want to know about sales background. Make sure to tell them everything you did with sales even if you think it is minor it will still look good.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LensCrafters

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LensCrafters

Interview

There was a 15 minute phone screening followed by an interview with the manager and assistant manager. They asked basic interview questions about myself, previous jobs experience, and future plans. Overall it was a positive experience.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at LensCrafters (Corpus Christi, TX) in Jan 2021

Interview

A year ago the store manger sent someone in to recruit. I was tempted to leave my then job but I loved my team I worked with and didn’t want to leave. Unfortunately our store closed and then this year I had another conversation with the sm and then 3 interviews and nothing no call nothing! Its professional to let someone know why you didn’t get the position.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you successfully built up someone’s progress.

LensCrafters

Application

I interviewed at LensCrafters

Interview

It was scheduled fairly quickly and they were very good with communication. The overall interview process was great and I actually enjoyed my interview! They asked great questions that showed they really want to get to know you as a person and as an employee.

Interview Questions
  • How would you approach a customer that doesn't want any help or have any questions when they enter the store.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LensCrafters (Fort Myers, FL) in Sep 2020

Interview

You don't need optical experience but it does surely help if you do. If you're job hopping don't get this job. You're better off working at a convivence store. But it's pretty easy to get the job, just be confident and you pretty much have the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LensCrafters

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LensCrafters

Interview

Was very easy. No experience required . The pay is very low. No college degree required, but if you have a certificate that will help. They don’t take too long to get back to you. The interview was great. It’s a really great place to work if you want to build a career

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LensCrafters

Application

I interviewed at LensCrafters

Interview

After being dragged on for 3 months, I was finally told “oh, I thought I told you, we promoted someone. It’s not ideal, but was the easiest option with upper management out of the business “

3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LensCrafters (Austin, TX) in Nov 2019

Interview

It was a very basic interview. I met with the store manager and we discussed my resume. I was asked about customer service experience and learning pace. I left with the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LensCrafters

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at LensCrafters

Interview

Just walked in to store, got an interview in an hour and then received a call couple of days later. Super easy and simple. Depends mainly on the person interviewing you, only one person.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 197 Interviews