MRC Smart Technology Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 16, 2017

2.7

Mps Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at MRC Smart Technology Solutions (Hayward, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I received a message on LinkedIn from a nice gentleman who set up the initial with Director then followed a full panel interview. STAR questions. A bit intimidating but loved the fact I was able to meet upper management. Down to earth folks.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a situation when you where faced with an unreasonable request from a customer.   1 Answer

Technology Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MRC Smart Technology Solutions.

Interview

2 rounds. First - field trip with your managers. Second - round-table with upper management to sell value of copiers.
    They'll test you on your ability to meet C-levels as an outside rep, and then how you function to schedule appt via phone.

Business Intelligence Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at MRC Smart Technology Solutions (San Diego, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

THEY ALL WANT YOU TO KNOW THE COMPANY BEFORE YOU INTERVIEW..DO YOUR REASEARCH.. IF YOU GET AN INTERVIEW ASK HR QUESTIONS ABOUT TH JOB YOU ARE APPLYING FOR SO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO BE DOING..
    There are two interviews. The first interview is with the direct manager. He really enjoyed me asking questions about the company. It was not nerve wrecking at all.

The second interview is with a panel of 4-5 people. You will have to give a 2-5 min presentation of yourself. They will give you questions to answer in your presentation. Then they will go around and ask questions. In my personal experience one of them kept asking the same question over and over again. They really want to know who you are.

Regional Credit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at MRC Smart Technology Solutions (Houston, TX).

Interview

The Director flew in from West Virginia to interview me. I interviewed over and hour, I pretty much knew I had the job, she actually fould my resume on Monster and called me, it was an old resume. At the time I was not looking for a job.

Interview Questions

MRC Smart Technology Solutions Response

Nov 15, 2016 – Human Resources Coordinator

This is not a review for MRC Smart Technology Solutions. We do not have a location in Houston, TX, no employees located in West Virginia, nor do we have Regional Credit Manager positions. We are a... More

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MRC Smart Technology Solutions (San Diego, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

It was a three step interview. First it was an interview with the CFO and Department manager, next interview was a panel interview, and the last interview was a one on one with a VP.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you over other qualified candidates?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at MRC Smart Technology Solutions (San Diego, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

long...by all the big wigs, including the president, Bob Leone. I was the one who had to constantly call HR to find out what the next step was. Very disorganized. Should have known just by the interviewing process.

Interview Questions

• One thing that really stands out was "If I worked well independently"   1 Answer

Negotiation

If the first person you are interviewing with tells you one salary. Don't assume the next person knows. When I finally interviewed with the president he told me that the offer I was told was not correct. He gave me a figure that was $6,000 less. DON'T BOTHER!

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MRC Smart Technology Solutions.

Interview

4 different interviews, in person, skype, a ride day, and a final interview. It took about a month or so and is they were great at answering questions and showing you around the building.

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MRC Smart Technology Solutions (San Diego, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview process was nothing unusual.

1. Phone screening with corporate HR
    2. Phone interview with Sales Engineer
    3. Phone interview with Senior VP of Sales - Awesome guy. Basically we just went over my resume and my potential responsibilities for the position.
    4. This step is probably different for most, but they flew me out to their headquarters in San Diego to meet everybody. Interviewed with Both Sales Engineers within the SD office. Next was a brief interview with CFO. Finally an interview with Bob Leone (CEO)

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MRC Smart Technology Solutions.

Interview

I applied for this internship through online. I got a call about the interview 4 days after I submitted application. The interviewers were also interns who are currently attending graduate schools. Overall, it was good opportunity for me to learn about the basic interview process.

Solutions Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MRC Smart Technology Solutions (San Diego, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Panel interview, I had 5 interviews and it was a complete joke. They act like this company is a godsend to work for when its just a bunch of bureaucratic nonsense. They called me back to come in multiple times and acted like I had nothing else better to do.