Management & Training Corp. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Management & Training Corp. Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2017

2.5

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Management & Training Corp..

Interview

Quick and precise interview. Simple questions, wanted to know about experience with youth, outreach and admissions. Was offered job shortly thereafter when I received a call from their HR department.

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Management & Training Corp..

Interview

Got called in for a interview , went to location for interview it was at a prison so make sure to bring your drivers license or you will not get in the gate, takes to the HR manager they got my finger prints , called me a few days later , the background check takes for some 1 day for others months they will hire if you have a background but nothing recent or really bad they also start you before your background comes in so do not lie if it comes back and you lied you will be fores. There is a training class at first then after you are done with that your start work.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centerville, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Management & Training Corp. (Centerville, UT) in May 2016.

Interview

2 step in person interview process. Interviews are nearly one hour and with more than 1 person. First one covers behaviour and HR qs and second one is simple coding exercises.

Recreation Advisor Interview

Interview

very basic. you'll help our members achieve their potential through fitness by providing customized fitness programs to our members including education and guidance on proper nutrition, cardiovascular exercise, resistance training and other programs.

Campus Safety Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearfield, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Management & Training Corp. (Clearfield, UT) in November 2015.

Interview

It was a three person panel interview, asking hypothetical/situational questions such as how would you handle a difficult student in the classroom, what types of things are you concerned about while on duty, as well as asking how your history would benefit the program. Finally, an ad lib hand written essay regarding why I was the best candidate for the position, presumably so as to measure the eloquence, communicability and clarity of your hand writing skills.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Astoria, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Management & Training Corp. (Astoria, OR) in August 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with a group of 3 people. As has happened before, I could see in their eyes when I limped in the immediate dismissal of me as a candidate. It was clear the interview was just done as a formality to stay legal, but I never had a shot because I have a disability.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with MS Office?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Management & Training Corp. in June 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by HR and by the hiring manager separately requesting me to call for an interview. After calling back I was set up for an interview the next day. The interview went well. The hiring manager explained what the unit was like and answered all the questions I had (I had prepared several questions in advance and wrote them down so I would not forget them). The interview questions all seemed to be off a sheet that is a general form used for all interviews. None of the questions were really specific to nursing. I had to take a copy of my degree, a copy of my license, social security card, and driver license. After completing the interview I was sent to do fingerprinting for the background check and then sent to do a drug test. I took the paper from the drug test back to the office and somebody that worked there offered to take it to HR for me. After that I didn't hear anything. I called back several times to the person who interviewed me and I never received a call back.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my previous experience and there were a couple questions about working with offenders who have gotten out of hand. The interview questions were pretty easy. Maybe some about what I would do in specific situations (like working with a difficult person or how I prioritize work when I have a lot at once).   1 Answer

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Management & Training Corp..

Interview

Applied online. Received call for interview within three weeks. Had to prepare a writing sample with two scenarios to bring to the interview. Interview was conducted in panel format with four employees.

Interview Questions

• How do work with a difficult client?   1 Answer

Detention Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Centro, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Management & Training Corp. (El Centro, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Obviously stressful situation, but the people were nice. No bulldog faces. Like in all interviews, you should be very familiar with what you are applying for and be confident about yourself. Take a few breaths and take your time to think before answering. Clear your mind before the interview. Make sure you answer the question to the person who is asking.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for as your walking through the facility.   Answer Question

Career Transition Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Management & Training Corp. (Chicago, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

Quite possibly the worst interview I've ever had. The interviewer kept me waiting for nearly 90 minutes without any real apology. During the interview she read robotically from a sheet and didn't ask anything compelling - just basic and asinine questions. Almost like she googled "standard and boring interview questions" that morning.

The next day I emailed withdrawing my application.