MOGL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MOGL Interview Questions

Interviews at MOGL

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MOGL (San Diego, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Went in for group overview they definitely have a lot of people trying to get in. If you're lucky to get a call back, you come in again and do another interview 1 on 1 with the VP of Sales who then puts you in touch with a direct manager of a department, depending on what you are looking to do.
    All in all, it was fun and a little nerve racking but exciting interview process.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MOGL (San Diego, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Group Overview on the company and how the company is working. Then online survey and then as you to come in for a 1:1. Then another survey and then a final phone interview.

Interview Questions

• How long do you feel working in an environment where things change week-to-week?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MOGL (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Went to group info meeting with other candidates. We heard their platform and filled out a survey. Then got an email to come in for interview. Had the first interview with sales manager and it went really well. Got a positive vibe and really enjoyed the conversation.

Interview Questions

• Not many questions per se. We discussed what the job entails and what I had been doing previously. Was very relaxed. The second interview was no fun. The guy wanted to tell me why I wouldn't want to work there. He was kind of arrogant.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MOGL (San Diego, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

First is a group "interview" where VP shows you company and explains position. Then they give you a survey to fill out. Then there is a short phone interview with regards to your survey answers. Then you go in for a final interview where they ask some final questions. Nothing too crazy if you are really into the company and sales.

Interview Questions

• They will ask how dedicated you can be "are you willing to dive for every ball and get dirty and bloody on the field?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MOGL (San Diego, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Extremely scattered and unprofessional. Met with the VP of Sales. The interview went well although he seemed threatened because I was #1 over qualified for the job and #2 knew more about the industry than he did. He said he would get back to me and didn't. I followed up and he set a time for another interview by phone with his boss. No show. I followed up again and got an interview with he and his boss in person. The boss was very rude and condescending.

Interview Questions

• Asked specific questions about my rolodex that I could bring with me. When a company does this, be worried. If your product isn't that good, you worry about a rolodex. If a salesperson has the background and sales track record in the specific industry they are interviewing for, rolodex is irrelevant.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MOGL (San Diego, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

It's a long and unorganized interview process. They just want sales people to make calls all day long... if your IQ is higher than 80 (!!) you would be overqualified for this company. Very crowded, busy, unorganized work environment.
    They are not following any particular order or questions for their interview.
    First, it was an assessment online then they invited me to a group presentation which one of the managers explained about the company. Then on the second day, I interviewed with one of the managers who basically asked me nothing! and on the third day I listened to some calls and got interview with another manager who asked me why I want to apply for this boring job.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at MOGL in September 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with six different people over a seven week period. They were very slow in their decision making during the entire seven weeks and I got the impression things weren't going well behind the seens. After the seventh interview I received a verbal offer and was told I'd receive an offer letter via e-mail...which never came. After following up several times I was finally told that they were pursuing different candidates at the request of one of their partners but I was still a candidate for the position. After following up again and getting more run around I finally decided that working for Mogl would be a bad move. My impression of management is that they are way too enamored with the whole "giving back" idea and fail to treat individual people with that same kindness and respect. Almost like the "giving back" portion gives them the green light to waste seven weeks of somone's time then never call them back!...super unprofessional!!

Interview Questions

• Go through their core values and relate them to your past experience and how it will help Mogl.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MOGL (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Phone interview. In person interview with two managers.

Interview Questions

• The interview was already going sour. No formal greetings. Right into the process of talking about my resume. No problem with that. They questioned everything I said. It felt like an interrogation more than an interview. I contemplated getting up and leaving multiple times but figured I would man up and stick it out. I was asked what I wanted in a company. I mentioned room for growth. They questioned what I meant by "room for growth" within a company. Reasonable question. I mentioned promotions, recognition for work. I was then questioned with what I meant by "promotions." I did not know how to answer an answer that didn't need to be discussed further. They then asked what I knew about the company. I told them everything I knew. They were upset I didn't know more. Told me not to ask about what they do if all of it was available on the internet. They eventually told me I was wasting their time so I walked out. They never discussed what the position entailed or what the company does that I might have missed. Before I walked out, I was scolded and told they pay 90% of benefits, pay $15 an hour, and have a kitchen full of alcohol and food. That is all I ever learned.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mira Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MOGL (Mira Mesa, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

First there was a "group interview" which was really a 30 minute presentation with a chance to ask a few questions. This felt like a total waste of time if you had researched the company - there was really nothing new included in the presentation that you could not learn on your own. Next was a 1 hour online personality/IQ test you had to do by midnight. If you passed that there was a 1:1 with the sales manager. My 1:1 didn't cover everything he wanted to get to, so I had to return for another 1:1 with him. I wished he had scheduled sufficient time. I passed that though and made it to the 1:1 with the CEO for a cultural fit interview.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really - very friendly process as long as you are prepared (know the company and cultural - plenty of info on their website and on the web). For me the hard question was talk about a start up you did that did not work out... I did not have direct experience and felt I was not able to come up with relevant enough examples to satisfy the inquiry.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MOGL (San Diego, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Three stepped process, first is to go in for a 30 minute group presentation. Not an interview but most people come prepared like its an interview. Office is open concept, looks crowded but everyone seems friendly. They play music and allow dogs.

Interview Questions

• They give you a questionnaire for you to tell more about yourself   Answer Question