Mount Carmel Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mount Carmel Health Interview Questions

Updated Mar 6, 2017

2.8

Middle Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mount Carmel Health.

Interview

One phone interview and two face-to-face interviews. The last one was a group interview in front of about 6 or 7 people. Pretty thorough but not grueling. Also had to take a couple of online "tests" to assess technical skills.

Interview Questions

• Mostly standard "behavioral interview" questions. Describe a challenging situation & how did you handle it. What's your greatest accomplishment? When you're really busy, how do you decide what to focus on first?   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mount Carmel Health (Columbus, OH).

Interview

they did a phone interview first and then called and set up a group interview face to face. It took about 3 weeks all together. After I was offered the position, I had to come in for a drug test and physical and picture for badge.

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Mount Carmel Health (Columbus, OH).

Interview

A day after completing an app online, I received a call and interviewed. I was then scheduled for another phone interview which was pointless. HR recruiter only called to say the date and time of the in person interview. After I interviewed it was a 4+ week process. Too long. The background check was extensive and they call everyone on your application and ask questions so be ready. Its as if your working for the FBI.

Patient Care Tech Interview

Interview

A few days after applying, I was emailed to set up a phone interview. A few days later I had a phone interview that lasted about 10 minutes. I was contacted by HR after that to do a follow up. About a week later I had an interview with the managers for the position. I waited 6 days until I got a phone call from HR offering me the position.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mount Carmel Health (Columbus, OH).

Interview

About 30 minute interview with hiring manager, plus a 20 min shadowing. I was told I would get a response by a certain date and it was almost 2 months before I was told no, and hiring manager that I interviewed with did not reply to email.

Interview Questions

• What would be a negative quality a past supervisor would say about you?   Answer Question

Patient Financial Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mount Carmel Health (Columbus, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online to MCE and got an email for a phone interview the next day. Phone interview was horribly unprofessional and I actually landed my in-person interview due to this fact. Two weeks later I had an interview at MCE with 2 people interviewing me. At the end I was told I would get a call by the following Friday. Call never came. I emailed the email address on the business card the man gave me and someone else that works at MCE emailed me back and said I had the wrong person, despite the email being exactly what was on the business card I was give post interview. I proceeded to call the number to follow up and left a voicemail for my interviewer (a month later). He never called me back. I think it is very unprofessional to provide false info to an interviewee and to never call and provide closure either way. I interviewed on 9/15 and was told 11/15 via the online application that I was not chosen. Never did get a call.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable asking people for money?
      What schedule are you available?
      Give us an example of a time you had to work with someone difficult and how you handled it.
      What is your biggest fear with this job?
      Answer Question

Physician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mount Carmel Health (Columbus, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

I received phone call second day after submitted application online. I got a phone interview 2 days after applied online. Processing time 4 more weeks. Still waiting for response and Check the status often....

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mount Carmel Health (Columbus, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

I got a phone call about a week after I put in my app. Then I had a phone, and then a 1 on 1 interview and by the next week I was offered a job

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mount Carmel Health (Columbus, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

Fairly easy, very laid back. Made me feel comfortable and eager to work at Mt. Carmel East. Basically was hired on the spot. The clinical manager called me within two hours of the interview to ensure that I could work the hours for the position in which she was about to submit. Currently awaiting a call back from HR with offer.

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mount Carmel Health in December 2015.

Interview

I completed a phone interview with my prospective manager and another person, then was invited to an on-campus interview. The interview panel was an interdisciplinary team I would be working with. Overall, I enjoyed the experience.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a patient threatened to commit suicide?   Answer Question