Management & Training Corp. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 18, 2017

2.6

Compliance Sergeant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lockhart, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Management & Training Corp. (Lockhart, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Applications was done online, waited several days went before a sergeants board that lasted ten minutes. Asked a few questions on what the job entitled and what had to be done as a Compliance Sergeant.

Interview Questions

• Questions are irrelevant the job was already given to someone else just put on the sergeant board for faculty PR.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Management & Training Corp..

Interview

Interviewed over the phone with a panel of about 4-6 people. Primarily my supervisor asked questions. Everyone else was quiet for the most part. After phone interview an offer was extended.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a student who said they were going to commit suicide?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle two students who start fighting?   Answer Question

Career Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Management & Training Corp..

Interview

The interview process was easy. Straight forward. They asked all the normal questions about Job corps and if I knew about community resources. The interview process was easy. Straight forward. They asked all the normal questions about Job corps and if I knew about community resources.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Management & Training Corp..

Interview

Quick and precise interview. Simple questions, wanted to know about experience with youth, outreach and admissions. Was offered job shortly thereafter when I received a call from their HR department.

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Management & Training Corp..

Interview

Got called in for a interview , went to location for interview it was at a prison so make sure to bring your drivers license or you will not get in the gate, takes to the HR manager they got my finger prints , called me a few days later , the background check takes for some 1 day for others months they will hire if you have a background but nothing recent or really bad they also start you before your background comes in so do not lie if it comes back and you lied you will be fores. There is a training class at first then after you are done with that your start work.

Special Investigations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raymondville, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Management & Training Corp. (Raymondville, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

I was contacted telephonically and given one day preparation for the interview citing that if I did not comply I would not be considered. Once I arrived for the interview, I wasn’t asked a whole lot of questions. My professional resume spoke for it self. It was after the interview things got really interesting. I was told that I would be hired contingent upon the facility administrators decision. I departed the facility. On my way home and I was called back to the facility a total of four times in two hours. Each time I went back was not for the reason I was giving the phone to return. It almost felt like it was some sort of test to see how dedicated I might be or how much I would actually put up with.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell us about your prior supervisory and investigative experience?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centerville, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Management & Training Corp. (Centerville, UT) in May 2016.

Interview

2 step in person interview process. Interviews are nearly one hour and with more than 1 person. First one covers behaviour and HR qs and second one is simple coding exercises.

Recreation Advisor Interview

Interview

very basic. you'll help our members achieve their potential through fitness by providing customized fitness programs to our members including education and guidance on proper nutrition, cardiovascular exercise, resistance training and other programs.

Campus Safety Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearfield, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Management & Training Corp. (Clearfield, UT) in November 2015.

Interview

It was a three person panel interview, asking hypothetical/situational questions such as how would you handle a difficult student in the classroom, what types of things are you concerned about while on duty, as well as asking how your history would benefit the program. Finally, an ad lib hand written essay regarding why I was the best candidate for the position, presumably so as to measure the eloquence, communicability and clarity of your hand writing skills.

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Management & Training Corp. (Quincy, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted for a brief phone interview. I then had a panel interview asking a lot of scenario based questions. There were three people in the interview.