Marlabs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marlabs Interview Questions

Updated Nov 21, 2017

2.4

Technology Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Marlabs in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was with the clients of Marlabs. The technical interviews went well and I was asked to visit the Marlabs office for offer discussion and salary negotiation where I met with the account lead. After much discussion about my work experience and background, I was told that my expectation was higher than what the organization could pay. They quoted a number and I agreed to it and the offer was verbally confirmed. 2 weeks later the HR called me to tell me that they will not be going ahead with the offer as they could not pay me the number they had previously quoted. I found this to be highly unprofessional as they were always aware of what I was expecting, even before the first round of interview happened (I had provided these details at the time of HR screening). I was called to their office for offer negotiation and I accepted whatever they were willing to offer. After the entire process they revoked the offer citing budget constraints.

Front End Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Marlabs.

Interview

skype interview from India, the interview goes really fast, one question follows the other. skype interview from India, the interview goes really fast, one question follows the other. skype interview from India, the interview goes really fast, one question follows the other.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Marlabs in May 2017.

Interview

Two rounds interviews. Both of them are phone interviews.

First is just going through your resume and the second is technical interview. Just prepare the core java concepts and you can also search online when interviewing.

Interview Questions

• How to implement Singleton?
      Final vs finally vs finalize
      HashMap structure
      What is HashCode?
      Hashcode vs equals
      Do you know JSP Hibernate etc?   Answer Question

Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marlabs.

Interview

First, get the phone screening call.The HR will ask you basic questions, like what is your coding strength? which programming language do you prefer, etc. then make the apppointment about the coding & programming test.

Database Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Marlabs in April 2017.

Interview

3 round and the first about the resume, second about the SQL concepts online, third about everything. After this you will get the contract. All is online or by the telephone.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marlabs (Piscataway, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

First, I talked to a recruiter on phone. It was just a quick chat about my background. Then we scheduled a technical interview with an engineer, this interview was really easy (talked about basic data structures, etc). I heard back from the requiter in 2 days.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marlabs (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a phone interview and took about two weeks to get to the interview. The interviewer was very nice and asked simple questions about java also some logic based questions...

Hadoop Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Marlabs (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

20 mins Skype Interview with an interviewer, which includes 2 mins self-intro and technical questions. Be careful with timing and listen closely to questions asked. Lastly, the HR would likely call you on Friday afternoon without prior email notification..

Hadoop Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Marlabs in January 2017.

Interview

I just got a call from recruiter.Waiting for technical interview.They gave me topics which will be covered in technical interview and also will have coding session.The interview will be on Skype with one of the Hadoop trainer.

.NET Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marlabs (Houston, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

I contacted with recruiter and she set up an interview for me, one round of technical interview, about 30 min, I was asked for some basic questions of C# and read code to tell if it can run or not, I got most of the questions right but missed couple of them, about one hour after the interview, the recruiter told me that I have passed it.