Moody's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Moody's Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2017

2.8

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Initial process was great and efficient, yet after initial interview (which seemingly went great), I was never contacted again; staff seemed to be very willing to communicate with me, until "ghosting" me directly after the interview.

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Moody's (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was perhaps 40-45 minutes long and majority of the interview was resume based. The two interviewers were very nice and personable. It was held at World Trade Center 7 and their offices are quiet but beautiful.

Fda Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moody's (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

First I applied online, then after three days I had an interview over the phone. After three days I got an email to schedule interview in person with three managers.

It took about two hours the whole interview.

Interview Questions

• Accounting questions like "what are the three major elements of accounting ?"   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

different department has different hiring process. For me, I got two round phone interview for I wasn't in San Francisco that time. one round was pretty about behavior and another round was pretty technique.

Interview Questions

• all tech question. asked me about some C++ conception, numerical method and some option questions   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moody's.

Interview

Hr called. very nice lady. Salary discussed in the beginning 54K. No bonus. very low salary. overtime available up to 3000K. Behavioral questions and 5 very easy accounting questions.

Interview Questions

• 1.Why this particular role 2. Previous experience 3. Bond rating? 4. Liquidity? 5. Income statement   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moody's.

Interview

The interview was over the phone through a third party hiring agency that Moody uses to find potential employees. The interviewer was not prepared and did not even know which position I had applied for. She told me she would email me back about other possible positions and did not do so. I emailed her back to remind her, but have not got any response. The interview was very casual and not difficult.

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moody's in March 2017.

Interview

Moody's outsources the HR team. The recruiter was very nice and patient. They needs candidates with strong quantitative and programming skills. Finance knowledge is not mandatory.

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Moody's (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

They called me for a phone interview, and we spoke to see if I would go onto the next round of phone interview with the technical lead. A week later. I spoke to the technical lead, and then nothing for a few weeks. Then they asked me to come in. Two rounds. Over 10 people.

I dont think they knew what I wanted. The whole interview process was very unorganized.

Financial Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

applied through the website. I had a phone interview. THE HR was super nice!!! Unfortunately, they don't sponsor working visa. Therefore i was not invited to the next interview and then stopped the interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Draw the software architecture and workflow on the white board, particularly interested in the details of security, authentication, and authorization (cookie,cache, local storage etc). Write pseudo code for data structure and algorithms.

Interview Questions

• Describe the most difficult programming problem you have experienced and how do you solve it?   Answer Question