Medical Mutual Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Medical Mutual

2.9

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Medical Mutual (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

Applied. Brief phone interview with recruiter. In person interview. Phone call from recruiter to let you know you got job. Drug test, background and reference check. HR will then send start date information.

Interview Questions

• Describe you had to handle a situation with not all the information.   1 Answer

Claims Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Medical Mutual (Cleveland, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

Brief phone interview which lasted about 15 minutes. About a week or so later met with several different managers have a one on one with each of them. The interview style is behavioral. In order to answer the questions you have to think back to a specific situation. The face to face process took about 2.5 hours.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when ....?
      How did overcome a difficult situation?
      Describe a time when you didn’t get along with a colleague?
      Tell me about your biggest professional failure?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medical Mutual.

Interview

One phone interview that was about myself and experience then shifted into a single in person interview where I was in front of one of the Director's. Was offered the job a couple weeks later and accepted.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Medical Mutual (Cleveland, OH) in December 2014.

Interview

I had two phone interviews and was offered the job on the third phone call. I had applied for the program by submitting my resume to the now former recruiter in December, and ended up getting in contact with the new recruiter in January. By the third phone call I was offered to position.

Interview Questions

• Current area of study and why I was pursuing a position in this company   Answer Question

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medical Mutual.

Interview

Initial phone call with HR recruiter with basic questions about me. Second interview was 30 minutes with an IT Manager and 30 minutes with an IT Business Analyst. Third call was from HR recruiter about a week later with an offer.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Strongsville, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medical Mutual (Strongsville, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a phone call a few weeks later scheduling a phone interview. From there I scheduled an in-person interview. I interviewed with 3 people. They asked a mix of what IT stuff I had learned in school and a lot of situational/personality questions

Business Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medical Mutual (Cleveland, OH) in July 2018.

Interview

Phone screen, then a management team face to face interview to answer a series of questions. Originally stated the interview will be for 30 minutes, but took over 1 hour to complete.

Interview Questions

• Tell them about myself and why I am here interviewing for the position today   Answer Question

Infrastructure Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medical Mutual (Cleveland, OH) in August 2014.

Interview

Met with my potential supervisor and her manager in a small conference room. Typical question and answer with two nice people, nothing out of the ordinary. I got the interview through a recruiter so maybe that is why I was fast tracked through.

Interview Questions

• How do you go about troubleshooting a problem?
      Describe your job experiences?
      Not too much on the behavioral psych questions.   Answer Question

Senior Accountant Interview

Interview

Went through a somewhat rigorous interview process, meeting several team members as well as hiring manager. Process seemed to be a little drawn-out, and they kept adding people to the interview schedule and scheduling more calls, as though they were undecided and wanted me to go through additional rounds of interviews. After that, they took a very long time to get back to me with their decision. I wrote to my HR contact after a couple of weeks to touch base and see if any decision had been made; she was unresponsive. I eventually was told that they had selected someone else. Overall I was disappointed with the indecisiveness/unresponsiveness, because I have never experienced a company taking so long to respond, whether yes or no.

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Medical Mutual (Cleveland, OH) in August 2018.

Interview

Was contacted by email after submitting my application. The job posting specifically stated “education or experience”. Upon coming in for an interview I met with a woman who seemed very preoccupied with education level and not with experience. She seemed to have a lack of knowledge of the current process and that there are other ways of developing material aside from writing manuals.
    She was not very friendly and asked “round about” questions without being direct or having any idea of real idea of the answer she was looking for.
    My suggestion is have someone professional do the interviewing, she made the company look bad based on her lack of up to date knowledge of curriculum development and her out dated terms. Also, if you have a requirement for an applicant to have formal education please put that information in the job posting and stop wasting people’s time.