Medpace Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medpace Interview Questions

Updated Feb 17, 2017

2.7

CRA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medpace.

Interview

The first interview was a Skype interview with a CRA manager. If you make it past the Skype interview they will invite you to interview with HR and other CRA managers at one of their campus sites.

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medpace.

Interview

Timely, the person who interviewed me got back to me fairly quickly. It started with a phone interview, and then they brought me on for an on site interview. I got an offer within a week.

Lab Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Medpace (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Applied via company website, then contacted by HR gatekeeper to set up a time for phone interview (nothing overly complex). Then scheduled to come in for face time interview. Sat down Dept Manager (although she seemed to lack confidence in that role) and Dept Director. Things seemed to go well-gatekeeper requested a second phone interview w/ Director. This call went completely south-it wasn't an interview but a berating rant about how they're looking for a dictator-esque leader who bully their team through the workload. I presented as an "overt team player." My consensus leader-ship style would go over well. It took 7-10 days for the computer generated rejection email to come over the wire. This was after my thank-you and follow up emails went unanswered. Overall, the department struck me as dysfunctional; there was mention of employee conflicts/arguments during the interview...In hindsight, that is not a situation I'd wish to walk into

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medpace (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online. After several weeks, I was contacted by someone from the HR department who gave a phone screening interview and to schedule an interview. I interviewed, and I am waiting to hear back from them.

Senior Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medpace (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

I submitted an application through the company web site and was contacted via email within 24 hours to set up a phone interview. I was informed that the hiring team would be participating in the phone interview, but the only person that was on the call was the junior level HR contact the set up the interview to begin with.

Interview Questions

• Why did I leave my last job.   1 Answer

Project Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Medpace (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with 6 individuals, beginning with an HR rep and then 5 other members of the department including associates, managers, directors and Vice President of The department. Very casual, no situational based questions, mainly questions regarding my work style, resume and where I hope to go.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about ____ position you have. Your responsibilities Etc   Answer Question

Analytical Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medpace (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

Appoint a telephone interview through email, a few common questions about your blackground (when will graduate, whether need sponsoring H1B, salary range) and how do you think about the company.

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medpace (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

I had phone interview which lasted about 30 minutes. Questions were mostly about background. I spoke with one of the senior CRA. She was very polite and nice to talk with

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel?
      How does your experience be aligned for this job?
      Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Medpace.

Interview

You can apply online, but I was contacted directly by a member of the hiring staff. They first have you do a 30 minute interview. They ask that you research the company and the CRA role so you know what the company and position are about. They will ask you questions about the company and position so if you do not look them up at all they will know. After the phone interview they do a face-to-face interview. This was about two hours and included a short 5 minute presentation on the CRA position. The presentation is to ensure you know how to create and execute a good presentation.

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medpace in October 2016.

Interview

I had a virtual interview for the CRA position using the skype for business web app. The interview was very short, lasting only 10 minutes. The interviewer was friendly, and his questions relatively easy. He did ask about travel and I answered honestly, that I wasn't thrilled about the travel but was willing to do it. I am not sure if this was the best answer (and since I did not get an offer it's possible it was not the best). He left time for questions at the end, I asked how the travel logistics for the position would work, and he answered mostly by air, and I asked if there was any benefit to having an advanced degree in this position, to which he replied that advanced degrees are eligible for advancement sooner. I heard back later that day that I was not selected.