LivePerson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 7, 2017

2.8

Sales Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LivePerson (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

One phone interview, to which the caller was late, and two in person interviews in their offices. First was with the hiring manager, and the second was a panel interview - 4 people in total. Basic questions. Nothing too hard

Content Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LivePerson (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process for this position started out great when their internal recruiter reached out to me but after putting a lot of time and effort getting through 5 different interview phases, I never heard from the company again. They didn't even courtesy to tell me I didn't get the job, even after I followed up multiple times.

I also had a very negative experience interviewing with their CMO who essentially tried to get as many ideas out of me with no intention to hire me (he even randomly brought it the creator of their marketing deliverables mid-interview to hear what I had to say!). There also seemed to be a disconnect between the CMO and the rest of the people I interviewed regarding the purpose and responsibilities of this position.

The interview process included:
    - an initial phone screen with HR
    - a 30 min call with the Global Head of Research and Communications
    - a 24h assignment to be submitted prior to the in-person interview
    - a 2 hour in-person interview with 3 people (global head of research and communications from the earlier call)
    - a 2 hour in-person interview with 2 more people (including the CMO)

Interview Questions

• Assigment asked me to look at survey data and then come up with 2 marketing deliverables I would create using this data.   1 Answer

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LivePerson.

Interview

Very smooth process. Started out with a phone screen with Talent Acquisition manager. The questions were behavioral based to see how you act in different situations, if selected. Was invited for a face to face interview. The team couldn't be any nicer. Very welcoming and very friendly and it's truly evident that they love the company. Definitely a company I would like to work for. They provided an excellent candidate experience.

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LivePerson (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone screen followed by an in person interview with the hiring manager followed by a diagnostic analysis assessment followed by a 5 round in person / video conference interview. The process took nearly a month to complete. There were a number of rescheduled interviews and it seemed the interviews were very rushed, leaving me little opportunity to ask questions.

IT Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LivePerson (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

The process started with a pre screen call and then moved on to a hangouts call with the hiring manager. The next interview was an onsite interview with a couple of team members. And the final interview was with the head of IT. There was a bunch of standard interview questions with a mix of technical and personality questions. The also checked references so make sure to have that handy. The whole process was handled very professionally and I had a great experience.

Interview Questions

• What's information is shown when using command IPconfig?   Answer Question

Procure to Pay Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LivePerson (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Many questions about past experience, very open to answer my questions and comments.
    Both HR and hiring manager interviewed me and used more than the time scheduled to thoroughly interview. Seemed like they knew what they were looking for but the description didn't exactly match and I wasn't the right candidate

Tier I Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LivePerson (North Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interview process was quick and engaging. I applied online and was contacted via email by a recruiter to schedule a 30 minute phone screen. After the phone screen with the HR recruiter, I was selected to move forward to schedule a phone screen with the hiring manager. The next step in the hiring process was a panel interview on site with 3 managers. The recruiter contacted me the next day provide a list of references whom the hiring manager would reach out to. Afterwards I was offered the position contingent upon the successful background check. All personnel you speak with are extremely personable. The atmosphere appears to be relaxed and everyone seems to work cohesively!

Interview Questions

• What type of culture am I looking for within an employer?   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LivePerson.

Interview

It was standard interview process. Nothing tricky or off the wall. Typical questions. Phone interviews and then a presentation. Standard HR process. Nothing out of ordinary bad or good, just typical.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LivePerson (Atlanta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

Had phone screen that I thought went very well. Finished conversation being told I would be recommended and next step would be speak with hiring manager. 1 week later received blanket email that they were not moving forward. I reached out to phone screener and was told hiring manager decided they looking for more junior level.

Information Analyst Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LivePerson.

Interview

Since I did not live in Atlanta, i had a few phone call interviews. Everyone was very nice and knowledgeable. LivePerson sounds like a great company with even better culture.