Matlen Silver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Matlen Silver Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2017

2.6

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Matlen Silver.

Interview

Submitted application online, did a phone screening, got an in person interview with branch manager. Process was fairly quick. Received an email 2 days later saying they had already filled all positions but would keep me on file. Why conduct an interview when you knew there were no available roles?

Interview Questions

• How do you handle frustration/anger? Other behavioral questions.   Answer Question

VOIP Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Matlen Silver (Houston, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview with the lead engineer in Jacksonville. He asked a few questions. He didn't sound enthused but the major description of the job was interface with Senior Management. After interviewing with the Lead, in Jacksonville, I asked the Recruiter if I could talk to the department manager. I got him on the phone and he didn't ask any technical questions asked what my personality type was. I should have known to turn the job down at this point. What I didn't ask and wasn't told ws this job was an engineering clerk job. All documentation, expert level Excel spreadsheet work. I am a technical guy that wants to work on equipment and troubleshoot. I was embroiled in red tape for 3 months and finally left.

Interview Questions

• What versions of Cisco Call Manager had I worked on.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Matlen Silver (New York, NY).

Interview

phone interviews, 2 on site..process was quick and everyone was very helpful. the team seemed to be honest about the role and set expectations from the start. good experience. was able to have all of my questions answered

Resource Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Matlen Silver (Bridgewater, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

I had two interviews in Person, was able to see the work place and meet co-workers. Was able to see a day of work and what I would be expected to do. Met all of Management.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals. How do you handle an issue in the work place. Questions off resume   Answer Question

Information Technology Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

Interview

Saw a post on my local university facebook job site, contacted the recruiter, and sent my resume. After, I went through 2 phone interviews, then a face to face at the main office in bridgewater.

Interview Questions

• Nothing to difficult. Employment is highly focused on sales.   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Matlen Silver (Bridgewater, NJ) in October 2014.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter on linked in. Had 2 phone interviews and stayed in contact with the interviewers. They asked me to go in their bridgewater office in NJ. Interview went pretty normal. They told me they were looking for someone with more experience as i just had graduated with very little sales-like experience to recruit.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Matlen Silver (Bridgewater, NJ) in June 2014.

Interview

basic interview questions to assess work experience and work ethic. met with a couple of different people in the company including management, recruiters and sales team. really laid back environment and insightful interview. you could ask them anything.

Client Solutions Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Matlen Silver (Bridgewater, NJ) in May 2014.

Interview

Today, many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, which often take place on the phone, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews, and even third interviews. In addition to a hiring manager, you make meet with managers, employees, and other staff.

Interview Questions

• a lot about my background and passions   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Matlen Silver.

Interview

Very quick and speedy response!