MD Anderson Cancer Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 25, 2017

2.8

Senior Research Data Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center (Houston, TX).

Interview

This will vary widely based on your prospective boss, but for me:

1) Interviewed initially with one PI and guy whose job I was taking over
    2) Interviewed with two more co-PIs and lab manager

Interviews were relaxed and conversational; no "What's your greatest weakness?" or "How many golf balls would fit in this room?" nonsense. The idea seemed to be making sure I was easy to get along with after already having vetted my resume.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center.

Interview

I had to go in front of a team and interview. I was asked questions about biological samples, interviewing participants and understanding IRB. I was informed I would be using my car as transportation to each home.

Interview Questions

• How do I handle stress at work.   1 Answer

Animal Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bastrop, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center (Bastrop, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very good. They were very prompt in communication prior and after the interview. The interviewer and staff were very friendly and helpful. They were very happy to answer any questions I had.

Interview Questions

• What do you see as the hardest thing that working at this facility would be?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center (Houston, TX).

Interview

The initial process involved a phone interview followed by an in-person interview with three hiring personnel. The interview itself was relatively formal but only lasted about 15-20 minutes. The panel wanted specific incidents for each of your questions, so I'd recommend to have some pre-prepared scenarios on your mind.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you dealt with a difficult patient and how you responded to them.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Interview

No real process. Got the call to meet in person and was told I got the job once we met. Just trying to hit the thirty word minimum. Just trying to hit the thirty word minimum.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center (Houston, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied to the position online and had an in-person interview at MD Anderson (Houston, TX). We sat in an empty cafeteria room with no disruptions. The interview lasted about 25 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a coworker set back your project deliberately?   Answer Question

Clinical Dietitian Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center (Houston, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Submitted Application. Recruiter emailed about a week later to set-up screening interview. After screening interview recruiter forwarded my info to hiring manager. Hiring manager took about a week to contact (I did have to contact the recruiter again to make sure she sent my info over). Interview was at MD with 4 people.

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

The entire process was pretty cool and smooth; the atmosphere was friendly. I was invited for a second interview after the first one to meet with the faculty advisor which was also an easy session.

Interview Questions

• Who are you in the next 5 years and 10 years?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center.

Interview

Great place great benefits, very hard to get on . great great great ! if you a true hard worker and love helping others please join us at MD :D

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join MD Anderson   1 Answer

PSNE- Year Round Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center.

Interview

Phone interview initially after applying online then had in person panel interview with three employees. Interviewers were very nice, took turns asking questions. Program was eliminated so on one was hired for the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when protecting confidentiality was important and what did you lean?   Answer Question