Meraki Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Meraki Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2017

3.1

Technical Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Meraki.

Interview

First the recruiter set up the phone interview over e-mail. Opt to set it out 2 weeks. The hiring manager called for a thirty minute interview. Get a reply a few days after the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Given a network scenario, explain why it's not working.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Meraki.

Interview

Started with pre-interview through happy hour session to talk to as many people as you can and get to know them and talk about yourself. Afterwards, there was a normal 4 round interview with different managers. Each manager took a different topic/segment to cover with interviewee.

Interview Questions

• Technical questioning about Meraki products, current sales process and experience.   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Meraki (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

light technical phone screening, in depth technical skype interview, in person interviews (mix of technical and non-technical questions)

process took little over a month from 1st recruitment call to final on site interviews

if you are solid on your fundamentals up to ccnp level the technical parts of the interviews shouldn't be too tough

Interview Questions

• walk me through step by step why host A cannot ping host B, with a detailed topology presented   1 Answer

Operations Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Meraki.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted in about a week by the recruiting team for a phone screening. Was emailed, I believe, the same day to setup a WebEx interview (I lived out of state) later in the week. Interview took about 2 hours and was broken into 4 separate interviews; First with the team lead and manager, next with the manager of another operations department, then the head of shipping and finally the VP of Operations.

Channel Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Meraki (Boston, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

Overall, I had a great experience throughout the entire process. The recruiter kept me well informed of next steps, who I would be talking to, and always gave feedback immediately following each interview.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Meraki (San Francisco, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

A phone interview with HR. HR is very kind and I was asked to do some basic calculation questions through the calling. The hiring manager was very patient to repeat the questions.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Meraki (San Francisco, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Tough, but fair. I had to interview with 4 different sales leaders. They asked hard questions and made me work for the offer. It set good expectations for me on what to expect int he role

Interview Questions

• Detail on prior sales quota attainment   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Meraki (San Francisco, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone call with recruiter (Amy Brown is awesome and the best recruiter I've ever worked with) followed by another phone call with a sales director. Next, an onsite interview with 4 different interviews each with a focus on a particular topic. This was a seamless process because Amy provided guidance in order to do well and she was very transparent. Some feedback for folks looking to join - really know the products, the value prop, and be able to tell a story on your previous successful deals.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you build relationships and how you've leveraged partners in order to sell and drive additional revenue -   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Meraki.

Interview

Several interviews including phone, video conference, and onsite. Interviews ranged from situational questions, role play, and assessing technical understanding. In total I had 4 remote interviews and 4 onsite interviews. While the interviews were not easy it was a great experience and I really enjoyed the entire process.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Meraki (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Had a phone screen with an HR person who answered a lot of questions very well and very extensively, then had a technical phonescreen with an engineer who seemed disinterested and tired of the process. Was asked a couple general technical questions followed by a problem to code on an online code editor.

Interview Questions

• Given an array of ranges, find overlapping arrays and merge them.   Answer Question