Michael Baker International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Michael Baker International Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2018

2.3

Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Michael Baker International in June 2015.

Interview

The initial communication and interviews were great. I had 1 phone interview and 2 in person interviews in the span of 3 weeks. But over 3 months later, I had yet to receive communication indicating my status one way or another, despite requests for updates.

The interviews with the company themselves went well and were more conversational.

Planner I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Michael Baker International.

Interview

I Met with 4 different people at individual times. They each asked standard interview questions. Asked a lot about college major and previous work experience. They told a lot about what the job would entail and who you would be working with. Everyone was very friendly and easy to talk to The whole process Took about 2 hours

Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleaveland, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Michael Baker International (Cleaveland, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

was them selling themselves to me. Barely ask a question about my previous work experience. hired me.. And sent me out with a map to find my project in rural part of the state

Interview Questions

• I swear to you they didn't ask a single one that would be a interview question?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Michael Baker International (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview was very informal. One phone call and a few email exchanges. I did not have much further interaction with my direct supervisor but spoke with the hiring manager.

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Michael Baker International (Hamilton, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

I reached out through a recruiter, who responded after a couple weeks saying managers wanted to meet me. I went in for about an hour and it was a fairly easy chat where I talked about what I was studying and what I wanted to do. Not very scrupulous, and while I think I was a great candidate, there are other people who made it through that I'm not so sure about, so maybe they should be a bit more rigid.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Michael Baker International (Cleveland, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

First met with Michael Baker recruiters at my school's career fair where we exchanged information. They called me to setup a time for an interview. I was unable to make the scheduled interview time, they allowed me to arrange a time for a phone interview. They did not throw any out of the blue questions and were very understanding about my schedule conflict. Overall good experience!

Intern Interview

Interview

Interviewers were nice and friendly. Interview went on smoothly. Most of the questions were the typical ones which could be easily found online. It was more like a conversation rather than an interview. The interviewers described the company and the projects briefly.

Intern I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Michael Baker International (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Was referred to the Chicago location by a professor that also worked for Baker. Was contacted via email to fill out more information and later has a one on one phone interview with my future boss. Spoke again briefly to confirm further interest in the position. Was offered the internship via email.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this role? What is your experience with this area of engineering?   Answer Question

Intern II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Michael Baker International (Cary, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

Just went over what Michael and Baker does and what the company entails, and then went over how I would fit in to the company and what skills might I bring

Interview Questions

• Potential classes that could go along with their certain fields and job experiences.   Answer Question

Intern II Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Michael Baker International.

Interview

Relaxed but professional. They asked many relevant questions pertaining to my school work and what i had learn at past job opportunities. The interview as a whole went very smooth and they offered within two weeks of the interview.