Mount Carmel Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 29, 2017

2.8

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mount Carmel Health (Columbus, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was easy with basic concerns about providing care for patients. I received an email asking for my availability to talk to a HR representative and a few days later I received the phone call. I was then called back to a in person interview.

Patient Financial Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westerville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mount Carmel Health (Westerville, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

Completed a phone interview with a recruiter after applying for the position. A couple weeks after that, I had an in-person interview. I was asked to come back and shadow after the interview was completed.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Mt Carmel?   1 Answer

Lead Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mount Carmel Health (Columbus, OH) in July 2017.

Interview

Inexperienced manager interviewing. He didn't have any direction on his questions and wasn't very prepared. The place seems disorganized. I also interviewed with an executive that same day and she talked so much that I barely got a word in edgewise. Building was very old. Seemed like a pressure-cooker personality environment and I was planning on turning down any offer following this interview.

Interview Questions

• I'm trying to get an idea of how good your problem solving skills are. Could you explain more about that?   Answer Question

Middle Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mount Carmel Health.

Interview

One phone interview and two face-to-face interviews. The last one was a group interview in front of about 6 or 7 people. Pretty thorough but not grueling. Also had to take a couple of online "tests" to assess technical skills.

Interview Questions

• Mostly standard "behavioral interview" questions. Describe a challenging situation & how did you handle it. What's your greatest accomplishment? When you're really busy, how do you decide what to focus on first?   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mount Carmel Health (Columbus, OH).

Interview

they did a phone interview first and then called and set up a group interview face to face. It took about 3 weeks all together. After I was offered the position, I had to come in for a drug test and physical and picture for badge.

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Mount Carmel Health (Columbus, OH).

Interview

A day after completing an app online, I received a call and interviewed. I was then scheduled for another phone interview which was pointless. HR recruiter only called to say the date and time of the in person interview. After I interviewed it was a 4+ week process. Too long. The background check was extensive and they call everyone on your application and ask questions so be ready. Its as if your working for the FBI.

Patient Care Tech Interview

Interview

A few days after applying, I was emailed to set up a phone interview. A few days later I had a phone interview that lasted about 10 minutes. I was contacted by HR after that to do a follow up. About a week later I had an interview with the managers for the position. I waited 6 days until I got a phone call from HR offering me the position.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mount Carmel Health (Columbus, OH).

Interview

About 30 minute interview with hiring manager, plus a 20 min shadowing. I was told I would get a response by a certain date and it was almost 2 months before I was told no, and hiring manager that I interviewed with did not reply to email.

Interview Questions

• What would be a negative quality a past supervisor would say about you?   Answer Question

Patient Financial Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mount Carmel Health (Columbus, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online to MCE and got an email for a phone interview the next day. Phone interview was horribly unprofessional and I actually landed my in-person interview due to this fact. Two weeks later I had an interview at MCE with 2 people interviewing me. At the end I was told I would get a call by the following Friday. Call never came. I emailed the email address on the business card the man gave me and someone else that works at MCE emailed me back and said I had the wrong person, despite the email being exactly what was on the business card I was give post interview. I proceeded to call the number to follow up and left a voicemail for my interviewer (a month later). He never called me back. I think it is very unprofessional to provide false info to an interviewee and to never call and provide closure either way. I interviewed on 9/15 and was told 11/15 via the online application that I was not chosen. Never did get a call.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable asking people for money?
      What schedule are you available?
      Give us an example of a time you had to work with someone difficult and how you handled it.
      What is your biggest fear with this job?   Answer Question

Physician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mount Carmel Health (Columbus, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

I received phone call second day after submitted application online. I got a phone interview 2 days after applied online. Processing time 4 more weeks. Still waiting for response and Check the status often....