Links Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Links Technology Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Links Technology

IT Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Links Technology in November 2012.

Interview

The process was very informal. I met with the Manager and had a little interview and then met with the owner. The owner invited me to a convention they had a both at. After this I was invited to have lunch with the owner and talked about the position. The job was offered to me at the restaurant.

Negotiation

Since I needed the job, there was just the offer and then an acceptance. There was a pay increase that would commence at three and six months. The finale increase would be at my one year anniversary. During all three time frames I had to ask multiple times to meet and discuss my increases. I felt like I was being blown off. I did get the three month and six month increase, but the year increase was not what was expected.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Links Technology (Morrisville, NC) in September 2011.

Interview

Company researched my background to assure a proper alignment with job responsibilities. This allowed a more open dialogue specific to the company being considered, salary, history of the hiring company, and understanding of my skill set rquired for the position.

Interview Questions

• Did I believe that my past experiences possibly would deter me from considering the proposed position?   1 Answer