MD Anderson Cancer Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MD Anderson Cancer Center Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.8

PSNE Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center.

Interview

Applied online then had a phone interview and was invited for a panel interview. After the interview process they let applicants know that the program was going to be suspended for the time being.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions relating to previous patient experiences.   Answer Question

Graduate Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center (Houston, TX).

Interview

Situational and scenario questions. Really focused on how you work with a team. Very positive experience. Panel seemed very interested in what I had to say and were very respectful when asking and allowing me to answer questions.

Interview Questions

• Think of a time when you had to deal with a difficult patient?   Answer Question

Research Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center.

Interview

Very casual and welcoming. I first had a phone interview, then an in person interview where I met all of the staff I'd be working with. It was very relaxed. I had the experience that they were looking for, and I was offered the job after the second interview.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center (Houston, TX).

Interview

Apply online, received a call for an interview a month later after the application. Got an offer a week after the interview through email and called in to get drug screened.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center (Houston, TX).

Interview

It was a panel interview of various department managers. First observation was how pleasant the environment of the interview compared to my previous interview with another company. The conference room was beautiful, as is the rest of the building, and provided a great deal if natural lighting in the room. The interviewers were very pleasant and approachable and even showed humor to break the ice a little bit. It was an excellent experience. Probably the best panel interview I've been through, so far.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you've found you have made a mistake?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you've found yourself unable to work with another person.   Answer Question

Research Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

I was basically questioned about my coursework and wet lab experience. They focused on why I was trying to break into cancer research and were generally gauging for how enthusiastic I seemed about picking up new techniques and following through with assigned responsibilities.

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center (Houston, TX).

Interview

I applied online and HR called me 2month later. There were 3 RPh and all of them asked me questions. Mainly my experience and background. It was about 30min long. Interview was at the bertner rd building. After the interview, hr had a briefing about benefits pkg. 2wks later i got an job offer but turn it down due to the shift

Patient Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Do an online application and then receive a call from HR. Accept the group interview session where you will be questioned by you potential peers. Accept job offer if you passed the second interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center.

Interview

Interview process was pretty easy. Applied and was contacted a week later. I did a panel interview with 3 people, PSC lead, manager and supervisor. I was contacted that night by email and was advised that I got the position. Now im just waiting for my formal offer letter.

Research Quality Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center (Houston, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Called for an interview by HR person and scheduled over the phone to meet the hiring manager. Arrived in HR and took a shuttle to the department's office. Interviewed by the hiring manager and 2 potential co-workers. They were very impressed with my CV. Called back for a second interview about 2-3 weeks later and interviewed with the boss's boss and the section's leader. Learned that I was now being considered for a higher position and waited an additional month before a third interview where I met 2 more people that I would be working along side and being trained by. At the end of the process... A very long process, there was a job offer. Total time from invitation for first interview to job offer was about 2.5 - 3 months.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals?   Answer Question
    • What have you done in your current job that will help you in this job?   Answer Question
    • What is one thing that would keep you from accepting an offer for this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer extended. Counter proposal submitted the following day. Counter to the counter proposal the following afternoon. Offer accepted same day.