Lewan Technology Reviews | Glassdoor

Fred Cannataro

1. "Lewan Sales Team"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Albuquerque, NM
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Albuquerque, NM

I have been working at Lewan Technology full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I enjoy the team dynamic in Albuquerque, NM. The employees at Lewan are great, and they make this company special. Having a cohesive team surrounding you is important to success and this team is very cohesive and works together to solve problems. . The company also supports its employees a helps to drive success. This is very important to me, and I feel very supported within the company.

The commission structure is very lucrative and you can earn a good living as long as you bring in new business.

Cons

This is a demanding job that takes time to learn and master.

Advice to Management

Please keep helping us clear obstacles so we may continue to win new business.

2. "Employees come first"

I have been working at Lewan Technology full-time

Pros

The company has been the best place I've ever worked. They fly their new hires to Denver for training, and it is an excellent training program. The company is owned by Xerox, but has their own corporate structure. If I needed help closing a deal, I could have the CEO call on my behalf. They have a generous pay structure, and set goals that are actually achievable. They value their employees.

Cons

The Albuquerque office seems to be a bit neglected compared to the support the Colorado offices receive.

3. "Account Executive"

Current Employee - Account in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Account in Denver, CO

I have been working at Lewan Technology full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Opportunity to make money if you put the time in.

Cons

Lots of driving for work.

Advice to Management

Allow for a more flexible schedule.

5. "Good place to work"

Former Employee - Customer Advocate in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Customer Advocate in Denver, CO

I worked at Lewan Technology full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good people, solid focus on taking care of their clients.

Cons

Like any company there are pros and cons. Management should invest more in the education and growth of their employees.

"A little behind the times"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Denver, CO

I worked at Lewan Technology full-time

Pros

Pay was decent for the work and there was a parking spot on site. training was not bad.

Cons

lots of overtime, not very clear communication, lots of internal struggles. Bosses micromanaging constantly.

Advice to Management

STOP MICROMANAGING

Apr 11, 2016 – CEO

Thanks so much for your input and positive comments. We try to work closely with all of our people to ensure that each person realizes their potential. I will share your cooments with our ... More

"So excited for the future"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Lewan Technology full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Seem to be making the right moves to be ahead of the changes in the industry and the leadership cares about employees and the longevity of the company.

Cons

a bit old school in the furniture, look and feel but i can appreciate that as well as I'd rather they invest in the employees and the customers experience.

Advice to Management

pretty good but be more specific on how we can align with the vision.

Apr 11, 2016 – CEO

Thanks so much for your positive input. Your ideas are always welcomed and appreciated. Most important, thanks so much for your years of service to our team and our customers! Fred Cannataro CEO

8. "Love the culture and opportunity to advance!"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Denver, CO

I have been working at Lewan Technology full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Culture is fun, giving and supportive! I love that I am rewarded and recognized for how hard I work. People stay here for 5+ years and I see why. I never thought I would consider a sales career, but it has turned out to be great. It is tough sometimes to develop new business, but I am finding patience and diligence pays off. I've been here a little over a year and starting to see deals come through with clients that were saying NO last year. I look forward to a long career with this growing organization.

Cons

Like everyone, parking, but I think this building was built in the 70's and they haven't updated the parking since.

Advice to Management

I get the first year you are under a microscope, but after we prove ourselves, we should be able to come and go as we please (except for mandatory meetings). Productivity and numbers tell the story, not being in the office from 8-5 Monday- Friday. Have trust! Pay a higher base too!

Apr 11, 2016 – CEO

Thanks so much for all of your positive comments. We love to hear that people enjoy the experience of working with us. We wlll also take into account your suggestions and discuss them as we do all ... More

"Great Leadership Focus"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Lewan Technology full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

- Internal Fit
    - Leadership Development
    - "Family" culture
    - Wide variety of opportunities

Cons

- Company is constrained by parent company ownership
    - Culture of executive overtime

Advice to Management

By being tied to a parent company, Lewan can no longer be as flexible as it was when, say, switching from calculators to terminals. That lack of flexibility means that making the biggest decisions can be extremely difficult.

Executive overtime isn't inspiring; it's frustrating. It indicates a lack of delegation and development of non-executives.

Leadership development is what makes this company special.

Apr 11, 2016 – CEO

I deeply appreciate your kind comments about our leadership. Actually, we have great latitiude on local decision making and we always try to listen carefully to your input. Please continue to share ... More

10. "Excellent place to build a career"

Current Employee - Senior Management in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Senior Management in Denver, CO

Pros

Lewan features a very positive and collaborative work environment. As a leader in the technology space, Lewan has built a great reputation in the community, while driving strong growth. People love to build a career at Lewan as we espouse the values of professionalism, respect for the individual, entrepreneurship, and work life balance. Employees are recognized and rewarded for their contributions, and the atmosphere is very positive.

Cons

If you like bureaucracy, this is not the place for you.

Apr 11, 2016 – CEO

I agree, this is not a culture for beaurocracy. I love your comments!!! Thanks so much for contributing to a great team atomosphere. You make the difference for us. Fred Cannataro CEO

"Field tech"

Pros

Easy to work with. Quick hire when in need to fill and start a new contract.

Cons

With the quick turn around or pressing need to get a contract started once the slow negotiation with client was done and budget approved, meant a lot of people needed to be hired on short notice with varying level of skills or job ethics to meet start date. This creating chaos or unorganized work flow at times.

Advice to Management

Be honest with contractors about the start date of a contract.

Aug 31, 2015 – CEO

Thanks so you much for your input. It is sometimes very difficult to anticipate the timing of our projects. Often customers will require staff augmentation without notice, which can make the ... More