Medpace Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medpace (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Phone interview with HR followed by in person. Interview with management. It was very personable and professional. Rather than ask standard interview questions I felt as though we were getting to know one another professionally to see if the position was a good fit. I was impressed with their progressive style of interviewing prospective employees.

Interview Questions

• They asked what type of environment I enjoy working in and what I find most important in a work setting.   Answer Question

Jan 24, 2020 – Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to interview with us. We are so happy to hear you had a positive experience. We regularly review our hiring practices and pride ourselves in a smooth and efficient interview process. We are always looking to improve and appreciate the insight you have provided!

Medical Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medpace.

Interview

Contacted to set up phone screen after applying online. 20 minute conversation in which the recruiter described Medpace, the position, and responded to my position related questions on a Friday. Did not respond to follow up email that I sent, but was told they were moving forward with other candidates on Monday.

Interview Questions

• What salary are you looking for?   1 Answer

Aug 3, 2020 – Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your input!

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Medpace (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Very long and was interviewed by multiple managers. The interview was for multiple positions and managers from both departments were part of the interviewing process. The questions were typically questions and they describe the job functions of each particular position they were looking to fill. Managers were friendly and made sure you were comfortable and were at ease.

Interview Questions

Medpace Response

Jul 16, 2020 – Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you had a positive interviewing experience with the department and enjoyed the managers you met with. Welcome to the Medpace family! We appreciate your input.

Clinical Data Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medpace (Chicago, IL) in July 2020.

Interview

Initial screening with HR, and then call with 3 separate interviews on a zoom call. Some questions were repeated during the process, which was frustrating. Overall I thought the process was pretty straightforward.

Interview Questions

Medpace Response

Jul 27, 2020 – Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. We always strive for excellence in the interview process and appreciate the feedback you have provided!

Entry Level CRA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Medpace (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2020.

Interview

I started applying to positions here in the middle of Covid, which was hard in its self, but Medpace made it even harder. The HR department at this company is absolutely impossible to get a hold of, the company acts very exclusive, like they’re better than any other CRO, I interviewed with dozens of CROs and this experience was by far the worst. They are extremely slow and unorganized. Seems as is the HR department is full of new grads that’s aren’t sure how to conduct themselves. The pay is incredibly low compared to every other company I have seen. There is a nasty competitive bonus plan they have.

During the actual interview, the manager was nice enough but nothing outstanding. Seemed very fake.

I would not recommend anyone waste time applying here. Go apply to other, bigger and better CRO companies.

Interview Questions

Medpace Response

Aug 3, 2020 – Human Resources

Thank you for leaving a review. We sincerely apologize for the experience you’ve had while interviewing. We strive to be personable and attentive during every interview. The interview process over the last few months has definitely been more abnormal, as we’ve moved slowly to figure out our current needs during COVID and how to safely interview candidates. Thank you for taking the time to interview with our team. We take pride in hiring the best and the brightest and rewarding strong performers with bonuses and other incentives. We understand that we are not the right fit for everyone and we are ok with that. Best of luck to you in the future!

Patient Recruitment Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medpace (Newark, DE) in May 2020.

Interview

I attended a virtual job fair and I was able to talk to managers from a few different departments. I was then contacted for an interview with HR. The questions were simple and not difficult, just provided him with a baseline to forward to the department manager. The interview lasted about 30 mins

Interview Questions

Medpace Response

Jul 16, 2020 – Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback! We are so glad to hear you had a positive interviewing experience with us. We appreciate your input.

Interview

Quick and concise and professional. Talked a lot about the company and where the position can take you. Gave me a time frame of when I can expect a call.

Interview Questions

Medpace Response

Apr 23, 2020 – Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback! We are thrilled to hear you had a positive interview experience. We are always seeking to improve our processes and appreciate your insight.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Medpace (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2020.

Interview

I interviewed with 6 individuals and the whole interview was 3 hours. It was stressful at times. They all started with the same basic question of "tell me about yourself.." and "tell me about a time" "What are your strengths/weaknesses." All of the normal interview questions were asked. Everybody was very informative and welcoming too!

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

May 29, 2020 – Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. We're very happy to hear that you had a smooth interview process and appreciate the input you've given. Welcome to the team!

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medpace.

Interview

First interview is a basic telephone screening with HR. The second interview involved a tour, meeting with a few different managers as well as HR do discuss benefits/structure/how much room their was for growth, etc,. Although everyone was very professional, I felt a lot more comfortable than I do at most interviews. For instance, one manager and I had more of a discussion than typical cliche and grilling interview. I was able to ease my nerves, gather my thoughts, and highlight my skills in a more natural and authentic way. All of my questions were answered.

I definitely over-prepared having worked in a very different field beforehand. If you’re applying for something more entree level yet different than your typical field, I would do some soot research and focus on transferable skills that could be applied to an entree level lab assistant position.

I’m not sure what’s up with the few replies saying it took forever to hear back or they were straight up ghosted because that was not the case. During my phone interview, I was told to give it about five days to hear back about a second interview, yet I was invited back within the same day. I was told to give it at least a week if I didn’t hear whether I was reviving an offer after the second interview, but I was given an offer within a couple days. It was made very clear to me that they are big on transparency, and would still let me know their decision regardless. But don’t let those reviews deter you. That was not my experience at all.

Interview Questions

• What made you gravitate towards this position/tell me about what interests you about it?   Answer Question
    • What type of skills and practices at your previous employers would be valuable in this setting?   Answer Question

Mar 31, 2020 – Human Resources

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We're happy to hear that you had a smooth interview process and will be joining the organization! We strive to make the interview process seamless and are glad to hear you had a great experience. We appreciate your input! Welcome to the Medpace team!

Biostatistician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medpace in March 2020.

Interview

Interview with current biostatisticians and HR one by one. One of them focused on details and specific skills. Most of them just asked common questions about my CV. Presentation was in the final.

Interview Questions

• Mainly about my CV. Especially my internship details. They want someone familiar with SAS.   Answer Question

Mar 31, 2020 – Human Resources

Thank you for leaving a review. We're happy to hear that you had a smooth interview process with the organization. We regularly review our hiring practices and greatly appreciate the insight you have provided. Thank you!

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Interview

Attended a networking event and followed-up with a CRA manager I had met, applied online, and was offered an in person interview. Interview was only 1 hour, 30 minute phone call with HR and 30 minute in person interview with a CRA manager. I also had to prepare a five minute presentation of a topic provided about two weeks prior to the interview

Interview Questions

• Is there a policy at your current employer that you disagree with and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Feb 27, 2020 – Human Resources

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're happy to hear that you had a smooth interview process with the organization. We regularly review our hiring practices and greatly appreciate the insight you have provided. Thank you!