McKinley, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McKinley, Inc. Interview Questions

Interviews at McKinley, Inc.

2.5

Regional Sales and Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKinley, Inc. (Ann Arbor, MI).

Interview

It was a lengthy process and it required multiple types of interviews. Phone and in person with two different people. The interviews are thorough and they give you a lot of experience response questions.

Interview Questions

• How was I able to motivate others? Marketing skillset? Computer skills?   Answer Question

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McKinley, Inc. (Orlando, FL) in August 2019.

Interview

They do one phone interview and one personal interview. They are very informative and very structured. They take the time to go over the process and to tell you what to expect, Is so far the best interview process I've had in my professional life. The HR department is usually very "on point".

Senior Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McKinley, Inc. (Ann Arbor, MI) in July 2018.

Interview

Phone interview - pretty laid back, going through resume and answering a few questions about how you would handle a situation.

Second in-person interview. Go over resume, answer 4-5 situational questions. Pretty laid back.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in a previous job when you had to deal with a large "rush" of customers. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taylor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McKinley, Inc. (Taylor, MI) in June 2018.

Interview

It was a little confusing. The interview itself I thought went very well. After however, I had a few issues and it caused me to change my mind. They offered me the position but rescinded it when I couldn’t start right away.

Interview Questions

• What is your strength and what is a weakness   1 Answer

Leasing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKinley, Inc. (Ann Arbor, MI) in May 2018.

Interview

I recall the interview process being relatively laid back. They seemed pretty desperate to hire anybody into these summer leasing consultant positions. There was an initial phone screening and then a one on one interview.

Leasing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKinley, Inc. (Ann Arbor, MI) in April 2018.

Interview

Answered a few questions over an email. After I responded, then I did a phone interview. After that I received an email from the manager to set up an in person interview. The interview was at the main office. It was inviting and simple, very easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• What was a piece of criticism you received and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McKinley, Inc. (Orlando, FL) in March 2018.

Interview

Let me begin to tell you what a joke this company is!! Candice and Jennifer start out by asking multiple questions, and they eagerly want to hear back from you with an answer. However they never respond, it almost seems as if they just want to waste candidates time. I come with many years of experience and proven track record and this company insults you with the way that they treat you during the interview process.

What's funny is that they can't keep managers longer than 1 year, there is always job posting coming up every other month. What this tells me is that the problem lies with the company and the way that they value their employees.

I consider McKinley out of desperation, but after seeing how their recruiters behave and the type of questions that they ask; I would put myself in such position.

After talking with several people in the industry about my experience, they felt that having McKinley on your resume would be like having a stain on shirt.. Moving on...

Interview Questions

• A big storm just passed through the area and your normally sparkling swimming pool is now a murky mess. What are the steps you would you take restore the pool to its former glory? How would you communicate with your residents? Attach a copy of your notice to residents.   Answer Question

Customer Care Associate I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McKinley, Inc. (Ann Arbor, MI) in March 2018.

Interview

Apply online, get a phone call, written interview, phone interview, actual interview at HQ, background check, drug test. Really that's about it. If you're eager, then you're probably going to do just fine.

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKinley, Inc. (Tampa, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

First, I had to respond to three questions in writing via email. Second, I had a phone interview. Third, I had to shop a property and give a creative, detailed shopping report. Lastly, I had a Skype interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you make sure that all traffic was being followed-up on?

Explain a time you have dealt with an angry resident?

Why McKinley?   Answer Question

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKinley, Inc. in August 2017.

Interview

Waste of time if your not Spanish they only want bilingual people but don't state so in their description you waste your time applying and on a phone interview for them to decline you for not speaking Spanish