Michael Baker International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Michael Baker International Interview Questions

Updated Nov 9, 2018

2.4

Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Michael Baker International in June 2015.

Interview

The initial communication and interviews were great. I had 1 phone interview and 2 in person interviews in the span of 3 weeks. But over 3 months later, I had yet to receive communication indicating my status one way or another, despite requests for updates.

The interviews with the company themselves went well and were more conversational.

Planner I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Michael Baker International.

Interview

I Met with 4 different people at individual times. They each asked standard interview questions. Asked a lot about college major and previous work experience. They told a lot about what the job would entail and who you would be working with. Everyone was very friendly and easy to talk to The whole process Took about 2 hours

Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleaveland, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Michael Baker International (Cleaveland, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

was them selling themselves to me. Barely ask a question about my previous work experience. hired me.. And sent me out with a map to find my project in rural part of the state

Interview Questions

• I swear to you they didn't ask a single one that would be a interview question?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Michael Baker International (Hamilton, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

I reached out through a recruiter, who responded after a couple weeks saying managers wanted to meet me. I went in for about an hour and it was a fairly easy chat where I talked about what I was studying and what I wanted to do. Not very scrupulous, and while I think I was a great candidate, there are other people who made it through that I'm not so sure about, so maybe they should be a bit more rigid.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Michael Baker International (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview was very informal. One phone call and a few email exchanges. I did not have much further interaction with my direct supervisor but spoke with the hiring manager.

Intern Interview

Interview

Interviewers were nice and friendly. Interview went on smoothly. Most of the questions were the typical ones which could be easily found online. It was more like a conversation rather than an interview. The interviewers described the company and the projects briefly.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Michael Baker International (Cleveland, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

First met with Michael Baker recruiters at my school's career fair where we exchanged information. They called me to setup a time for an interview. I was unable to make the scheduled interview time, they allowed me to arrange a time for a phone interview. They did not throw any out of the blue questions and were very understanding about my schedule conflict. Overall good experience!

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Michael Baker International.

Interview

Interviewed for a position in Wisconsin. Thought the interview went well; however, I didn't end up hearing back at all. I had to call them to get an answer.

Intern I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Michael Baker International (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Was referred to the Chicago location by a professor that also worked for Baker. Was contacted via email to fill out more information and later has a one on one phone interview with my future boss. Spoke again briefly to confirm further interest in the position. Was offered the internship via email.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this role? What is your experience with this area of engineering?   Answer Question

Intern II Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Michael Baker International (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was very casual and enjoyable. I was interviewed by two people. They seemed to be more concerned with my work ethic/passion that experience but did ask what classes I was taking.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They sent an offer letter with the salary and I accepted.