Maimonides Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Maimonides Medical Center

2.3

Patient Care Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maimonides Medical Center (Brooklyn, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

I put in for a transfer within the hosp.

Interview Questions

• How I would i handle a very sick patient and one who may be close to death. a patient who wanted to talk to me and vent.   1 Answer
    • Would I be able to come in if someone calle out. Can I come in early.   1 Answer

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maimonides Medical Center (Brooklyn, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

Hiring was straighforward. Apply and once you've been selected there is an interview process. Interview was first comducted by human resources and then with manager of the unit. If it is a match, then references are needed. A test is administered to determine knowledge base of job description. Background check as well as medical clearence follows therafter.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your strengths?   1 Answer

Social Work Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maimonides Medical Center (Brooklyn, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was very informative and gave me a sense of the type of work i would be doing. The interview focused less on my experience and more on who i am as a person.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maimonides Medical Center (Brooklyn, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with nurse recruiter, then interview with manager. The interview had a lot of personality questions, and "What would you do in this situation." "Describe a time when .." Interviewed with the nursing recruiter, then interviewed with the manager and a nurse on the floor. Received a tour of the unit.

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Maimonides Medical Center in April 2018.

Interview

I was there for a 8:30AM interview. The recruiter did not show up until 10:30AM. I interviewed with the nurse manager first since I had waited for 2 hours. She asked a lot of clinical questions. There was only one question about myself. The recruiter asked more about my resume and my work experiences.

Clinical Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Maimonides Medical Center (Brooklyn, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

The process was much like other job sites with the additional rules for a union position. The position had to be offered to Union members, then I was interviewed by three Administration staff who asked me about my experience in the clinical setting, working with diverse populations and psychiatry. As the iffer was made I had to have a physical and a background check.

Interview Questions

• What would you bring to this setting that will make it thrive and improve the treatment of our patients   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was straight forward as it is a union position and non administration.

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maimonides Medical Center (Brooklyn, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Received a phone call from an OT working at Maimonides and asked few questions about my resume and previous experience. Set up an interview with the OT and the administrative director few days later.

Interview Questions

• If you were familiar with the ICU lines and if you can transfer max assist.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maimonides Medical Center (Brooklyn, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

The questions were very easy and straightforward. The interviewer was really nice and the people there were helpful too. Although waiting for your turn might take hours but when you first walk in you will be occupied with papers to fill out, after the interview there will be a mandatory orientation to attend. There they will tell you which department you are assigned to.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Maimonides Medical Center (Brooklyn, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quick. What took a long time was getting the second interview set up, orientation, background check, and medical clearance. In total the process took 1 month.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      What are you research interests?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maimonides Medical Center (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a pretty quick interview, relatively easy with easy questions. I interviewed and applied for the position on the spot at a career fair! The problem was the location was extremely inconvenient so I couldn't take the job.

Interview Questions

• What was your previous work experience?   1 Answer