Linium Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Linium Interview Questions

Updated May 29, 2017

2.6

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Linium.

Interview

Very relaxed, conversation based, enjoyable actually! Interviewed three times, each one was basically a conversation and very relaxed. Entire process took less than a week. Learned as much about the interviewer and the company as they did about me.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Linium.

Interview

The first interview with the recruiter was thorough and informative. The two follow up interviews with division managers were not as thoughtful. One of the managers didn't know how to use the technology for our face to face on line interview and was very angry and rude about it. It was shocking for someone in the IT industry to not be able to use the company's technology.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to Skype or something because I can't get this stupid technology to work on my mac?   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Linium (Albany, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

My recruiter sat me down and asked me a few basic questions, made notes on her copy of my resume, and had me clarify on a few things like what salary I was looking for and what type of company I was looking to work for/with. I did NOT get interviewed at the place I was hired; the Linium recruiter was the only person I talked to.

Interview Questions

• Expand on your job experience; Why do you want this job; What skills do you have that make you a great candidate for this position; What kind of career do you see in your future; etc. etc. (More skills-related questions; not behavioral based).   Answer Question

Business Process Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Linium (Albany, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Persistence pays dividends. I was originally contacted by Linium Recruiter for a Solutions Implementer Consultant Role. After a 2-month, three (incl Recruiter) interviews process, was told not appropriate for this role but most likely another. When I had the VP interview with the other area, within 2 weeks I'd had that interview and 3 others on-site at HQ in Albany with CEO, VP's of Sales and Marketing. Offer came after last interview on phone with reporting to manager. Started a few days later. Being professional, smart and respectful will always yield the hard work that you put in and it shows. So do it and you'll be equally happy with the role fit for you and the firm.

Interview Questions

• Please describe how your work-style is when presenting to clients? What kinds of collateral do you need tot be successful.   Answer Question

Negotiation

If you state up front any salary or start dates, thats what they'll expect. On the upside if you give a small range for salary so as to not price yourself over/under, they did return with a close to midpoint for the range. They also moved quickly due to growth and, I've heard and felt, a good professional is hard to find and therefore they didn't feel a need to wait to proceed. But always remember, your as good as your last client/sale/work product.. The company exudes a meritocracy and if you cant keep at least up to pace, you'll be frustrated. Expectations are not unrealistic but you'd better have been a consultant before arriving here an saying that you are comfortable being a consultant.

External Position With A Client Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Linium (Albany, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Met with a recruiter who fills professional positions at client companies. You need to give your references, which are checked, before you interview with anyone.I find this practice very unusual. Since the interview with the recruiter, I have not heard back about the position that I was being considered for ( about a month ago). I have no idea if the position was filled, cancelled, or whatever.
    I find this highly unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• General questions about type of work.   1 Answer

Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Linium (Albany, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online, was contacted within a few days.... from there I had numerous meetings with direct reports and then was able to have a group interview with senior management, overall it was a very friendly and inviting process some tough questions but nothing ridiculous.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a company?   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Linium.

Interview

The support staff was very professional and helpful. The staffing recruiter was also very professional. The SR was very thorough and detailed during the interview process. S/he actually knew about the companies s/he was staffing and came up with a great fit right away. The interview process was neither short nor long and packed a great deal of information in.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Linium in May 2013.

Interview

I was hired as a junior so the interview process was quick. I received a couple phone calls from the practice lead and one director. I had no experience at all so there was nothing they try to grill me on. Since the firm desperately needed employees, I was hired on a heartbeat.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Linium in February 2011.

Interview

Very easy

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Linium in November 2009.

Interview

A series of interviews with Sales VP and CEO

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Make sure you cover your basis, Joe (CEO) comes from Real Estate business and Staffing so whatever you request he will counter offer and be very careful with the fine printing of offers.