Marlabs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marlabs Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2017

2.3

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Marlabs in May 2017.

Interview

Two rounds interviews. Both of them are phone interviews.

First is just going through your resume and the second is technical interview. Just prepare the core java concepts and you can also search online when interviewing.

Interview Questions

• How to implement Singleton?
      Final vs finally vs finalize
      HashMap structure
      What is HashCode?
      Hashcode vs equals
      Do you know JSP Hibernate etc?
      Answer Question

Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marlabs.

Interview

First, get the phone screening call.The HR will ask you basic questions, like what is your coding strength? which programming language do you prefer, etc. then make the apppointment about the coding & programming test.

Database Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Marlabs in April 2017.

Interview

3 round and the first about the resume, second about the SQL concepts online, third about everything. After this you will get the contract. All is online or by the telephone.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marlabs (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a phone interview and took about two weeks to get to the interview. The interviewer was very nice and asked simple questions about java also some logic based questions...

Hadoop Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Marlabs in January 2017.

Interview

I just got a call from recruiter.Waiting for technical interview.They gave me topics which will be covered in technical interview and also will have coding session.The interview will be on Skype with one of the Hadoop trainer.

Hadoop Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Marlabs (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

20 mins Skype Interview with an interviewer, which includes 2 mins self-intro and technical questions. Be careful with timing and listen closely to questions asked. Lastly, the HR would likely call you on Friday afternoon without prior email notification..

.NET Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marlabs (Houston, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

I contacted with recruiter and she set up an interview for me, one round of technical interview, about 30 min, I was asked for some basic questions of C# and read code to tell if it can run or not, I got most of the questions right but missed couple of them, about one hour after the interview, the recruiter told me that I have passed it.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Marlabs (Piscataway, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

Skype interview first, then get training, finally put into production. Skype interview first, then get training, finally put into production. Skype interview first, then get training, finally put into production.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union, NJ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marlabs (Union, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took just 1 days. I didn't get the interview. The recruiter asked me if I have c# and .net experience. I haven't done any c# project before so I said no. She didn't give me interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you have c# and .net experience ? Have you done any c# or .net project?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marlabs.

Interview

We made an appointment on the morning, but the guy didn't called me on time. And after waiting for hours later, I got a call from someone finally. The question is very easy. I think even though you know little about Java, you would answer that question.