LocumTenens.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LocumTenens.com Interview Questions

Interviews at LocumTenens.com

2.8

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com.

Interview

I had a great interview process. Took 2 weeks. 1 phone screen then in-person interview. Beautiful campus great amenities, daycare on-site. My recruiter was great, the team I met was awesome. Make sure you can speak to your experience on resume. . I received offer but declined due to low base salary. They expect you to make 60+ calls a day with $50K base.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you experienced issues with an unhappy customer and how did I handle it?   Answer Question

Account Representative Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com.

Interview

This place is very inconsiderate and sexist. Will hire people that are under qualified, because they are a woman, but if a male that is more than qualified applies they get pushed to the side, Because this company is worried about making statements like “over 70% of our employees are women”. I was shutdown from the start even though I really wanted to work there and had years of sales experience, but I look and see women hired right out of college with no experience for the same position. If you are a male might as well look somewhere else.

CVO Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA) in September 2019.

Interview

During the first step of the interview process I completed a phone interview with an HR sourcing specialist.
    Next I spoke with the HR director and completed the DISC online assessment and answered questions.
    I then completed an in person interview with two hiring managers who asked many easy behavioral questions.
    I was told by the sourcing specialist I would receive a response in 24 hours. However, I never received a response until after I sent a follow up email.

The job responsibilities themselves are not difficult, my skills and background matched the position but I think they were looking for a culture fit. I asked for feedback but was not given any in regards to what could have been done better in the interview. I was told that I did nothing wrong in my interview which leads me to believe the decision may have been based on a culture fit. I did not fit into the picture of what may have "looked" like the norm in the company environment at Locumtenens. From the tour given, I could see there may not be enough self awareness of diversity and inclusion at this company. Overall, the HR team and hiring managers were pleasant.

Accounts Representative-Recruiting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Atlanta, GA) in July 2019.

Interview

I got a phone screen call. It was a great conversation. My skills, experience, and goals matched with what they needed. She asked about my experiences listed on my resume and I told her about it. Her questions didn't seem that relevant.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what locum tenens does?   1 Answer
    • tell me about the experiences on your resume. what was your favorite? what was your least favorite?   Answer Question
    • what is your ideal job description?   Answer Question

Cov Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2019.

Interview

First I completed a Phone interview
    Next I spoke with a hiring manager and completed an Online assessment
    I was offered and In person interview with two different couples (1:2) (two interviews with the exact same questions on the same day)
    At the end of the interview I asked when I should hear from them and they reported I would have some information in about a week. Needless to say I had to reach out to the hiring manager in order to get any information. I find this extremely unprofessional.
    When I arrived at the location for the interview the "campus" was surrounded by a gates and security. They have a beautiful (but really over the top campus) but it is off putting to someone who isn't really uppity. I felt very out of place from the moment I pulled into the parking deck.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had a disagreement with a coworker? How did you overcome that situation?   Answer Question

Customer Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2019.

Interview

The process was simple. First, there was a phone screen, and then there was an in person interview with the Associate Vice President of the department with my would have been direct supervisor. The interview was about 20-25 minutes at their office.

Interview Questions

• What is a failure you encountered in your professional career, and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

CVO My Demographic IS: FEMALE OVER 35 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2019.

Interview

I am an over 35 female. Kathy Malkowski, the recruiter, arranged my interview with Kim Morice and Lori Casanas. Kathy was very pleasant and organized. She sent me a DISC to fill out and study for the interview. I answered the DISC questions before the interview but the DISC was not needed in my interview. A manager greeted me and showed me around the beautiful campus. Jackson Healthcare seems to take pride in their employees and invest in their health and happiness by having a state of the art gym, 2 restaurants and daycare on premises as well as art, architecture and decor to perceive the likeness of Italy. The interview questions were straight and to the point, there were about 16, each interviewer asked about half. As they got to know me through the interview they made me feel comfortable and welcome then asked if I had any questions. I asked a few questions and then one interviewer walked me out. It was thorough and to the point. I followed up with a thank you note but did not hear back from either interviewer. I emailed Kathy and she immediately emailed me back and called me. She did let me know they were going to move forward with other candidates at this time and asked me if they could keep my information for future roles.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled conflict with coworkers in the past?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA) in April 2019.

Interview

If you pass the phone with corporate recruiting then you are invited in for an interview. That ask you to wear a suit and make sure your resume is a good one- no errors.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult person?   1 Answer

Customer Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA) in March 2019.

Interview

Brief phone interview, then face to face scheduled, and was then called again for a second face to face interview. Very thorough. The ladies conducting the interview were easy to talk to and it was more of a conversation rather than interrogation. The questions were typical of a customer care position and you should easily be able to answer with experiences from your resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to see a project from beginning to end and how you handled the task.   Answer Question

Sales Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

Overall a very good interview experience. Was contacted via LinkedIn by a LT recruiter, and they were very helpful in guiding me through the process. Stages of the interview process are as follows: Initial phone screening, followed by a DISC personality assessment. Next, an in-person meeting with two of the sales training managers. The third and final round was conducted by the VP and Associate VP of the division for which I was being interviewed. Standard behavioral questions, and they really just want to get a feel for your personality, as well as how your prior work experience relates to the qualities they are looking for. Be yourself, speak with confidence, ask specific questions, and you will do well.

Interview Questions

• How competitive are you? Are you more competitive with others, or yourself?   Answer Question
    • How much does money motivate you?   Answer Question
    • Describe a challenge that you have overcome and learned from?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you had a disagreement at work, and how did you handle/ resolve the issue?   Answer Question
    • Why do you think you would be a good fit for this role?   Answer Question
    • What is a weakness of yours, and how have you improved in that area?   Answer Question
    • What motivates you?   Answer Question