Miracle Software Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Miracle Software Systems

2.6

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Miracle Software Systems.

Interview

I found a client and client provided an approved list of vendors to pick and I picked Miracle as they agreed to sponsor my green card within 3 months. They recruited me. That's all.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Miracle Software Systems (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2015.

Interview

First a phone interview with an HR person that verifies information and passes you on to a local sales director. From here you have a face-to-face luncheon that allows you to pick the location. Afterward you receive an acceptance letter for employment and a request to halt all other employment activities. Then the standard completion of a drug test. Then after you pass you are ordered to take a "new" personality matrix test (your employment is no longer guaranteed at this point). After passing the personality test for the position you will be left to dangle (you have to jump a lot of hurdles to get a copy of your test results), they will not reach out to you. You spend your time calling for information and if you reach someone the problem is stated as an upper management decision issue. Then a full week after the starting date has come and gone when you call to get an update you are told that you seem too eager (or pushy) and that they don't think you are the person for the role. Then you write an angry review, hoping someone else doesn't run afoul of the same company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Closed and very tight lipped regarding commissions.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Miracle Software Systems (Novi, MI) in January 2008.

Interview

They need only staff to sit in their office like school boys

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Miracle Software Systems.

Interview

worst interview process . So easy event a 1 st grade kid can crack the interview .If you know telugu ( an South indian language you can crack the interview)

Interview Questions

• No questions you can crack the interview if you know telugu   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Miracle Software Systems.

Interview

Brief very simple. Sat down with two people and they exchanged questions about my work history as well as any relevant experience I have had. Other than a few questions, they went over the benefits, work hours, salary, location, etc.

Interview Questions

• Coding Basics: What is a class, string, SQL keywords, etc   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Miracle Software Systems (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

The inter view process was good and more likely it was discussion about technical and analysis of the experience of what we worked in real time and so was asked about over all experience in IT Industry and it is very good and very well though explaind all the points very well.

Interview Questions

• what is the difference between V9.7 and V11.5 in the tool   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Miracle Software Systems.

Interview

Interview Questions

• 2 rounds got offer but it was full time.asked me to explain th ecurrent project,then asked about my skills on different project and some technical questionos.it took 2 weeks for this process but i lost offer as the requiremnt is for full time   1 Answer

IOS Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Miracle Software Systems in November 2017.

Interview

Asked about my experience and IOS questions (obviously from a book or online questionaire)
    I answered all the questions correctly, but I was rejected probably because I'm not telegu speaking and have a Green card. Please don't waste your time with this Company. they're looking for telegu h1bs who can be exploited. I was repeatedly asked if I owned or rented a house and how low I could go on salary.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult. They asked some random questions from a book. The most difficult questions to answer were regarding my financial, visa and economic condition! Having a green card probably affected my profile negatively.   1 Answer

MQ Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Miracle Software Systems in February 2014.

Interview

Good. Phone Interview was followed by another Technical phone interview and HR interview. Once Hired had face couple more phone interviews with Clients for reviewing the technical background and expertise. The interview was staggered in the beginning. They hire candidates only if they have client job opening in the respective fields and if Clients accept immigrants visa

Interview Questions

• Experience and Salary range.Phone Interview was followed by another Technical phone interview and HR interview. Once Hired had face couple more phone interviews with Clients for reviewing the technical background and expertise.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Miracle Software Systems in January 2019.

Interview

The worst company I could come across. Highly unprofessional people. Rude employees. Keep you dragged up till the last moment that they will send you the offer letter and then deny you for no reason.

I applied through LinkedIn and was contacted by the recruiter. He told me they have one round of interview and depending on the performance, they will offer me 3 months of training or align with some of the projects with their clients.

The interview was on Skype Video call. The interviewer did not care to turn on his video though asked me to turn on. Asked basic questions of Web Programming and SOAP vs REST and Microservices. The interview went really great and I answered the best and in detail and depth with reference from my previous work experience as well.

Immediately after the call, I get the call from the recruiter that they want to offer me training and then placement. I agreed to that as I wanted to get a job at this point. He told me that the supervisor will call me to explain me the process and she will send me the offer letter. He scheduled the call with her and she didn't call at that time. This happened for 7-8 times when the call was scheduled and I waited in front of Skype for the call.

Then, at last she called me at 6 AM PST in the morning (because it was her 9 AM - though I had always repeatedly mentioned that I am in PST time zone.) and instead of being apologetic for missing the last for two weeks, she bluntly started taking my interview again. I still, interviewed without showing concern.

The recruiter called me after the interview and said, there was some miscommunication and we will send you the offer letter right away. I waited for a whole month and followed up and there was no reply. Then, suddenly they emailed me they are not hiring anyone anymore. I wish I could blast at these people and tell everyone to REFRAIN from them. Few days later, the same recruiter emailed me to forward my friends regarding open roles at their company. I was infuriated and asked what was this and what does this even mean. To which I got to know from internal sources and internal employees that they are only interested in people from their region and who can speak Telugu. The worst company I came across. Please refrain from them.

Interview Questions

• Normal talk stuff based on resume and web programming concepts   Answer Question