Lewan Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lewan Technology Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2017

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lewan Technology (Denver, CO).

Interview

The process was a little long. I started with a phone interview and the took a personality test. After that I interviewed with a manager, then another interview with the VP, and finally did a "ride day" in the field with a sales rep. It was overall a good experience.

Interview Questions

Lewan Technology Response

Jul 27, 2017 – CEO

Thanks so much for your input. While we are always working on streamlining and shortening the process, our goal is to ensure that each candidate is a good fit for us and that we are the best fit for... More

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lewan Technology (Denver, CO).

Interview

While it is an extensive interview process, it's a very beneficial position. The training process sets you up for the industry if you are new to it. This job is definitely not for the weak hearted and you will work hard. While you will work hard, it can be very lucrative. I found this position while still in school and the "talent acquaintion" who reached out to me gave me an amazing impression which didn't fall short. Lewan is an amazing company with high morals.

Interview Questions

Lewan Technology Response

Jul 27, 2017 – CEO

Thanks so much for your very positive compliments! I wish you all the best in your new career journey with our company!

Fred Cannataro
    CEO

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lewan Technology (Denver, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

Was a 60 minutes interview with both easy and tough questions. Started with a phone interview to get to know you then they ask you to come to their office. Going in for a third interview in a couple days to meet an actual Sales Rep.

Interview Questions

• What do you learn better from success or failure?   1 Answer
    • What are the top attributes of a salesman?   1 Answer

Going in for a third interview, so haven't received an offer yet.

Jul 27, 2017 – CEO

Thanks for interviewing with our company. I hope you get the job! We are always interested in recruiting great new people.

Fred Cannataro CEO

Outside Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lewan Technology (Denver, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received an email from an individual from "talent acquisitions" requesting to set up a phone interview that she then no called for twice. COMPLETELY unprofessional. She made excuses that she was running late, and then the second time that she had the wrong contact information, which she did not. Very tacky as a company to waste others time.

May 8, 2017 – CEO

I deeply apologize if we mishandled your interview process. Please call me directly if I can be of assistance.
    Fred Cannataro CEO 303-601-8988

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lewan Technology (Denver, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

The Recruiter found me on Linkedin. Long process, but gave me the opportunity to learn so much about the company, meet different people and personalities, plus I was able to shadow a Sales Rep to see what they do. The Recruiter was my point of contact through the entire process and had wonderful follow-up.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for Sales?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lewan Technology (Denver, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview to start. It was a friendly conversation and lasted about 30 minutes. The following steps were an in person interview with one of the VP's, a lunch interview with a Sales Manager, and a final interview with another VP.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the most important trait for a sales professional?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lewan Technology (Denver, CO) in November 2016.

Interview

Met and HR recruiter at my university and landed a phone interview with her. The recruiter never specified what I was interviewing for, which was frustrating. She asked basic behavioral questions and seemed enthusiastic about me being a potential employee. She even mentioned the name of another manager that I would be speaking with. She also pitched the company and described everything about it. However, I was to take an online personality test that she sent by email (Myers Briggs I believe. Asked confusing questions such as "People who go fishing do it because: A. They want to meet new people B. They are unhappy C. They are looking to make connections" and then you had to choose which answer you thought was best. Took about 30-45 minutes total). As soon as I submitted that, she emailed me a few days later and said I didn't qualify for any of their positions. I felt like I wasted a lot of time which was extremely frustrating, especially when I was never given a specific job to interview for, so I assume it was for a sales position.

Interview Questions

Lewan Technology Response

May 8, 2017 – CEO

Thanks so much for your input. I am sorry that we were not more explicit in describing the job role. Please call me at 303-601-8988 if I can be of personal assistance.

Fred Cannataro CEO

Commercial Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lewan Technology (Albuquerque, NM) in October 2016.

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview with HR in Denver. I was then asked to come in for the first in-person interview. It was pretty straight forward with the New Mexico manager. I was invited back with a small homework assignment. After that, I went for a ride along with one of the account executives in their territory. After the local interviews went well, I had several more phone interviews, one with the corporate trainer, Joelle, and the other with the VP of Sales, David Coffman. After my interview with David Coffman, I received my formal offer.

Interview Questions

• This industry has a very high turnover rate, about 75%. Lewan has a much higher retention rate at about 50%. Knowing this, how can we be certain you will stay for at least 3 years?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lewan Technology (Denver, CO) in August 2016.

Interview

They ask a lot of behavioral style questions to try and understand what your experience is in certain situations. It's a little intimidating but really try to just relax and be honest. They appreciate you really explaining it to them. Make sure that when they say "do you have any questions for me?" to say "what's next?."

Interview Questions

Lewan Technology Response

Nov 30, 2016 – CEO

Thanks so much for your input. I know that the interview process can be very intimidating for many people. It is not our intention to do so; however we are in a business where the successful... More

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Lewan Technology (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied for position and was called by in house recruiter. During the phone screen we spoke about my background and about the job, the culture and the compensation/benefits. If you agree to move forward you are given a behavioral test. If the results match what they are looking for then you are scheduled for a phone interview with the VP of Sales. After the phone interview if you are selected as a candidate you are brought to corporate in Denver for a series of interviews with staff at all levels including the CEO. All in all it was 6 interviews in 6 hours and then you are flown home. After a few days another phone interview is scheduled with the VP. Then another phone interview with the VP. Finally another face to fave interview with the VP. Total process took about a month and three weeks.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions. Ask a lot about how you handled situations, what your management process is so on.   Answer Question

Aug 9, 2016 – CEO

I am very sorry that you felt that the interview process was protracted. I believe that your comments were very thoughtful and positive and we will take your ideas into consideration. Thanks so... More