LivePerson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at LivePerson

2.7

Channel Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LivePerson (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

Was contacted by an internal recruiter. It was a very pleasant exchange and we arranged the initial phone interview. On the call, we reviewed my relevant experience and current motivations.

Client Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LivePerson (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

LONG! phone interviews with people in NY- maybe 3 of those- then if you pass- you speak with someone in the Alpharetta office- if you pass- you get invited to the office for a panel interview- if you pass there is a reference check- a background check which can take 2 weeks- just a LONG process. Seems like an awesome company to work for- Fun and contemporary- however if you are looking to start somewhere sooner than later- here is not the place. Make sure you have everything in line and can wait a while b/c that is what you play with this company- the waiting game.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that there was a company conflict- how did you respond and what was the outcome   Answer Question

Service Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LivePerson (Atlanta, GA) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied on the company's website and about 2 weeks I received an email to set up an interview time. I sent over my availability and had my first phone interview about 3 days later. I thank was advised that that person thought I was a great match for the position so an additional interview was set up with Google hangout.

There was an issue with the time zone since the hiring manager is in Israel, but he called me instead and we spoke perhaps 30 minutes. I then heard back from the person that initially emailed me for my availability to advise they chose a candidate with stronger skills that more closely align with their requirements.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my experience with Incident, problem and change Management.   1 Answer
    • I was also asked about my technical skills set.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at LivePerson (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

Lots of phone interviews in all different time zones and over a long period of time (4 months from recruiter call to actual hire). The process also included 2 or 3 in person interviews at the LP office and a presentation in front of a group of people. Fairly thorough, but it's to be expected.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about working on a team?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LivePerson (Atlanta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

Had phone screen that I thought went very well. Finished conversation being told I would be recommended and next step would be speak with hiring manager. 1 week later received blanket email that they were not moving forward. I reached out to phone screener and was told hiring manager decided they looking for more junior level.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LivePerson (New York, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

Initial outreach on Woo.io
    Phone interview with recruiter
    Phone interview with team lead
    In-person interview with team lead, software engineer, and recruiter lead.
    There were some technical and design questions during the in-person meeting and if you're up-to-date with coding practices, you should do fine.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LivePerson (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Just the worst interview process. Their Seattle office is newly being founded, you may find that your hiring manager might change during your process, or the team you were supposed to join is not existing anymore. Too disorganized to be efficient for anyone. I wouldn't recommend to anyone who's employed, unemployed or on the edge of homelessness.

Interview Questions

• Would you do what your manager told you to do even if you knew 100% that it was the wrong thing to do?   1 Answer

Technical Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LivePerson (San Francisco, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

Very straightforward process. Called to discuss the details of my position and resumé history. Afterwards followed up thanking them for their time and they responded by processing a follow-up team interview.

Front End Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LivePerson.

Interview

Started with a phone screening by HR and then was invited for a technical interview which included 4 people. The interview included a written test covering HTML,CSS,Javascript,UNIX commands and SQL. They were asking about projects that I have done in the past and if I have any problems with long hours.

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LivePerson.

Interview

It was standard interview process. Nothing tricky or off the wall. Typical questions. Phone interviews and then a presentation. Standard HR process. Nothing out of ordinary bad or good, just typical.