Metropolitan Property Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Metropolitan Property Group Interview Questions

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Metropolitan Property Group

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Metropolitan Property Group (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

1 hour in person interview with the head broker. Conversation type interview, asked general questions about yourself, why real estate, motivation goals, and work ethic. They usually hire on the spot, if not chances are you didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• Why sales? How many days can you work? Tell me about Metropolitan Property Group   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Metropolitan Property Group (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offer so many incentives like no desk or technology fees, and you start with a 50/50 split and after 10 deals move up to 60/40 and then you can negotiate a lower split as well. No need to negotiate!

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Metropolitan Property Group (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Quick 15 minuet interview, was offered a position on Friday and started on Monday. Interview with the CEO and was asked about background, sales experience, if I was licensed and what amount of time I would be spending, either part or full time. Talked about real estate for a few minuets, then filled out an application.

Interview Questions

• Role Played a client and you answer questions, and demonstrate how you would handle a client.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Metropolitan Property Group (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Application

Interview
    The Interview was short and simple. The interviewer explained to me in detail exactly how they train their employees from the ground up, step by step. He was very friendly, transparent and laid back.

Real Estate Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Metropolitan Property Group (New York, NY) in November 2009.

Interview

well went in for interview on a open house event or just after if i remember had patiently waited sighn application and sat and told i was hired right on the spot plus told to come in after weekend.

Interview Questions

• Part time or full time?   1 Answer
    • Have you done real estate before?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Great pretty reconsidering and noble