Mastech Digital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Mastech Digital

2.8

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mastech Digital (Irving, TX) in June 2019.

Interview

Client interview is important.
    Got set up for client interview, and there were three rounds, initial screening, deep dive technical interview including whiteboard coding, final round with the client director.
    Then based on the feedback, offer was extended.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mastech Digital (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Standard interview with local Mgr and other account execs. They are looking for a personality fit with the other employees. First meet with the Mgr and then with the other acccount execs and recruiters.

Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastech Digital.

Interview

Its good and more transparent .
    People are more transparent.
    Benifits good .
    Mostly telephonic interview and we need to be prepare well to clear out.
    Hiring process is very transparent and staff will call you on every stage to guide you.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mastech Digital (Fresno, CA) in June 2018.

Interview

Not a very great experience and they asked all generic questions which were very easy to answer and every recruiter in the Bay Area market can answer those simple questions. Only few logical questions were asked.

Innovation Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mastech Digital.

Interview

2 rounds of interview
    Initial Screening with Resource Manager
    Innovation interview with Director of the company
    Interview went for 45 minutes with onphone screening
    I need to wait for 3 weeks to get the call after initial screening acceptance

Interview Questions

• Best strategies used?
      How to foster a innovation culture?   Answer Question

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastech Digital (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Received several phone calls explaining approximate duties of the position. Recruiter actually told me that someone resigned because they opted instead to care for their children with a better paying position with more benefits. They asked about my if I had any interviews with any other companies. I obviously didn’t disclose. They went on to aggressively request that I respond to a right to represent document, after I expressed that it would take me about an hour or so to reply they bombarded me with phone calls from the original and several private numbers when I declined to answer no more than 10 minutes later.

I ended up sending an email declining to work further with them and got a response email saying that “I should have said that earlier instead of wasting both of our time.” And she brought up that I told her that I wasn’t interviewing with anyone else and now I suddenly want to back out.

Overall very, very unprofessional. Don’t even bother it’s likely a information mining scam

Contractor Interview

Interview

I experienced a high level of unprofessionalism from the account manager who reached out to me about a contract opportunity. She tried pumping me for information about how she could place her contractors at my current place of employment. This had nothing to do with the position I was applying for elsewhere. She also showed a lack of discretion about contacting my current employer, which I feared she would do because she had contacts there, and didn't seem to understand the need to keep my job search confidential. I would be hesitant to work with this company again.

Interview Questions

• Who is in charge of placing contractors at your current company?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mastech Digital.

Interview

Client has been called and interview about .NET web services and few javascript questions. Also asked about how to host .NET application and few questions in IIS. Later recruiter has informed that client is okay with you and discussed about salary. Everything has been completed in span of 10 days and recruitment is very fast.

Network Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mastech Digital (Portland, OR) in October 2016.

Interview

Spoke with recruiter, and Manager (In India),then spoke with Hospital's Manager EUS Net Tel COE before starting position. Met when supplied Laptop was ready, and started then. All went well for 15 months before budget was cut, and lay off.

Interview Questions

• Common experiences, and work history   1 Answer

Sales Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mastech Digital.

Interview

The Senior Corporate Recruiter reached out to me and asked when I would be available to have a phone conversation. A time if 3:30pm the following day was scheduled. At 3:10pm on the day of the phone call, I received an email from the same individual telling me he would like to cancel our call due to their "Predictive Index" coming back stating I wouldn't be a good match or enjoy the position.

So, when did companies start using a list of adjectives to make employment decisions (which is what the questionnaire consisted of, from which you selected the ones that described yourself)? And why did THEY get to decide what jobs I enjoy? Also, what was it about the descriptive words of "ambitious" and "go-getter" that deterred them from simply having a phone conversation with me?

Mastech, next time you unprofessionally blow off a interviewee, please give more than 20 minutes notice. This ruined my day.

Interview Questions

• What time are you available to talk on the phone?   1 Answer