Mitchell International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mitchell International Interview Questions

Updated Jan 5, 2018

2.9

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mitchell International in November 2017.

Interview

Met with HR, tech leads, and director of engineering department. Talked mostly about behavioral questions and have people look at the coding challenge I did before coming in. After talking to the tech leads, the director would ask about general principles in software development.

Interview Questions

• What are the pillars of object oriented programming? And describe them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mitchell International (San Diego, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Talked with one senior director, two engineers and HR separately about corporal fit, codes from code challenge and some administrative topics. They're all friendly people, interviewing process is more like chatting rather than some serious occasion. Nothing too difficult!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mitchell International (San Diego, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied with my resume on the job fair and got a phone call from the recruiter two weeks later. I received one coding challenge question. After I completed it, they notified me for a interview. The interview was held on campus and was about 1 hour long.

Interview Questions

• Mostly object oriented design question. There were a lot of follow up questions related to the coding challenge.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mitchell International (San Diego, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Submitted my resume at ucsd career fair. Received an phone call from HR, talked about some behavior questions. A week after the phone call, I got a coding challenge, which I have 10 days to finish. After submitting the coding challenge, I waited for another week and got an on campus interview.

Interview Questions

• The coding challenge is to design an vehicle class which implements CRUD operations. It also requires you to provide some data persistence.   Answer Question

SQL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mitchell International (San Diego, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Meet with some good developers who asked me lots of questions. It was obvious that there were addressing some issues that they had or constantly face, I was not impressed with the approach they used for their ETL process and felt they should utilize the full benefits of the tools they indicated they are using. However director walked in not looking happy and kept asking redundant questions.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any situation where you resolved an issue where no one else can?   1 Answer

Sourcing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mitchell International.

Interview

Schedule a phone interview with HR. Asked a little bit about my interest in Mitchell. Second question was what I was making now. Little taken back that was the second question of the interview. I asked for the job postings salary requirements and we agreed it was very below market for the position. I would have taken a pay cut if I moved to Mitchell. After the HR person realized I wasn't going to accept the low salary the asked one more hurried questions and ended the interview.

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mitchell International.

Interview

Initial phone call with HR, phone call with manager, phone call with HR and then set up 2 in-person interviews; several emails back and forth with HR; background check;

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult project and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I interviewed at Mitchell International (Irvine, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

It was horrible experience ever!!!
    HR called me. Probably she has a problems with her land line... It was hard to hear and understand her questions. She asked me about my experience and after third question she told me that I do not match to their company... she asked just questions about resume. Can she just read resume ??? She didn't ask any details. I was frustrated! It was just waste of time!

I read reviews here and I see I'm not alone ...

Negotiator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mitchell International (Dallas, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview process is via remote phone teleconference. I considered the interview intense because their were three managers a part of the process. I am told that multiple supervisors is the norm for Mitchell International. It is important that you go into the interview knowing about the company history and fully confident. You are drilled by all managers on sales ability, software experience and the ability to sale their product.

Interview Questions

• Pitch me a sale
      What do you know about our company?
      What types of software have you worked with?   Answer Question

Software Engineer II Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mitchell International.

Interview

Applied online.One of my worst interview experiences .It was telephonic technical screening.
    The questions I was asked were all .net theory and anyone who would have read about "common .net questions" would be able to answer them. I wasn't judged on my understanding of OO concepts,problem solving or system design ,but rather on the ability to mug up theory and remember syntax..I cleared the interview.Got a call from the HR about salary expectations next.I was offered the same salary as I was getting currenly in Dallas even though this position was in San Diego.It was ludicrous.Rejected the offer.

Interview Questions

• common .net theory questions, what is difference between abstraction and encapsulation
      access modifiers