Medpace Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Senior CRA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medpace.

Interview

Awesome experience. The interviewers made you comfortable and questions were straightforward. I got a phone call first and was called the next day for a face to face interview. Was interviewed by two people and overall it was a great experience

Interview Questions

Medpace Response

Sep 7, 2018 – Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to interview with us. We are glad to hear you had a positive experience! We regularly review our hiring practices and strive for excellence in all... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Medpace (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

I received a phone call from HR to discuss my background and talk about projects I worked on about 2 weeks after I applied then a phone screen with the hiring manager. Then, they flew me on site where I was interviewed by 6 people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Medpace (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

Met with two software engineering managers for half an hour each, then the VP in charge of IT for 15 minutes. Finished up with 30 minutes with an HR rep. They are very concerned with your current salary, all 4 interviewers asked for that information as well as required it on application. Offer was definitely low ball, 3.5% increase over current salary. Health insurance there is EXTREMELY expensive and I don't think Medpace covers much. Their offer upon further review actually would've resulted in me taking an over $10,000 pay cut. Liked the company culture but not worth a giant pay cut.

Interview Questions

• Lots of technical questions about C# .Net and SQL Server.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Medpace (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

I interviewed with Medpace in March 2017. It took 3-4 weeks for the complete process. There was an initial phone screening mainly focused on resume walk through and background questions. The second round was in-person interview in Cincinnati. There were 2 technical rounds with MS BI stack related questions and a case study. Expect a lot of questions from resume.

Lab Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Medpace.

Interview

applied online, got an email about conducting an phone interview about 4 weeks after i applied online, then had a physical face to face interview. It was three people that interviewed me. They were all nice. They explained the duties of the job, my benefits if I choose to work at Medpace and all the routine stuff that they exploit when they want you to accept a job offer. They then emailed me two days later with an offer that was good. I accepted and worked for about 2 years.

Interview Questions

• how well can you handle stress?   1 Answer

Statistical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medpace in June 2017.

Interview

It was a skype interview. It took about 2.5 hours. One person talked to me about 30 min. They are very nice and let me feel not nervous at all.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medpace (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

Two hours skype interview, including SAS (PROC MEANS, PROC REPORT, PROC TABULATER, ect) description problems, and logistical, survival analysis, and how do you design experiments.
    Meanwhile, prepare some general questions, such as "why do you choose clinical research company" or "the difficulties you overcome".

Statistical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medpace.

Interview

Applied in Nov 17, heard back Mar 18. No Phone interview or anything other than a roughly 4 hour interview with different departments.

They were trying to find the best fit for my application, ended up deciding statistics was the fit for me. Got to learn a lot about the company, its culture and benefits. Very helpful in answering my questions and overall a good experience

Pros: very laid back and open plan. Free gym access 24/7, free salad everyday for lunch. Open hours - as long as you worked 8 hrs a day they didn't care when you came in or left (with a few exceptions). Jeans and t-shirts allowed. Retirement match was 5% or so, I don't remember.

Cons: No reimbursement for travelling. Long interview (4 hours). Many repeat questions. The young group of interviewers were quite uncomfortable asking me various questions. The pay was stupidly low. Based on other offers and interviews with professionals, they came in at under 20k my expected, no negotiation (offered 40k).

Neutral: They often spoke about a lack of drug testing - found that strange. Personally not affected by this.

My assessment is they go after people whose first priority isn't pay, or try to mooch off unknowing or underperforming college students. If pay isn't your first priority this could be a great opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Conversational interview - asked about the job duties, my background, interests, projects etc.   Answer Question

Medpace Response

Apr 9, 2018 – Human Resources

Thank you for your response. We are always looking for ways to improve and appreciate the feedback you have provided. We encourage our interviews to take place all in one day to ensure we do not have... More

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medpace in September 2016.

Interview

Three persons as interviewer, it was very relaxed, I asked some questions as well There was not a lot of technical questions and mainly was about my background, and introducing the company

Interview Questions

• Job skills, why choose medpace. are you willing to relocate   Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medpace in June 2016.

Interview

Did not get a chance to interview. We had a video interview scheduled, but the day off the interview, about an hour before the interview I was told they were cancelling it. The interview got cancelled because apparently the company was only hiring experienced individuals (the job posting said it was entry level and training will be provided). The job posting was for 2 different locations, I later found out the second location listed on the job posting was actually hiring entry level candidates. I emailed them and asked them if I could set up an interview for that position since I technically had an interview before, I never heard back from them.

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medpace (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

First phase of the interview was a phone interview before it was to be determined if an in person interview was warranted. The human resource personnel who interviewed me wanted to get to know the more about me as a person, my background, previous work positions, and to determine if I would be a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• My background experience with the position I applied for   Answer Question