Medpace Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medpace Interview Questions

Updated Nov 9, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Medpace (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

First interview was a skype interview. After that, met with HR, CRA manager, and CRA Senior manager at Cincinnati Office. There was also a time for me to present the Importance of a CRA in the clincal research industry presentation for the 2 managers. After the interview, there was a CRA assessment. Overall, questions were pretty standard. Ie: Why Medpace, are you okay with traveling, are you okay with signing a proprietary rights agreement, where do you see yourself in 5 years, tell me about a time when a PI disagreed with you.

Everyone was very nice!

CRA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medpace.

Interview

I applied online. I was contacted for the initial webcam interview. I was asked to prepare a PowerPoint presentation, although I didn't have the opportunity to present it due to the interviewer being in a rush. The interview actually went well. However, my interpretation is that my current salary was too high and they wanted to hire someone at a much lower rate.

Interview Questions

• Why Medpace? General CRA questions were asked. Salary expectations?   Answer Question

Co-Op Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medpace (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Met with the hiring managers in a meeting with several other applying co-ops. Hiring managers are very friendly and personable. It was not hard to make a connection and have an honest conversation about the position.

Regulatory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medpace (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview process began with a quick HR interview, then I met with 4 people over a 2 hour period for the in-person interview. I received a call about one and a half weeks after the conclusion of the in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• All basic interview questions, one was "How do you handle conflict and can you provide an example."   Answer Question

Senior CRA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medpace (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online. I got an email for a phone interview. I did the interview and progressed to Skype interview. It was not bad. It was for about 60 minutes. I had to do presentation about importance of CRA.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medpace.

Interview

I interviewed with many members back-to-back over 2 hours. The interviewers were members of the function area, each who were very open to telling me more about the company. Some of the interviewers made it obvious they had other things on their mind and did not give their full attention to the interview, however each of them still managed to give useful information about the position. If you have no previous experience and interview for an entry level position, I recommend learning as much as possible about the field as possible, using the job description as a guideline so you come prepared to ask pointed questions. There was some ambiguity about the exact location of the position within the company (which team), so be sure to ask where you are likely to end up.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medpace (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

Very casual conversation with the Recruiter. Described the position to me and reviewed my resume. Learned I was over qualified for AA position so she is going to send me resume to another recruiter that hires Business Analysts.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about Medpace and why did you apply for a position here.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medpace (Cincinnati, MO).

Interview

Following an online application, I was contacted by email to set up a skype interview. I was asked to prepare a 5 min presentation about "The Importance of a CRA in the Clinical Research Industry". The skype interview was set up for 2 weeks later. Interview was standard and polite.

Interview Questions

• Why MedPace? What does a CRA do? Why do you want to leave a position where you have a supervisory role? What are your salary expectations?   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medpace (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Applied online and then received invitation for phone interview.It went well, it took about 10 min. And then got invitation for in person interview within one week. The interviewers were friendly with easy basic questions. Did not get an offer, I think I did not have enough experience for the position.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Medpace (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Recruiter found me via LinkedIn and completed a phone screen after I sent him my resume. Salary was mentioned, and I got the impression I would be low balled if I made it to the end. I then was scheduled for an in person interview the following week. I met with five individuals total - two superiors, one colleague, and two from HR. Everyone was very nice and talkative. Questions were basic as far as work history and mainly wanted to get to know my personality. Total interview time was about 2.5 hours. At the end, the HR individuals said it would be a few weeks until they let me know as they were interviewing several people. A month later, the recruiter I spoke with initially contacted me and said they were still interviewing and hadn't made a decision yet. It was kind of him to follow up with me. It's been almost another month and no further contact from HR. In the past week, I decided to take a position with another company. A couple of months is reasonable for companies which have potential employees knocking the doors down trying to get in, but Medpace is not one of those companies. If it wants great employees, the process needs to be faster.