LocumTenens.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 17, 2017

2.6

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral and was contacted immediately by a recruiter who conducted a quick phone interview and then invited me to an event at Top Golf where I would be interviewed by an account manager. I also had to complete an online DISC assessment to bring to the next interview. The Top Golf event was odd, mostly just out of college types that the account managers enjoyed flirting with. The account manager interview at Top Golf was very awkward, she did most of the talking and rushed me along. To my surprise I was invited to come in to interview with an account manager more in depth, which went extremely well and I liked her very much, best interview I've ever had. So then I was asked to come in to interview with an account manager and VP together, which also went well. The VP then had me interview the same day with another account manager and VP and finally shadow an account rep which also went very well and I enjoyed my experience. I actually never expected the rejection email I received two days later. I made sure to send thank you emails to each individual including the recruiter. The company does seem almost sorority like and I'm not sure I fit their mold.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you experienced an issue and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about something valuable you learned from your previous boss?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was referred to a recruiter from the director of sales training. I had a brief 15 minute interview with the recruiter and then an in office interview. The in office interview was first with the recruiter, then the managing director & the VP. After than I shadowed an account Representative and then, had an interview with the executive VP

Interview Questions

• How money motivated are you on a scale of 1-10   1 Answer
    • How competitive are you?   1 Answer
    • Are you more competive with yourself or with others?   Answer Question
    • Can you tell me about a time when you were working in groups and someone wasn't doing their part. How did you handle that situation?   Answer Question
    • Can you tell me about a time you experience adversity?   Answer Question
    • How do you think you would handle someone getting a promotion over you?   Answer Question
    • What are your monetary goals in the next 5 years?   1 Answer
    • Questions about your resume   Answer Question
    • Do you have any concerns about this job?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by an internal recruiter on LinkedIn and had a phone screen. I then met with the internal recruiter and had two interviews with senior managers. Initial interview went well and I heard back from the recruiter the same day to schedule a second interview. Every interviewer read off the exact same list of cliche behavioral interview questions. There was no real interest in having a conversation. I was also "recommended" upon arrival for my second interview to remove my nose ring. Never got feedback from the recruiter or managers.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral questions - how do you work with difficult people, when do you go above and beyond   Answer Question

Physician Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

I had three different interviews at LT. The first went great. The second interview was awful. There were two managers interviewing me-- when I walked in there was no "small talk", just right to business. They seemed uninterested, looking out the window while I spoke. They didn't make eye contact. They even questioned why I had chosen to get my degree in what I did if I wasn't ever going to use it... hello this is 2017... people work jobs unrelated to their major frequently. Terrible experience and complete waste of time. Everything you read on GlassDoor is very accurate

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying for a job here instead of one that pertains to your major?   Answer Question

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

Was told I would be called back for a follow up interview and never heard back. Emails and phone calls went unanswered. A follow up either way would have been nice to have.

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

The first interview is with one of the managers i.e. (your would be direct supervisor). This is essentially a character interview to see if you are a right fit for the company in general. After that if you make it to the second interview you would meet with both VP's from a particular division and they would determine if you are qualified enough to meet their team.

Interview Questions

• They ask you a lot of situational questions. They want to hear you take your relevant experience and apply it to the question.   Answer Question

Doctor Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Detroit, MI) in June 2016.

Interview

All done online with no voice contact. The feedback was almost instant and the calling agent was very polite. They called back many times to confirm I had accepted the position and also called to check that the Hotel, I was to stay at and the rental car I rented in my home town to drive to my assignment was the convenient thing to do.

Interview Questions

• What are your skills?
      Do you feel a smaller town is OK?
      Is what the compensation offered alright?
      We shall arrange stay and mileage, is this enough?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

Lengthy, multiple behavioral-style interviews. They are looking to find trends such as being financially-motivated and willing to work hard. But if you are too old they will never hire you and they hire females based mainly on their physical appeal rather than ability. If you are overly experienced they will think you are unteachable. Ideal candidates are young, attractive females just out of college who go out of their way to be pleasant to their managers.
    They are looking for high- energy, driven individuals who are confident but not arrogant. Be prepared to answer questions on the spot where the answer isn't as relevant as the manner in which you answer; they will be evaluating you on a deeper level, or at least attempt to do so. They have an enormously high turn over rate at the entry-level that they are deceptive about and mislead candidates in their interviews by giving only the retention rate of long term employers who are already established. Most of the people you start with will never make it.

Interview Questions

• What questions do you have for me? (Usually at the end of the interview)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

Saw 3 different people. The corporate recruiter coached you though the whole process. Mostly list to what they say and you have the job. Make sure you ask questions and take notes

Physician Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com.

Interview

I interviewed with a corporate recruiter for the company on the phone and in person and also 3 Managing Directors. During the first in-person interview with the recruiter she had me meet with a managing director for a certain division. I thought both interviews went really well. A day or 2 passed and I was asked to come in for a second in-person interview with 2 other managing directors. I followed up with the recruiter and each managing director immediately following the interviews. I never heard anything so I followed up with the recruiter one more time, just to assure my interest in the position and inquire about anything further I needed to do. I never heard back and its been 2.5 weeks since the last in-person interview. I found it extremely rude to never reply to any of my emails after so many interviews. I understand the process could take a while, but also just keeping people informed is a great tactic to use.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral interview questions. Name a time you worked with a difficult person, how do you feel about being on the phone all day, etc.   Answer Question