Mastech Digital Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 66 of over 66 interviews

Recruiter19%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Mastech Digital

Application

I interviewed at Mastech Digital

Interview

Smooth and professional. The interviewer was professional and discussed the position at length. He explained the role perfectly and was genuinely interested in my answers and interests. It was on time

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in five years
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastech Digital (Kuala Lumpur)

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mastech Digital

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Mastech Digital

Interview

3 rounds ...1 with HR the second with the Manager the third with The Senior Manager The interview was quite good . I liked the process I imagine they don't look for major experience but the quality of a candidate and if they will absorb and give results.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mastech Digital

Application

I interviewed at Mastech Digital

Interview

Coding test, Technical round with Implementation Partner, and client round. Just a little delay to get the client round scheduled is the only downside I faced in the whole process.

Interview Questions
  • About the current project? Some technical questions related to the Angular framework.

Mastech Digital

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastech Digital

Interview

Really good and interesting, worthwhile, helpful, good and interesting Really good and interesting, worthwhile, helpful, good people and good quations asked by the employer there i think. At least I think

Interview Questions
  • What was the one thing they asked you?

Mastech Digital

Application

I interviewed at Mastech Digital

Interview

It was great. Balance of technical and behavioral questions. The interviewers are very professional and they are direct to the point. They explained what are the expectation for this position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastech Digital (Columbus, OH)

Interview

The role is to support financial applications, with experience in applications suppor,t monitoring, small enhancement, risk, audit, and operations. Must have 15 resources to report in offshore and onsite model

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mastech Digital

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mastech Digital in Oct 2020

Interview

it was an online test, then shortlisted students where sorted in group for GD, then shortlisted ones were scheduled for 3 tech interview each elimination round, then HR round at the end.

Interview Questions
  • write a program to read a file and count maximum occurring word.
1 person found this interview helpful

Mastech Digital

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mastech Digital in May 2020

Interview

Multiple rounds, but was quick process. Initial interview step is an online test on core skills. Second and third interview steps are technical discussions. Fourth interview step is a HR round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mastech Digital

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mastech Digital

Interview

First round consists of aptitude questions and MCQ questions on programming and database. Followed by technical interviews in which they asked some logical questions and some coding questions. overall it was an above average interview.

Interview Questions
  • Measure 4 litres with 3 and 5 litre bucket and some coding questions and some from your resume
Viewing 1 - 10 of 66 Interviews