Miracle Software Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Miracle Software Systems Interview Questions

Interviews at Miracle Software Systems

2.5

Programmer Analyst Interview

Interview

Easy. Only one round of technical interview with manager or VP of the company. One round with HR and then provided offer. Overall process was smooth and they are ready to negotiate also. ......................................................

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Miracle Software Systems (Seattle, WA) in March 2020.

Interview

Interview process is quite simple, please never had this company has your first preference or option, if you have any visa maintains issues and if you want to have second option then you can go with it, as I said before you shouldn't have this company has first option b'coz if they release offer also after week they may decline also.

Devops Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Miracle Software Systems.

Interview

There will be a phone screen for 20 min. I applied online and i got calls from HR about further process. it took me around few days to get back to me about the technical screen

Interview Questions

• Asked about AWS and deployment technologies that i know   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Miracle Software Systems (Atlanta, GA) in August 2019.

Interview

Fairly simple, one phone call asking basics of skills included in resume.
    I was asked questions on core Java and Java 8 features and some Angular related questions. Very Straight forward interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Miracle Software Systems.

Interview

I was reached out to on Linkedin by a current employee. I was told I would be a solid fit and the team was very eager to meet me. I responded accordingly and accepted the offer for a phone interview. The first interview was essentially a discovery call. The second call was with the regions VP. Lastly I was asked to have a formal face-to-face meet with the regions VP.

Interview Questions

• 1. Do you have experience selling software?
      2. Are you comfortable with travel?
      3. How do you feel about training others and/or are you willing to train others?
      4. Why are you leaving your current place of work?
      5. Without given a contact name or contact number for a company what are your procedures to obtain the information of a decision maker?   5 Answers

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Miracle Software Systems in May 2019.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me via LinkedIn. He asked for few documents. I sent it and he scheduled for a Skype interview with Solution Architect. After the interview, recruiter called me and told he would update me within one day. But he never came back. After a month i.e on June 13th 2019 out of no where he called me and told I am selected and they are ready to hire me. He asked me to join within 4 days i.e June 17th 2019. Since I asked a week time(because I had few things that was to be wrapped up before I join) , he agreed for June 24th 2019 and told he would send me an offer letter. But I never received any reply nor update. Also very unprofessional, he was trying to talk to me in Telugu. I wrote many emails, sent messages over LinkedIn , called him many times but received no reply. Just that he asked me to join from June 24th 2019, I vacated my room and relocated. I also let go off one opportunity since this job was better and challenging. I guess, if I was from Andhra Pradesh and knew Telugu he might have released me an offer letter. Unfortunately I am not from Andhra Pradesh. Such a bad experience. I will never recommend this unprofessional company. Don't waste your time if you are not a Telugu person.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Miracle Software Systems (Novi, MI) in April 2019.

Interview

My interview was less than 5 minutes, I truly think that the HR person was not expecting a African American, she was looking for the right White Candidate, at the end of the interview she barley won't to shake my hand.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Miracle Software Systems in January 2019.

Interview

The worst company I could come across. Highly unprofessional people. Rude employees. Keep you dragged up till the last moment that they will send you the offer letter and then deny you for no reason.

I applied through LinkedIn and was contacted by the recruiter. He told me they have one round of interview and depending on the performance, they will offer me 3 months of training or align with some of the projects with their clients.

The interview was on Skype Video call. The interviewer did not care to turn on his video though asked me to turn on. Asked basic questions of Web Programming and SOAP vs REST and Microservices. The interview went really great and I answered the best and in detail and depth with reference from my previous work experience as well.

Immediately after the call, I get the call from the recruiter that they want to offer me training and then placement. I agreed to that as I wanted to get a job at this point. He told me that the supervisor will call me to explain me the process and she will send me the offer letter. He scheduled the call with her and she didn't call at that time. This happened for 7-8 times when the call was scheduled and I waited in front of Skype for the call.

Then, at last she called me at 6 AM PST in the morning (because it was her 9 AM - though I had always repeatedly mentioned that I am in PST time zone.) and instead of being apologetic for missing the last for two weeks, she bluntly started taking my interview again. I still, interviewed without showing concern.

The recruiter called me after the interview and said, there was some miscommunication and we will send you the offer letter right away. I waited for a whole month and followed up and there was no reply. Then, suddenly they emailed me they are not hiring anyone anymore. I wish I could blast at these people and tell everyone to REFRAIN from them. Few days later, the same recruiter emailed me to forward my friends regarding open roles at their company. I was infuriated and asked what was this and what does this even mean. To which I got to know from internal sources and internal employees that they are only interested in people from their region and who can speak Telugu. The worst company I came across. Please refrain from them.

Interview Questions

• Normal talk stuff based on resume and web programming concepts   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Miracle Software Systems.

Interview

I found a client and client provided an approved list of vendors to pick and I picked Miracle as they agreed to sponsor my green card within 3 months. They recruited me. That's all.

IOS Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Miracle Software Systems in November 2017.

Interview

Asked about my experience and IOS questions (obviously from a book or online questionaire)
    I answered all the questions correctly, but I was rejected probably because I'm not telegu speaking and have a Green card. Please don't waste your time with this Company. they're looking for telegu h1bs who can be exploited. I was repeatedly asked if I owned or rented a house and how low I could go on salary.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult. They asked some random questions from a book. The most difficult questions to answer were regarding my financial, visa and economic condition! Having a green card probably affected my profile negatively.   1 Answer