MD Anderson Cancer Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MD Anderson Cancer Center Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2017

2.8

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center.

Interview

Great place great benefits, very hard to get on . great great great ! if you a true hard worker and love helping others please join us at MD :D

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join MD Anderson   1 Answer

PSNE- Year Round Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center.

Interview

Phone interview initially after applying online then had in person panel interview with three employees. Interviewers were very nice, took turns asking questions. Program was eliminated so on one was hired for the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when protecting confidentiality was important and what did you lean?   Answer Question

Educational Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center (Houston, TX).

Interview

Different. Panel interview for management positions. This position was interviewed by the entire team, but in groups of 2. Interview took around 2 hours. Came a little overdressed for the interview. Business casual is the theme around the hospital.

PSNE Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center.

Interview

Applied online then had a phone interview and was invited for a panel interview. After the interview process they let applicants know that the program was going to be suspended for the time being.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions relating to previous patient experiences.   Answer Question

Graduate Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center (Houston, TX).

Interview

Situational and scenario questions. Really focused on how you work with a team. Very positive experience. Panel seemed very interested in what I had to say and were very respectful when asking and allowing me to answer questions.

Interview Questions

• Think of a time when you had to deal with a difficult patient?   Answer Question

Research Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center.

Interview

Very casual and welcoming. I first had a phone interview, then an in person interview where I met all of the staff I'd be working with. It was very relaxed. I had the experience that they were looking for, and I was offered the job after the second interview.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center (Houston, TX).

Interview

Apply online, received a call for an interview a month later after the application. Got an offer a week after the interview through email and called in to get drug screened.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center (Houston, TX).

Interview

It was a panel interview of various department managers. First observation was how pleasant the environment of the interview compared to my previous interview with another company. The conference room was beautiful, as is the rest of the building, and provided a great deal if natural lighting in the room. The interviewers were very pleasant and approachable and even showed humor to break the ice a little bit. It was an excellent experience. Probably the best panel interview I've been through, so far.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you've found you have made a mistake?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you've found yourself unable to work with another person.   Answer Question

Research Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

I was basically questioned about my coursework and wet lab experience. They focused on why I was trying to break into cancer research and were generally gauging for how enthusiastic I seemed about picking up new techniques and following through with assigned responsibilities.

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

Interview

I applied online and HR called me 2month later. There were 3 RPh and all of them asked me questions. Mainly my experience and background. It was about 30min long. Interview was at the bertner rd building. After the interview, hr had a briefing about benefits pkg. 2wks later i got an job offer but turn it down due to the shift