Marlabs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marlabs Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2018

2.4

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Marlabs.

Interview

Interview was easy.Applied online.Received a call from the recruiter and she scheduled for a telephonic round.Technical person called me asking few Java and UI related questions.Overall the process was simple and quick.

Interview Questions

• Core java Questions.Most of them were related to collections,multithreading and exception handling.Few questions on HTML,CSS.   Answer Question

Technology Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Marlabs in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was with the clients of Marlabs. The technical interviews went well and I was asked to visit the Marlabs office for offer discussion and salary negotiation where I met with the account lead. After much discussion about my work experience and background, I was told that my expectation was higher than what the organization could pay. They quoted a number and I agreed to it and the offer was verbally confirmed. 2 weeks later the HR called me to tell me that they will not be going ahead with the offer as they could not pay me the number they had previously quoted. I found this to be highly unprofessional as they were always aware of what I was expecting, even before the first round of interview happened (I had provided these details at the time of HR screening). I was called to their office for offer negotiation and I accepted whatever they were willing to offer. After the entire process they revoked the offer citing budget constraints.

Front End Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Marlabs.

Interview

skype interview from India, the interview goes really fast, one question follows the other. skype interview from India, the interview goes really fast, one question follows the other. skype interview from India, the interview goes really fast, one question follows the other.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Marlabs in May 2017.

Interview

Two rounds interviews. Both of them are phone interviews.

First is just going through your resume and the second is technical interview. Just prepare the core java concepts and you can also search online when interviewing.

Interview Questions

• How to implement Singleton?
      Final vs finally vs finalize
      HashMap structure
      What is HashCode?
      Hashcode vs equals
      Do you know JSP Hibernate etc?   Answer Question

Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marlabs.

Interview

First, get the phone screening call.The HR will ask you basic questions, like what is your coding strength? which programming language do you prefer, etc. then make the apppointment about the coding & programming test.

Database Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Marlabs in April 2017.

Interview

3 round and the first about the resume, second about the SQL concepts online, third about everything. After this you will get the contract. All is online or by the telephone.

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marlabs (Piscataway, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

First, I talked to a recruiter on phone. It was just a quick chat about my background. Then we scheduled a technical interview with an engineer, this interview was really easy (talked about basic data structures, etc). I heard back from the requiter in 2 days.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marlabs (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a phone interview and took about two weeks to get to the interview. The interviewer was very nice and asked simple questions about java also some logic based questions...

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marlabs (New Brunswick, NJ) in February 2017.

Interview

Three round of phone interview , you need to have fair understanding of programming knowledge, not so hard if you are major in CS or related one. There are two or more rounds asking behavioral question and one or more rounds tech interview

Hadoop Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Marlabs (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

20 mins Skype Interview with an interviewer, which includes 2 mins self-intro and technical questions. Be careful with timing and listen closely to questions asked. Lastly, the HR would likely call you on Friday afternoon without prior email notification..