Mastech Digital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Mastech Digital

2.8

Sort:

Contractor Interview

Interview

I experienced a high level of unprofessionalism from the account manager who reached out to me about a contract opportunity. She tried pumping me for information about how she could place her contractors at my current place of employment. This had nothing to do with the position I was applying for elsewhere. She also showed a lack of discretion about contacting my current employer, which I feared she would do because she had contacts there, and didn't seem to understand the need to keep my job search confidential. I would be hesitant to work with this company again.

Interview Questions

• Who is in charge of placing contractors at your current company?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Multiple level of interviews.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mastech Digital.

Interview

Client has been called and interview about .NET web services and few javascript questions. Also asked about how to host .NET application and few questions in IIS. Later recruiter has informed that client is okay with you and discussed about salary. Everything has been completed in span of 10 days and recruitment is very fast.

Installer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mastech Digital (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

asked about construction experience, and when i could start.

Negotiation

no negotiation.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mastech Digital.

Interview

Behavioral type questions and I was interviewed by 2 people

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastech Digital.

Interview

WORST experience I've ever had with a staffing company!!! They bombard me with phone calls daily, even though I've asked them multiple times to remove me from their call list. They're dishonest, unorganized, and offer pay rates way lower than any other agency I've worked with. I've spoken to three different recruiters, all of them were incredibly rude and frankly impossible to understand. I regret ever giving them my information.

Interview Questions

• They asked for my social security number within the first 5 minutes of my first phone screening.   1 Answer

Senior Linux Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bartlesville, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mastech Digital (Bartlesville, OK).

Interview

I got a call from the agency about a position with a client in Bartlesville OK. The first phase of the interview was a Telephone Screen. This was more of a technical screen to assess my technical knowledge with regards to the position i was applying for. The second phase was a face to face with a panel of 3 people. The interview process was pretty smooth.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult task you have had to deal with in your profession as a Systems administrator/Engineer and how were you able to resolve and document the process of resolution?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfort, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mastech Digital (Frankfort, KY) in August 2015.

Interview

Share my resume through one of my friend, got call from HR after a week who scheduled telephonic interview, once telephonic interview was cleared got call for face to face interview in a week

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastech Digital (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Received several phone calls explaining approximate duties of the position. Recruiter actually told me that someone resigned because they opted instead to care for their children with a better paying position with more benefits. They asked about my if I had any interviews with any other companies. I obviously didn’t disclose. They went on to aggressively request that I respond to a right to represent document, after I expressed that it would take me about an hour or so to reply they bombarded me with phone calls from the original and several private numbers when I declined to answer no more than 10 minutes later.

I ended up sending an email declining to work further with them and got a response email saying that “I should have said that earlier instead of wasting both of our time.” And she brought up that I told her that I wasn’t interviewing with anyone else and now I suddenly want to back out.

Overall very, very unprofessional. Don’t even bother it’s likely a information mining scam

Senior Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mastech Digital (Bloomington, IL) in June 2010.

Interview

Went smooth, focused on technical aspects and experience mentioned on Resume.

Interview Questions

• Explain the SOA architecture for your project.   1 Answer
    • What design patterns I used and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation