Mapfre Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mapfre Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2017

2.7

Customer Service Representative II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mapfre in November 2016.

Interview

After I submitted my application, I was promoted to do a video interview. It was fairly difficult if you aren't used to being on camera but the questions were generic. I was called in for 2 Face to face interviews but was not hired. A lot of time wasted on both parts

Interview Questions

• Why would you out of everyone be a benefit to this company   Answer Question

Infrastructure Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Webster, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mapfre (Webster, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was done more in the form of a conversation, which I found to be highly successful. It was an approach i'd never seen done before, and I enjoyed it very much. They wanted to know about my skill set, but wanted to know more about me as a person.

Call Center Interview

Interview

Met this woman at a career fair from the company who told me to reach out to her for support during the application process. She reviewed my resume and told me that she did not see anything that would prevent me from being considered. I sent her an email after the fair which she never replied to. I called her after to inquire about my application. She was literally the rudest recruiter I have ever talked to in my life. She proceeded to tell me that with my experience that I'm not even qualified to answer phones there (mind you I have a BA and speak several foreign languages). They need to look at how they treat people interested in working for THEM. Total negative experience. They also need to review how this recruiter interacts with candidates.

Interview Questions

• Don't you think 20/hr is a little high? Why would you apply for one part time position and one full time? "That doesn't look good to us"   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Webster, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mapfre (Webster, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

Initially had a phone interview. That was followed by two more interviews. One with HR and the second with my Hiring Manager. I was asked to bring in relevant coursework to show my skills in certain softwares.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waynesville, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mapfre (Waynesville, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

Used an app that recorded video if my responses to questions. I Never spoke with anyone. I dressed how I would for any interview. It was very awkward and didn't go well. It was more difficult than i thought it would be because there wasn't a person to engage with.

Customer Service Representative II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Webster, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mapfre (Webster, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied to a hiring event. I sent my resume to them and they emailed me back with an invitation the same day. I checked into the event and first spoke to a recruiter. He was friendly and very kind.
    Very approachable and easy to speak to. I then went into a second room to interview with two managers. They were also nice and asked similar questions. One of them told me I was "very nice" and explained I would "sometimes need to provide negative news to customers." He asked how I would handle that. I thought this was a weird question to ask. Overall, everyone was friendly and I had a really nice experience. They called me the next week and offered me the position. I started over a month later due to their training availability.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals, past experience, schedule adherence.... pretty basic questions   Answer Question

Statistician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mapfre in August 2015.

Interview

HR would contact you asking some basic question and then scheduled phone interview with three managers in the responding department. The questions are details about what you did before and some basic statistical concepts and tests. However, there was huge noise on their side over the phone.

Interview Questions

• How many columns and variables did you use in this project? How to test the importance of individual variable, and the overall performance of these variables?   1 Answer

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mapfre (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online contacted by recruiter. Scheduled for interview at a Starbucks with a manager. Easy interview not hard at all. They are good salesmen they sell you the idea of a great work experience like if they would give the job to the first guy that got it.

Business Development Representative Interview

Interview

Direct contact with company to get interview scheduled. Had one interview with manager and he had list of prepared questions to go through . Pretty straightforward behavioral type questions with no real surprises or odd questions. There was also time left for my questions about company and position and what they are looking for.

Interview Questions

• None really- pretty standard type behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Management Position In Underwriting Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Webster, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mapfre (Webster, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

In addition to HR, I met with four other leaders. Nice people. General questions. Nothing hard hitting. I felt like they never answered the questions I was actually asking.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult question. Each person just asked me to walk through my experience.   Answer Question