MD Anderson Cancer Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MD Anderson Cancer Center Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2018

2.8

Patient Access Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center.

Interview

Was contacted by HR and interviewed that same week. My interview was pleasant and went well. I am still in the interview process

Patient Escort Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center (Houston, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

They ask 10 basic interview questions. Four people interview me . It was a long wait before interview. Also drug test etc was all done in same day . The interviewer are very nice about letting you know the career advancement you can have with company . They let you know how there finding cures and different grants they have for school if u wanted to futher education.

Interview Questions

• They ask about your last employer and would you recommend them to anyone else to work there .   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center (Houston, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview was a team interview. They all were very nice and inviting. They seemed to care about work-life balance. They asked a lot of questions about previous work experiences. The team wanted to know how familiar I was with medical terminology. They also told me about how closely I would be working with doctors which wasn't the case after I was hired.

Interview Questions

• If I would be ok with the shifts.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center.

Interview

Interview process was pretty easy. Applied and was contacted a week later. I did a panel interview with 3 people, PSC lead, manager and supervisor. I was contacted that night by email and was advised that I got the position. Now im just waiting for my formal offer letter.

Anonymous Employee in South Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center (South Houston, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Got the call days later. Went into interview with a panel. A Practitioner, PSC Lead and three PSCs, was very laidback and comfortable. Be assertive and sure of yourself. If you are not qualified do not interview for this position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center.

Interview

Very laid back recruiter contacted me did quick phone interview setup panel interview following monday received offer that wed submitted background check same day received offer did other screening following week

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated and got a little increase

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center (Houston, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

I don't remember when I applied, but the whole interview process from the initial call to the job offer took exactly one week. I was called Wednesday, completed a phone interview Thursday, had a panel interview Monday and received the job offer Thursday. The panel interview was not intimidating.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you helped a coworker..   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you gave someone the wrong information, how did you correct it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center (Houston, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

I had my interview in early February and got the job exactly four weeks later. All interview questions were scenario based. The hiring manager was very nice and answered my questions thoroughly at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you made a mistake and how did you correct that mistake.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center (Houston, TX).

Interview

I applied online was contacted eight days later via email to respond to four questions. I submitted the responses to the recruiter who then submitted my info to the department for review. I was never contacted after that, and I was really hoping to at least interview. Don’t contact people unless your seriously considering hiring them as it gives people’s hopes up high.

Interview Questions

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR followed by phone interview with hiring manager. Invited for an interview. This consisted of meeting with 8 or so individuals in the program and a 30 minute presentation of my own research to 10 or 15 individuals. Interviews weren't difficult at all, presentation was a little nerve wracking but a good experience.