Matlen Silver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Matlen Silver Interview Questions

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Matlen Silver (New York, NY).

Interview

phone interviews, 2 on site..process was quick and everyone was very helpful. the team seemed to be honest about the role and set expectations from the start. good experience. was able to have all of my questions answered

Resource Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Matlen Silver (Bridgewater, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

I had two interviews in Person, was able to see the work place and meet co-workers. Was able to see a day of work and what I would be expected to do. Met all of Management.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals. How do you handle an issue in the work place. Questions off resume   Answer Question

Information Technology Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

Interview

Saw a post on my local university facebook job site, contacted the recruiter, and sent my resume. After, I went through 2 phone interviews, then a face to face at the main office in bridgewater.

Interview Questions

• Nothing to difficult. Employment is highly focused on sales.   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Matlen Silver (Bridgewater, NJ) in October 2014.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter on linked in. Had 2 phone interviews and stayed in contact with the interviewers. They asked me to go in their bridgewater office in NJ. Interview went pretty normal. They told me they were looking for someone with more experience as i just had graduated with very little sales-like experience to recruit.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Matlen Silver (Bridgewater, NJ) in June 2014.

Interview

basic interview questions to assess work experience and work ethic. met with a couple of different people in the company including management, recruiters and sales team. really laid back environment and insightful interview. you could ask them anything.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Matlen Silver.

Interview

Very quick and speedy response!

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Matlen Silver in August 2010.

Interview

Interview process was phone screening followed by face to face. New Hire orientation. Tons of forms to fill out to setup the payroll. Good communication between the recruiter, Hr and the candidate. Account Manager meets the canidate and explain about Matlen silver and took us to lunch.