MD Anderson Cancer Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center (Houston, TX) in February 2020.

Interview

Two-tier interview first with HR and then hiring manager. Interview with hiring manager is usually a panel with two or more individuals from the department including a possible peer or intern. Interview lasts no more than an hour with hiring manager and panel.

MD Anderson will not follow up unless you will be considered for an offer. If you get radio silence, no offer will be forthcoming.

Interviewers answered thank you emails which was positive. Offer came one week later.

On-boarding is extensive. Many documents to complete. Background and education check. Drug test. TB, vaccine and booster review. Any missing vaccines and boosters are required at medical screening.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center.

Interview

Easy , to the point , basic questions about team work and work ethics. Interview is in person. with the lab manager. She was very sweet. The call took a while and I was getting nervous If I got it but It came late i think 2 weeks later

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center.

Interview

Interview was a panel interview. Everyone was very warm and welcoming and it felt more like a conversation rather than a formal interview. Questions were centered around my current position and skills and how I planned on applying that to the job I was interviewing for

PSC Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center.

Interview

Quick process very nice staff will leave you with the answer you need for the future the building is Easy to find and there wasn’t a long wait for the interview to start i liked how we could sit with one person at a time not intimidating at all

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center.

Interview

The Department Administrator provide great feedback and ensured all of my questions were answered. She also took time to thoroughly explain the position to me and to share the expectations for the job. Surprisingly, she shared information about the struggles in the department and focused on areas that I might be able to help improve processes.

Clinical Data Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center (Houston, TX) in February 2020.

Interview

It was pleasant. The interviewers were nice and made me feel comfortable. They generally asked questions that were expected. I had two people interview me in an office. One was the hiring manager and the other was the person I would have been working with.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Tell me about a time you had conflict working in a team   Answer Question

Nurse Interview

Interview

had an interview with HR first then with the managers from the department. my HR interview was through the phone and i went for the actual interview with the managers on the next day.

Assistant Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center (Houston, TX) in January 2020.

Interview

I applied on Indeed and received an invite for the interview within a week. You take a bus from the main headquarters to whatever building you need to go to. The lady that interviewed me was very nice a d just wanted to get to know my background.

Program Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center in January 2020.

Interview

GHOSTED!!- Phone interview came first with operations manager, then i was invited to interview face to face with manager and department administrator. The interview went well and i was told i was the top candidate. I sent a thank you for the interview email the next day and i got an immediate response to come back the next day for a 2 hour interview with faculty. During the second interview i was offered the job and met with some of the residents and other team members. While leaving the department secretary told me congratulations and i will receive the call and offer letter from HR by Friday. Its two weeks later and nothing! I sent follow up emails to the manager is now unresponsive. I cant believe I was verbally offered the job now nothing. This is shameful coming from such a prestigious organization.

Interview Questions

• first interview- very laid back..tell me about yourself describe your experience
      second interview- behavioral questions, tour the department   Answer Question

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center.

Interview

Interview process for the postdoctoral fellow position at MD Anderson Cancer Center was straightforward. I had a phone interview, skype interview and then was asked to submit my paperwork. It took around 2-3 months to finish the paper work. Overall it was an easy process.