Mitrais Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mitrais Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2017

3.2

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Balikpapan (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mitrais (Balikpapan (Indonesia)) in June 2016.

Interview

Quick and straightforward, i applied through hbcareers by submitted my resume. Several days later, they sent the hackerrank test so they can see your code quality. IThen after that technical interview and hr interview.

Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mitrais in April 2015.

Interview

There were two processes. First, you'll be interviewed by one of the HRs. Then lastly, you'll be interviewed by the one of the Sr. Managers. The interviews were laid back, and the Sr. Manager even asked me to get something to drink, though in the end, it didn't really that that long. Oh, also, there was a English speaking test in between where one of their English trainers called you and basically had a basic laid back chat.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in the past?
      Any reasons of leaving the previous jobs?   Answer Question

Analyst Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denpasar (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mitrais (Denpasar (Indonesia)) in December 2014.

Interview

2 rounds of interview after testing on paper. the first round is English testing on paper and speaking with a manager. 2 rouds later are technical interview via call or face to face

Interview Questions

• Why do you leave current company?   1 Answer

Software Engineer (Junior Programmer) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surabaya, East Java (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mitrais (Surabaya, East Java (Indonesia)) in May 2014.

Interview

The recruitment process took less than a month with one writing test (technical and english test) and two interview. The first interview was with the HR, which asked about our CV and experience. The second interview was the phone interview with two software developers and one HR. The second interview was more to measure our technical skills in programming and problem solving.

Interview Questions

• You are on the first floor of two-level building. On the second floor, there are three lamps while all the switches are on the first floor. How can you define which switch is associate with the lamps on the second floor with only going to the second floor once?   1 Answer

Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bandung, West Java (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mitrais (Bandung, West Java (Indonesia)) in February 2014.

Interview

There were several interviews, 3 in total. initial interview, user interview and HR interview. The initial & user interview were done by phone since they are not in the same town as I am. While the HR interview, the HR manager was in the same town so the interview was done in person.

Interview Questions

Interview

English test, Logical test, Programming test, Interview and Medical Test

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation
    Salary based on skill

Interview

you just need to submit your resume online on their website and they will call you to attend the next recruitment interview if your resume is promising. Afterwards at the appointed venue you will be needed to do two kinds of test, one is the technical and logic test, the other one is english test. Pass that and you will go through an interview with one of the project manager and a senior developer where you will need to demonstrate your programming skill in front of him

Interview Questions

• the programming question is not so bad as long you know your stuff, the question about how much does the elephant weight based on the depth of his footprint might proof more challenging   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denpasar (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mitrais (Denpasar (Indonesia)) in March 2013.

Interview

Mitrais recruits online and offer an online test through one of major online developer forum. Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed for both technical and non-technical.
    The qualified candidates will be offered the last job offer interview and closed with a medical test.

Interview Questions

• What do you do if you are assigned to a potentially overrun task?   1 Answer

Software Engineer (Junior Programmer) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denpasar (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mitrais (Denpasar (Indonesia)) in January 2013.

Interview

There are three intervieweer. Programmers, Manager, and HR person. They test you some programming and logic question. Your previous experiences, and also your target on the company.
    They also asked some questions and your answer from previous paper test. The interview is Indonesian Language

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join the company?
      What is your strength?
      Do you have any problem living in Bali?
      How is your ideal working environment?
      How you handle your Junior/Senior etc?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mitrais (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in December 2011.

Interview

If your join here as experienced Software Engineer the process is different from you was new graduate.
    1. Phone interview they ask about your experience, your last project your current project
        What technologies have you used, what is your programming language and some basic
        OOP concept and programming language concept.
    2. English test, if you in Jakarta they will call you to attend English test in their office in
        Kuningan
    3. Healthy Test for general check up in Lab which Mitrais have choosen before.

If you passed all above, they will give you a plane ticket from jakarta to their HQ in bali and give you induction in one week.
    Normaly you will get contracty type employee for 1 year after that you will be permanent employee but it's depend your english level.

Interview Questions

• What is different interface and abstract class   1 Answer

Negotiation

Make sure you ask salary equal of your experienced if you were experienced make sure ask for higher salary.